PDA

View Full Version : Skills unresponsive

Ilove_Poopoo
07-28-2023, 09:47 PM
It seems to only happen in Gauntlet. Every wave I switch my skills via the skill map: I replace my FB to curse at the boss, and replace curse to FB on mini rooms (every single wave).

After some time it doesn't work anymore, when I go press the fireball it doesn't deploy anymore but I do see it refresh its cooldown. It also doesn't let me switch to another skill, for instance, I can't change back to my curse. So I'm effectively only able to use 3 skills at gameplay instead of 4. And no I am not experiencing high ping or spikes.

Temporary Fix: The only remedy I'm doing to make it work again is by loading my 2nd skill loadout, then loading the 1st skill loadout again. But it would occur again indefinitely.

Krshy
07-30-2023, 09:01 PM
It seems to only happen in Gauntlet. Every wave I switch my skills via the skill map: I replace my FB to curse at the boss, and replace curse to FB on mini rooms (every single wave).

After some time it doesn't work anymore, when I go press the fireball it doesn't deploy anymore but I do see it refresh its cooldown. It also doesn't let me switch to another skill, for instance, I can't change back to my curse. So I'm effectively only able to use 3 skills at gameplay instead of 4. And no I am not experiencing high ping or spikes.

Temporary Fix: The only remedy I'm doing to make it work again is by loading my 2nd skill loadout, then loading the 1st skill loadout again. But it would occur again indefinitely.

im dead at fester swamp lol auto heal even lagging skills very bad %75 skills i use disappears not hits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk