PDA

View Full Version : Is it after halloween event

HappyDayy
10-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Is this being realeased after the halloween event or after the pocket legends new level cap

Spectre
10-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Nobody know the date yet, but this is what written in sticky thread:

The newest addition to Spacetime Studios' mobile and desktop Legends franchise will deliver intense cross-platform, multiplayer combat with Arcane Legends. (http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com) This new action RPG will be available for iOS, Android and Chrome in early fall 2012.

Stay up to date with Arcane Legends news on the web at www.ArcaneLegendsGame.com (http://www.arcanelegendsgame.com) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/arcanelegends).

Skeletonlord
10-03-2012, 01:38 PM
I remember reading somewhere that Spacetime will be ready to announce a release date soon. I think it was on facebook, I will see if I can find it.

Edit : "Since we're getting close to announcing the release date of Arcane Legends, we want to make sure that everyone who wants to have that information does."

This was posted on Facebook on the 21st September.

Zaonabiuibil
10-03-2012, 02:36 PM
So within a week or two, probably BEFORE halloween.

Kraze
10-03-2012, 02:53 PM
So within a week or two, probably BEFORE halloween.

Not what was said. This is how wild rumors start. They are close to making an announcement. Patience is going to be key. I know it's exciting but at this point everyone needs to chill. It'll come out when it's out

Zaonabiuibil
10-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Not what was said. This is how wild rumors start. They are close to making an announcement. Patience is going to be key. I know it's exciting but at this point everyone needs to chill. It'll come out when it's out

I never said it was factual, thanks for assuming mister. If it's early fall one could ASSUME that meant early October, way to go. That ^ is how trolling and flaming starts.

MightyMicah
10-03-2012, 04:35 PM
So this is just a guess. (Kraze) only a guess. Nothing more. Not saying this as fact or anything. It's just a guess. I think it may end up getting released with the Halloween content. Seems like sts has done stuff like this with the release of SL and DL. The updates tend to come in a giant release on all games.

Elyseon
10-05-2012, 09:29 PM
It will definately be after Halloween event but idk if it's after the 2011 one or 2012

Extreme
10-12-2012, 07:20 AM
It will definately be after Halloween event but idk if it's after the 2011 one or 2012
LOL

SexyIsland
10-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Release Date is.... SOON!!!

shadow90
10-12-2012, 11:06 AM
Arcane Legends will come out after Pocket Legends new level cap.

Skeletonlord
10-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Most likely after Halloween and the new PL level cap. Could be before, but I doubt it.

BodMaster
10-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Is this being realeased after the halloween event or after the pocket legends new level cap

After Apple Approve the App.

Skeletonlord
10-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I don't think it's been sent to Apple yet.

dudetus
10-15-2012, 03:50 AM
I guess it is after Halloween event. Why would STS announce a new game at the same time as people would buy Halloween plat packs to get fancy vanities? Don't know how it works with the cap raise tho. Perhaps the releases would be Blacksmoke - Halloween events - AL. Just so people would buy dem plats as much as possible and nothing crosses.