View Full Version : Create "request PT" option based on location

sarahe484
07-31-2023, 01:32 PM
I think it would be an awesome feature to allow players to go to a map (or even a town before a new section of maps) and "request PT"... letting other players know they are looking for a group to run the map with. I have a terrible time finding players to run maps with. It'd be great if I could either see where other players were currently running maps and join them (much like I can on the 'social' tab for my guild), or go to a town and "sign up" to join the next available party or group.

XLYD al
07-31-2023, 01:32 PM
+1

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2007J3SG eszközömről

Oawaoebi
08-01-2023, 08:06 PM
You mean like an emote? Sounds fun

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

asommers
08-05-2023, 10:51 PM
Designing on the fly:

* maybe there's a checkbox you can check if you're not in a party and there's a dialog box you can bring up when in town that shows a list of players that also have that checkbox set

* or, maybe the checkbox adds a small icon next to your name to let other players know you're looking for a group. However, we've been talking about adding a smaller, secondary badge to the right of the player name.

-ALS

sarahe484
08-10-2023, 10:31 AM
Designing on the fly:

* maybe there's a checkbox you can check if you're not in a party and there's a dialog box you can bring up when in town that shows a list of players that also have that checkbox set

* or, maybe the checkbox adds a small icon next to your name to let other players know you're looking for a group. However, we've been talking about adding a smaller, secondary badge to the right of the player name.

-ALS

Great ideas!
Or maybe you could let players "checkbox" which maps they'd be willing to join a PT for and have a dialog box on the map....
Or maybe even just showing on the "world map" which levels/maps have players of similar level already running so people would know where to go for a random join (not even an official party). I usually end up going to a map/level and just sitting at the start for as long as my patience will allow, hoping someone randomly joins me. If I could see where people were already running, I could go there on purpose instead of just waiting around.