PDA

View Full Version : Vanities "LB" notradeable

Angelaxd
07-26-2023, 02:57 PM
They should make all the event vanities tradeable, they are selling many accounts with vanities like this, (I won't say who because they ban me but many sellers of expensive accounts are coming out just because they have old Lb vanities)

Deadsuperman
07-26-2023, 03:16 PM
Nah...a better idea is my tradable lb token, this is my third time mentioning it. But they could make an event where they make non tradable vanitie(s) tradable using a token looted/bought with plat/and or won on lb. Which allows a player to unlock a tradable ability and allow a said vanity to be traded which could help everyone in so many different ways like for a few instances:
Money to fund devs
Adding cool new/old vanities people are obviously already desperate for
Saving people from ban(s)
Creating more exited players for creative non lethal ideas like re-releasing already made things
And could generate weath for old lb runners and give them a chance to be excited/pirpose to maybe even run for another lb

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

QuaseT
07-26-2023, 04:09 PM

I ran some lbs because vanities weren't tradable. If they were tradable (or I knew they make them tradable in the future) I wouldn't have gone for them bc I could just buy them in the future. Seems unfair to me.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-26-2023, 04:17 PM

Other Lb vanities are tradable, but that did not stop people from still selling them. Making bound stuff tradable will not stop or reduce the transactions happening behind the scenes.

People who have ran those events knew, and was advertised as an exclusive bound item that no one can obtain. So, It'll only be unfair to those who were promised that they would be bound.

Deadsuperman
08-03-2023, 10:49 AM
Hear me out... (this is a repost part 2)
Maybe before looking at these requests and making a decision based on how they vote, maybe doing a Voluntary background check on the Merritt of the player should be required for devs? If people put their ign below on a post they vote on(which would give you consent to inspect their ign), you can do a quick look into the players by viewing key factors of them inspecting their experience, wealth, time played, etc... to see if it's a player worthy of claim to said votes or some low level, un-experienced, or possible manipulator player or something to that effect.

Ign: deadsuperman

QuaseT
08-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Hear me out... (this is a repost part 2)
Maybe before looking at these requests and making a decision based on how they vote, maybe doing a Voluntary background check on the Merritt of the player should be required for devs? If people put their ign below on a post they vote on(which would give you consent to inspect their ign), you can do a quick look into the players by viewing key factors of them inspecting their experience, wealth, time played, etc... to see if it's a player worthy of claim to said votes or some low level, un-experienced, or possible manipulator player or something to that effect.

Ign: deadsuperman

Sent from my SM-G991U using TapatalkI dont think suggestions should be implemented based on voting.
However, why does that matter? One person - one opinion - one vote. Nobodys vote should be worth more than anothers.

Deadsuperman
08-03-2023, 12:09 PM
I dont think suggestions should be implemented based on voting.
However, why does that matter? One person - one opinion - one vote. Nobodys vote should be worth more than anothers.These suggestions are basically votes, and they matter because one person can make 10 alt accounts and gaslight devs into making giant mistakes making them think that the community wants something when it's the exact opposite. Which has been done before multiple times.

QuaseT
08-03-2023, 12:29 PM
These suggestions are basically votes, and they matter because one person can make 10 alt accounts and gaslight devs into making giant mistakes making them think that the community wants something when it's the exact opposite. Which has been done before multiple times.

Sent from my SM-G991U using TapatalkOk I've got where u come from with ur first statement now. I believe that the alts issue is one of the reasons why voting doesn't make sense on forums.
I also think that, lets say, everybody but one person vote for making those sets tradable. Aslong as sts made clear that the items are untradable back then it isnt fair to change that afterwards because of that one person.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Voting only really works for certain (rare) specific things.

Changing the trade status of old vanity rewards, LB exclusives, etc. isn't one of those things.

Best wishes!

Deadsuperman
08-03-2023, 02:47 PM
I don't care how much I get flamed for for this idea, I genuinely love Arcane Legends. I'm not presenting this idea for any personal bias i have. I'm just seeing so many people leave this game, or get banned, or just getting ready to quit for this I know alot of whale who have left or on the fence. And I don't see this going in a good direction. So I'm trying to give you a good idea that may yes piss off a few people. But you wouldn't be killing them at least, like collectors (myself included) was shot when their were crowds of players begging for them to be released and yet instead of doing conversion kits like I tried to suggest I got banned from forums and my posts were deleted. Wanna ban me again or push me aside... fine all I want is al to stay al that is the only thing I care about because I have been here for a long time and like people before me I saw and still see AL'S potential.

IGN: Deadsuperman

Deadsuperman
08-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Nvm

Cinco
08-03-2023, 02:56 PM
I don't care how much I get flamed for for this idea, I genuinely love Arcane Legends. I'm not presenting this idea for any personal bias i have. I'm just seeing so many people leave this game, or get banned, or just getting ready to quit for this I know alot of whale who have left or on the fence. And I don't see this going in a good direction. So I'm trying to give you a good idea that may yes piss off a few people. But you wouldn't be killing them at least, like collectors (myself included) was shot when their were crowds of players begging for them to be released and yet instead of doing conversion kits like I tried to suggest I got banned from forums and my posts were deleted. Wanna ban me again or push me aside... fine all I want is al to stay al that is the only thing I care about because I have been here for a long time and like people before me I saw and still see AL'S potential.

IGN: Deadsuperman

They might flame you but we aren't gonna ban you for passionately promoting an idea - even if we don't like it (because we know what'll happen 'cause we tried it with another game).

Nevertheless I sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm!

Since we're decided on this though, I'll be closing this thread.

Best wishes.