PDA

View Full Version : Random in catacomb

snakeeyes
07-25-2023, 06:35 PM
on random, fully krak geared player run catacomb to help non-krak player to finish the map, but because of those coward low geared player who leave and didn't try to finish the map, no one krak geared player will help run randomly to join them, maybe a penalty should be added to leaver players (cannot enter 1 hour in catacomb) or doble their requirment key to enter i run sometimes randomly to help them but they waisted our key,

tnxs
07-25-2023, 07:13 PM
lmao

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
07-26-2023, 04:01 AM
Catacombs are designed to be a map for the strongest players, so it's up to them if they want to carry you or not, this map wasn't designed for you and theoretically you shouldn't run it (you should be grateful that there are still some players who want to carry you and run 2-3 times longer than usual).

Kolpertis_333
07-26-2023, 08:23 AM
Catacombs are designed to be a map for the strongest players, so it's up to them if they want to carry you or not, this map wasn't designed for you and theoretically you shouldn't run it (you should be grateful that there are still some players who want to carry you and run 2-3 times longer than usual).You didn't understand, the person that made the post is the one with kraken gear trying to help people xD

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
07-26-2023, 08:33 AM
Just create a party.

Imagine you disconnect and get a ban because someone on forums complained that he cannot complete the map as quick even tho you didn't have kraken gear anyways.

UwU123
07-27-2023, 10:42 AM
Yea zaar users leave even if we alrdy halfway down the map just bcs they died alot or getting spawnkilled by mobs :P