PDA

View Full Version : The Lore as of Pan

JeffSorrows
10-04-2012, 04:44 AM
An Unfulfilling Legend as of JeffSorrows

http://imageshack.us/a/img827/2690/aplrazoland.png

In a once forgotten area of the Benzo Mountain Range laid the towne of Aplrazoland. In this docile and sleepy towne known to many as the birthing place of many a hero, was the place to find the greatest and most true Anxiolytic. A title of only the most deserving and peace keeping warrior of all the Benzo mountains' known territories.This current Anx was named Diaz O'Pan, with it's second in charge known as the Secondary Clonas O'Pan.

http://imageshack.us/a/img811/4328/benzos.png

The Anxiolytic with the Secondary would scour the highest peaks of the Benzo's to find the truest form of the Dew of the Highest Mountains, a frozen cluster of droplets. These droplets were left over from the Tobbatio heat era, leaving the mountains warm and free of any frosted flakes of snow. From over many millennia frozen in time, was the base ingredient to the most valued elixir in the towne of heroes; The town simply known as Pan.

To drink of this Mountain Dew, the team of heroes would climb and fight the golems of Haurmdonne Toyou, in their own territory, named the Deathly Pass of Doom. As anyone passing would subjugate themselves to a horror of incessant cruelty before their inevitable demise if caught in any of the Golems traps. For those who had been captured and escaped would only say the terrified words "I Saw Demise" before collapsing in their own blood, gurgling and moaning to the tune of the shrieks of pain caused involuntarily by the same exhaled groans through the slits in their body.

The sacred and glorified Dew of the Mountains would be only drunken after the treacherous descent back to Pan. Just then before it would be boiled down to extract the purest droplets, the Anxiolytic would press the lips to the container sipping straight from the source, nearly, of the Dew. As the expedited journey back to Pan made for a cool Dew to ingest; feeling it's most untamed attributes. Then to inspire those ranked around, the Anx would tell how great this decades elixir would be for all the veriest true of warriors.

When boiled down the true Dew would turn purple in color with the additives to rid of the common frosted flakes harvested with the batch. Creating what was essentially dubbed the Purple Elixir of Pleasure, would be consumed by the Heroes of Pan to elongate the success of the journey's euphoria. The Purple Elixir was of course by no means to be consumed before any true battle conditions, though often before several friendly bouts with the natives it would be taken.

The Purple drink would lower one's Strength, Intelligence and Dexterity then substituting a numbness, courage and battle euphoria in place of those prior mentioned. To be numb seemed to increase the feeling of one's armor, with the addition of courage one would gladly battle out with multiple adversaries at once. The higher levels of battle euphoria created a premise to do battle often in friendly combat with those offering to challenge the greats of the land.

Though it would appear later to be the towne's demise on their need for the Purple Elixir of Pleasure, it would later be diluted to be more frequently be used by common town folk for afternoon pleasures. This new lower priced and lower strengthened version was more a symbol of power, to lead one's followers to victory through grace.Without the fighters greatest strengths in place.

The hubris of the new younger fighting generation angered the Secondary Clonas, in such that he would strike down anyone who had the tell tale lean of the Elixir. They would walk nearly body bent sideways from the lowered equilibrium effects of the non-pure Pleasure Elixir. With the violent actions of the Secondary, the Anxiolytic would publicly humiliate Clonas. Building an internal feud at the highest levels of this leisurely society..

Just something that came to me during psychology class. Just try to catch all the non-obvious puns.

thecrankybearsam
10-04-2012, 09:31 PM
all that came to you? Your mind must have lots of inventory slots loool

BlueSkied
10-05-2012, 06:51 AM
I also enjoy Xanax.

JeffSorrows
10-06-2012, 02:00 AM
haha thanks Cranky, and I was actually suffering from a severe panic attack, due to the methylphenidate and left my alps at home. So I thought of something to keep me calm, and this was interesting.

Extreme
10-06-2012, 02:43 AM
all that came to you? Your mind must have lots of inventory slots loool

Agree

thecrankybearsam
10-06-2012, 10:38 AM
haha thanks Cranky, and I was actually suffering from a severe panic attack, due to the methylphenidate and left my alps at home. So I thought of something to keep me calm, and this was interesting.

lol youre welcome :P

Extreme
10-06-2012, 06:13 PM
lol youre welcome :P

Lol actually jeff u really have good creativity

JeffSorrows
10-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Thanks man, I just love to create writings, images and music (well use to sing for my band, but not anymore.) Though it's just what I enjoy doing =] Though anyone should feel free to have me write your story that you'd want me to express for you.

Extreme
10-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Thanks man, I just love to create writings, images and music (well use to sing for my band, but not anymore.) Though it's just what I enjoy doing =] Though anyone should feel free to have me write your story that you'd want me to express for you.

Ya see , creative , talented , etc

JeffSorrows
10-07-2012, 05:37 AM
I'll have to work on some more stuff, whether images or writing soon. =]

So here's a free coupon!

http://imageshack.us/a/img31/2499/coupon.png (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71064-Flacs-amp-JeffSorrows-Free-sigs-D/)