PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Guild Emblem. By Kistat.

Edinou
10-03-2012, 12:32 PM
Hi all today I will introduce one of my ideas (I did not post in Feedback / Suggestion) because few people go in this section. So I took the opportunity (to reach more public). I'd like to ask your opinion on the guild emblems. I think judiciously, to integrate games in Spacetime Studios. The possibility (the guild master) can draw or import images, photos, drawings, animated ... This will give another creative side of the game, plus it will give a hand "stylish" in character. So I would like you to please share your opinion on this idea, to convince developers as to introduce the system of guild. But on a free system, it creates or is it guild master, the option of customization opens and creates the guild emblem. It has only one attempt for a second, then he must pay. I put the images available to serve as an example. A very soon for new ideas. Kikstat at your service.

Cake Emblem

Philipino Flag emblem

And Pirate Emblem

Edinou
10-03-2012, 12:35 PM
Good See :) (Sorry for published in General discution but, all people like see this section)
And Comment

xxpanzeexx
10-03-2012, 02:31 PM
that'd be sick nice thinking!!

Kraze
10-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Neat idea but would eat up server space and that would then mean less space for unique content