PDA

View Full Version : Material for Mechanubis vanity

Crankomaniac
07-29-2023, 09:45 AM
Hello Devs, First of all thank you for your time to read this Post.

I think i speak for many Players who grinding non stop catacombs that the drop rate for those materials are very very rare. I mean literally very rare.

Is this intended?
Maybe u can add a mini Event for 2x drop rate materials? (Dont do 2x for Arcane mechanubis gear!)

I am happy to hear the Opinions from other players.

Ty!

recilencia123
07-30-2023, 12:25 AM
Hello Devs, First of all thank you for your time to read this Post.

I think i speak for many Players who grinding non stop catacombs that the drop rate for those materials are very very rare. I mean literally very rare.

Is this intended?
Maybe u can add a mini Event for 2x drop rate materials? (Dont do 2x for Arcane mechanubis gear!)

I am happy to hear the Opinions from other players.

Ty!

ok that sounds good

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Neutrone
07-30-2023, 02:06 PM
Another thing that can be done is converting bound krakens into the final materials

nemusoa
07-31-2023, 05:38 AM
Another thing that can be done is converting bound krakens into the final materials

+10000

We need this!
or convert to gold like spendalot vanity weapon

Itzmemohsin
07-31-2023, 06:54 AM

This won’t do any help tbh , will just make the vanities super cheap and not worth it . Better give the option to convert those bound arcanes to power stones.

Neutrone
07-31-2023, 07:28 AM
Will just make the vanities super cheap and not worth it.

It won't tbh. The amount of material you need is quite a lot.

1 kraken giving you 1 Precision gear isn't going to do much considering this is what you'd need for something like the aura:

I don't know anyone thats looted 100 bound krakens or even 25 for that matter.

Plus converting to power stones would more than likely ruin the jewel prices.

Itzmemohsin
07-31-2023, 09:47 AM
It won't tbh. The amount of material you need is quite a lot.

1 kraken giving you 1 Precision gear isn't going to do much considering this is what you'd need for something like the aura:

I don't know anyone thats looted 100 bound krakens or even 25 for that matter.

Plus converting to power stones would more than likely ruin the jewel prices.Tbh bound arcanes deserve better conversion , it would be much better and fair if they can be converted to power stones.

asommers
08-05-2023, 10:37 PM
I kind of like the idea of crafting any bound Catacombs vanity into a random component, but we'll need to think about it some more. It's meant to be hard. We'd have to do some analytics first.

However, we will not make any changes like this for the current release of the Catacombs.

-ALS

dangibg
08-08-2023, 03:22 PM
I kind of like the idea of crafting any bound Catacombs vanity into a random component, but we'll need to think about it some more. It's meant to be hard. We'd have to do some analytics first.

However, we will not make any changes like this for the current release of the Catacombs.

-ALS

Assuming you meant bound Catacombs Mechanubis Gear (arcane)

Crafting arc item to vanity material will drop the vanity price and overall price of the materials that ppl purchase with plat which will harm you. Instead make bound gear exchangeable to stuff that ppl gamble away and burn - 1 or 1/2 Power stone (bound) or Elite awaken (bound) keep vanity price up so ppl only have it by farming really a lot or spend plat for it, as its very hard to obtain, keep it this way!!

Ign ~ Danrog

Avaree
08-09-2023, 01:43 PM
Assuming you meant bound Catacombs Mechanubis Gear (arcane)

Crafting arc item to vanity material will drop the vanity price and overall price of the materials that ppl purchase with plat which will harm you. Instead make bound gear exchangeable to stuff that ppl gamble away and burn - 1 or 1/2 Power stone (bound) or Elite awaken (bound) keep vanity price up so ppl only have it by farming really a lot or spend plat for it, as its very hard to obtain, keep it this way!!

Ign ~ Danrog

At the drop rate of the components , crafting bound arc items into components won’t devastate the price. People who can’t grind can’t obtain the components to craft the vanities before the season is over. The cost to use plat to buy from vendor is outrageous.

Love catacombs, but …..