PDA

View Full Version : Tips in CTF

Sushi
10-04-2012, 03:38 AM
You know there is a lot of typical situations in CTF like example below. And we have our own best practice to survive or get good result under such situation.

I think most people know the examples below. Any other typical situation and good solution?
Let's talk about that here:peaceful:

e.g.
Situation 1 : There is a gatekeeper in enemy's base and he always closes the gate before we enter.
-Use "Shadow Dance" to enter. It allows us to enter the base before he closes the door.

Situation 2 : I'm around the corner and full life enemy is comming.
-Hide behind the corner. After charging range skill like FB, go out and shoot it, and hide again immediately. Then chage VS, repeat the same thing. The probability you get damage is low if you practice that.

Situation 3 : I Killed an enemy and my heat remains a little.
-Leave there as soon as possible because the probability the defeated enemy comes back again to get back your kill is high.

Situation 4 : At the begining of battle to get the flag
-You can freely go through middle bacause zombies are not spawned yet.

Cero
10-06-2012, 06:51 AM
1. IF it fails, try again.
2. Or keep hiding and wait for back ups. You dont know his team are hiding too
3. Get urself killed by zombies or sunlight
4. Doesnt mind running on the side for KOS while going to get the flag

:P

vidarr666
10-07-2012, 01:40 AM
my one and only tip.. To win CTF, Play as a team.

Cheers!

Sushi
10-09-2012, 01:06 AM
>vidarr

Totally agree! I hope communicating inside team becomes easier, then we can work as team more easily and ctf can be more strategic.

Sushi
10-09-2012, 01:14 AM
>Cero

2. Ikr. I concentrate front so much that I am sometimes attacked from behind lol :p
3. I feel sad when zombies die before they kill me and enemy come lol

Sushi
10-09-2012, 01:20 AM
As for working as team, I think quick chat is usefull communicating tool under tense situation. Wat r u guys registering on it?
I'm below lol. I think I should improve that. Any good idea?
/team base
/team catch

Unknowable
10-28-2012, 11:37 AM
Vidarr True If You Play As A Team You Migth Have A Chance To Win !!