PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 41+ zodias man eating spirit weap/set

Roguemaybe
07-25-2023, 10:50 PM
Does anyone have these 41+ weapons/ sets, could you share if it's worth it lvling up, or what's the stats/dmg is like

I only recently saw a lvl 41 spirit aegis in auc. But sold in just under two days I think.

TIA.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

nemusoa
07-26-2023, 01:13 AM
Does anyone have these 41+ weapons/ sets, could you share if it's worth it lvling up, or what's the stats/dmg is like

I only recently saw a lvl 41 spirit aegis in auc. But sold in just under two days I think.

TIA.

really worth it.

i see someone use spirit staff in lvl 1-20 they give 2x damage buff, when get lvl21 they give 5x damage, i think when it get lvl41 give 8x damage as strong as aquaris plus healing overtime.
I use spirit aegis give most significant damage over lvl21 too. i dunno whet it get lvl41 how monster it is will be.

trueido
07-26-2023, 04:06 AM
Most OP spirits are the aegis and the bow.
the bow does more damage than kraken bow at level 41
only downside is that its bugged and you can not switch to force bow after you proc it

QuaseT
07-26-2023, 04:28 AM
I'm close to 41 with the gun. I might give it a try tho its been useless at 37 and under since it was nerfed at the beginning.

LichKing1
07-26-2023, 04:50 AM
only downside is that its bugged and you can not switch to force bow after you proc itr u sure the spirit bow does more? i have not seen one above lv41 in action yet, maybe it has higher tic dmg but slower tick rate? would like to see comparison if possible

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

nemusoa
07-26-2023, 04:59 AM
only downside is that its bugged and you can not switch to force bow after you proc it

thats not bug i think. it's like mythic weapon, after you proc you cannot switch the weapon to get higher overall damage.

trueido
07-26-2023, 07:13 AM
r u sure the spirit bow does more? i have not seen one above lv41 in action yet, maybe it has higher tic dmg but slower tick rate? would like to see comparison if possible

Yes it does I used to have one

trueido
07-26-2023, 07:15 AM
thats not bug i think. it's like mythic weapon, after you proc you cannot switch the weapon to get higher overall damage.

so why on other spirit you can switch?
for example spirit aegis proc then switch to force sword very broken

mamaubear
07-26-2023, 07:26 AM
so why on other spirit you can switch?
for example spirit aegis proc then switch to force sword very broken
I dunno, ask cinco.

mamaubear
07-26-2023, 07:29 AM
I use spirit aegis lvl27 with chasmal Armor, already broken 🤣

Roguemaybe
07-27-2023, 09:48 AM
I think it's kinda my duty to inform everyone that I have the elusive 41 daggs

The spirit daggers are somewhat useful at lvl 41+, they also give a hidden 300% stacking DMG during proc, in addition to HP. (200% before 41)

Are they better than pisc? Not exactly, pisc+ sunk/krak still better than spirit dagg + sunk/krak. The upside is that you can proc spirit early before fighting unlike pisc.

Are they better than krak? Absolutely not, and it's not even close, sry not sry lol. The reflection is at 200k per enemy hit on the higher end , and 50k on the lower end. (And you still take DMG, it doesn't change mechanism to smt like anky where it gives a barrier).

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230727/0fe6cfda7b57d9a469c6d63f0bae0f77.jpg

QuaseT
07-27-2023, 10:50 AM
Is level 41 the last/highest level for proc changes or is there another one at level 51?

LichKing1
07-27-2023, 12:09 PM
I think it's kinda my duty to inform everyone that I have the elusive 41 daggs

The spirit daggers are somewhat useful at lvl 41+, they also give a hidden 300% stacking DMG during proc, in addition to HP. (200% before 41)

Are they better than pisc? Not exactly, pisc+ sunk/krak still better than spirit dagg + sunk/krak. The upside is that you can proc spirit early before fighting unlike pisc.

Are they better than krak? Absolutely not, and it's not even close, sry not sry lol. The reflection is at 200k per enemy hit on the higher end , and 50k on the lower end. (And you still take DMG, it doesn't change mechanism to smt like anky where it gives a barrier).

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230727/0fe6cfda7b57d9a469c6d63f0bae0f77.jpganky aint givin barrier, 50% dmg reduction tho
ty for info, im gonna test the bow soon :3

Sent from my SM-G9910 using Tapatalk

Roguemaybe
07-27-2023, 11:02 PM
Is level 41 the last/highest level for proc changes or is there another one at level 51?Hmm I mean I don't think the proc would change, just get better buffs or more dmg I think. Also 41+ was the previously stated lvl for major dmg increase So most are aiming for 41.

They may have changed it and hide one more change at 51, just need one fella to find out and let the rest know.

Also for the helmet and armor, there is still no procs at 41+, for those wondering it's just a normal stat increase like any other lvl.

Jdjd
07-29-2023, 08:17 PM
anky aint givin barrier, 50% dmg reduction tho
ty for info, im gonna test the bow soon :3

Try test the zodias gun for mage. At level 30 already broken, with ebon armor you do mini boss from zodias and half of hp from boss, elite maps.

LichKing1
07-30-2023, 04:58 AM
Try test the zodias gun for mage. At level 30 already broken, with ebon armor you do mini boss from zodias and half of hp from boss, elite maps.im not a mage, but soon ill let u know what can bow do

Roguemaybe
07-30-2023, 08:34 AM
im not a mage, but soon ill let u know what can bow do

Sent from my SM-G9910 using TapatalkI mean mines at 33 rn, maybe one or two more of the 2X spirit exp days, I should be near 41+ hopefully XD.

LichKing1
07-30-2023, 08:50 AM
I mean mines at 33 rn, maybe one or two more of the 2X spirit exp days, I should be near 41+ hopefully XD.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalkcompared lv39bow and my op kraken bow on elite timed orrick with not full procs to make it simpler, kraken bow 1.3m vs spirit 0.9m, will update u soon when i get lv41 and then again on 51 if it changes anything
im also not sure about DoT frequency but the proc seems to be little shorter, maybe 6-7sec, ill compare full damage when im done leveling it

nemusoa
07-30-2023, 05:59 PM
any info for spirit sword? i want to complete my current aegis set with sword.

Marosok
07-30-2023, 06:48 PM
any info for spirit sword? i want to complete my current aegis set with sword.

Stick to aegis. Spirit sword at lvl 60 deals 1/5 of lower lvl spirit aegis dmg. Nerf by STS was too harsh.

LichKing1
08-01-2023, 01:17 AM
compared lv39bow and my op kraken bow on elite timed orrick with not full procs to make it simpler, kraken bow 1.3m vs spirit 0.9m, will update u soon when i get lv41 and then again on 51 if it changes anything
im also not sure about DoT frequency but the proc seems to be little shorter, maybe 6-7sec, ill compare full damage when im done leveling it

Sent from my SM-G9910 using Tapatalkalright, so now i reached lv41 and the damage went from 900k to 2.1m, and i have tried comparing it with kraken bow total damage on lb orrick (still without full damage on) and kraken bow (1.3m ticks) does about 40% of its hp while spirit bow does 45-48%
the damage is really good but the proc lasts less and its harder to proc it (only normal attacks) and align it with kraken armor, but technically u can constantly be proccing as the proc duration is same as cooldown, just need to get lucky with fast procs
going for lv51 now to check if that upgrades the proc, but conclusion for lv41 is that its a good budget bow, but for fast maps like rahab i would still prefer guaranteed kraken proc

Roguemaybe
08-01-2023, 02:19 AM
alright, so now i reached lv41 and the damage went from 900k to 2.1m, and i have tried comparing it with kraken bow total damage on lb orrick (still without full damage on) and kraken bow (1.3m ticks) does about 40% of its hp while spirit bow does 45-48%
the damage is really good but the proc lasts less and its harder to proc it (only normal attacks) and align it with kraken armor, but technically u can constantly be proccing as the proc duration is same as cooldown, just need to get lucky with fast procs
going for lv51 now to check if that upgrades the proc, but conclusion for lv41 is that its a good budget bow, but for fast maps like rahab i would still prefer guaranteed kraken proc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using TapatalkWait just to check the 900k to 2.1m is per tick or total dmg per proc.

Also what's your awakes on the bow and do you switch sets for higher dmg.

LichKing1
08-01-2023, 02:29 AM
Wait just to check the 900k to 2.1m is per tick or total dmg per proc.

Also what's your awakes on the bow and do you switch sets for higher dmg.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalkits per tick, no way i can count total dmg as ticks r too fast, thats why i gave comparison in orrick hp%
i didnt use my full damage set (u cant swap spirit bow, u lose proc), using both bows with 6% dex to make it as equal as possible
will test with my full damage later (on rahab) when i lvl the bow to 51
EDIT: what i wanted to say is that spirit bow does higher dmg per tick but slower ticks and less duration, still ends up doing little bit more total damage, but gl aligning with armor proc xD

Roguemaybe
08-01-2023, 03:31 AM
Omg a small breakthrough, something that's worth lvling up.

Also I'll suggest you trying the spirit bow proc with the spirit dagg while proc is active. I am able to keep bow proc, while something to spirit daggs.

Not sure if it's a hidden "feature" or not.

trueido
08-01-2023, 04:08 AM
I told you the 41 bow does way more damage than kraken people didn't believe lol

LichKing1
08-01-2023, 04:22 AM
Omg a small breakthrough, something that's worth lvling up.

Also I'll suggest you trying the spirit bow proc with the spirit dagg while proc is active. I am able to keep bow proc, while something to spirit daggs.

Not sure if it's a hidden "feature" or not.

Sent from my 2201117TG using TapatalkWhat would be the point of swapping spirit bow to dags? cant have 2 procs at same time, i would like to swap it to my Force bow with crit dmg and dex awakens like i do with kraken bow
I told you the 41 bow does way more damage than kraken people didn't believe lolyee but as i said its hard to align it with other procs, while kraken is guaranteed and if i swap it to force bow its not that big of a diff, max 5%
IF there is another big buff on 51 then it will be op i can agree on that

Roguemaybe
08-01-2023, 05:14 AM
What would be the point of swapping spirit bow to dags? cant have 2 procs at same time, i would like to swap it to my Force bow with crit dmg and dex awakens like i do with kraken bowyee but as i said its hard to align it with other procs, while kraken is guaranteed and if i swap it to force bow its not that big of a diff, max 5%

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using TapatalkI mean my dags is higher lvl than my bow, so I got a dmg increase of like 50k per tick by switching.

I think max lvl bow don't need to switch since it's a higher stat item than the max dagg

Just letting everyone know.

Skeleton Mike
08-01-2023, 06:43 AM
I mean my dags is higher lvl than my bow, so I got a dmg increase of like 50k per tick by switching.

I think max lvl bow don't need to switch since it's a higher stat item than the max dagg

Just letting everyone know.

I used to do that with my bow too, but I was switching with a lvl 40+ Ancient spirit daggers (back when the bow and sword did hp based damage)

And I know it wasn't a "hidden feature" because weeks later it was patched, you can expect the same now that you spilled the beans xD

LichKing1
08-01-2023, 06:52 AM
I used to do that with my bow too, but I was switching with a lvl 40+ Ancient spirit daggers (back when the bow and sword did hp based damage)

And I know it wasn't a "hidden feature" because weeks later it was patched, you can expect the same now that you spilled the beans xDif im not wrong it was already reported in technical issues with a video showing it so ig it would already be fixed

Roguemaybe
08-01-2023, 07:05 AM
I mean if there's a dev reading this, could you not "patch" it. After all, these take loads of time to lvl up and it's just marginal gains -.-

nemusoa
08-01-2023, 09:16 AM
Stick to aegis. Spirit sword at lvl 60 deals 1/5 of lower lvl spirit aegis dmg. Nerf by STS was too harsh.

i already ssold my sword(lvl29). the proc is sak, stst nerf them too harsh... lol

snakeeyes
08-01-2023, 11:06 AM
What would be the point of swapping spirit bow to dags? cant have 2 procs at same time, i would like to swap it to my Force bow with crit dmg and dex awakens like i do with kraken bowyee but as i said its hard to align it with other procs, while kraken is guaranteed and if i swap it to force bow its not that big of a diff, max 5%

Can you try proc spirit bow then switch to spirit dagger? I test my lvl 23 bow then switch to my zodan dagger lvl 41 proc do more damage.

LichKing1
08-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Can you try proc spirit bow then switch to spirit dagger? I test my lvl 23 bow then switch to my zodan dagger lvl 41 proc do more damage.i dont have daggers, only leveling bow to 60
yes the proc takes level properties of current wpn equipped so u can swap low lvl bow with high lvl dags and bow's proc will be as if bow is the level of dags

QuaseT
08-01-2023, 04:58 PM
I'm close to 41 with the gun. I might give it a try tho its been useless at 37 and under since it was nerfed at the beginning.

Update: I was too lazy to level the gun and I can't give an update of the proc lmao

mamaubear
08-02-2023, 05:16 PM
alright, so now i reached lv41 and the damage went from 900k to 2.1m, and i have tried comparing it with kraken bow total damage on lb orrick (still without full damage on) and kraken bow (1.3m ticks) does about 40% of its hp while spirit bow does 45-48%

Can you make the video to it? I am really curious

Ali haziq
08-03-2023, 10:21 AM
I have max lvl zod aegis it does same damage as lvl 41 zod even after getting max my advice don't waste your time lvling it

snakeeyes
08-03-2023, 10:50 AM
I have max lvl zod aegis it does same damage as lvl 41 zod even after getting max my advice don't waste your time lvling it

Thanks for this good info.