07-29-2023, 03:19 PM
How are we supposed to lvl up now? We re stock to low lvls

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

Grimgz
07-29-2023, 08:35 PM
Wait for your dailies and get a small amount of exp everyday. 😂

Chaka3
07-29-2023, 08:41 PM
the developer wants to make each map full of players by reducing the exp they receive, in fact the map is even quieter. even some of the previous maps were busy so there are no people now

sarahe484
07-31-2023, 01:09 PM
the developer wants to make each map full of players by reducing the exp they receive, in fact the map is even quieter. even some of the previous maps were busy so there are no people now

I've noticed maps are really quiet... I used to play AL 10+ years ago and there were always parties forming everywhere and lots of people playing maps, so I always had the help I needed on tougher levels. Now, I go to the lowest map where I earn XP and I die after one shot... and I can wait there for an hour and no other players come along... guilds have also been really quiet for me. I've joined a couple different ones and even there I find only a handful of players are on at a time and no one wants to help run maps. It's discouraging... I used to have so much fun meeting players and forming groups/teams to run maps.. sometimes for an hour or two at a time, other times just one quick run, but there were always people running maps.

Maybe it's because the game has expanded with so many new levels/maps, everyone is just more spread out? I'm not sure... but it's a much more lonely game. And much less fun to run the same maps over and over (I'm SO BORED OF SOMBERHOLT Graveyard!!!) when you're running them alone.

Aegon
08-05-2023, 11:27 PM
It's a pain to level up now

TurnBackTime
08-07-2023, 03:42 AM
I hope devs see that this is only gonna reduce the new players in the game if there were any

Also the slots catastrophe and insane increase in plat and crate token prices for slots as well, slowly reducing the player base...

MrFarhan
08-07-2023, 05:18 AM
Hmmm

Sent from my Infinix X6826B using Tapatalk