PDA

View Full Version : Preview: Visit the Amethyst Atoll and Save the Slots!

Remiem
08-02-2023, 05:38 AM

The Slot market is in jeopardy... and yes, YOU can save it. The Slot Crafting event will run for 1 week, 8/3 - 8/10, with a 3 day cooldown.

How it Works

Visit Baeren in Windmoore to purchase a Travel Ingot for gold (price varies based on your character level) and pass through the portal to the Amethyst Atoll. The distant shores are overrun with undead under the hand of an evil necromancer bent on stealing your power to create new Inventory slots, Furniture inventory slots, and Crafting inventory slots.

...and we won't have it.

Slay enemies to collect recipes and crafting components for bound crafting slots of the 3 varieties, and enjoy your new slots with the knowledge that evil didn't win today.

Crafting

Collect crafting components of varying rarity from the enemies within the Amethyst Atoll. The boss drake Radyven will drop the recipes for the slots themselves.

Progress through multiple layers of component crafting to collect the ingredients for each bound slot kit.

Drops

In addition to crafting components, the mini-bosses Gondt and Dreskava also have a chance to drop the rare vanity helmet Necromancer's Gaze

And, the boss has a chance to drop the Locked Necromancer Crate, which can be opened for 5 platinum and has a chance to drop Level 81 Arcane and Mythic gear, among the usual locked crate goodies.

Got Max Slots?
Characters that have already maxed out their inventory slots, crafting inventory slots, or furniture inventory slots have the option to complete Baeren's daily quest for a choice of:
- Unlocked Necromancer Crate - Instant open. 1x pull all the same contents as the Locked but without the guaranteed Arcane.
- Recipe: Massive Necromancer Crate - Used to craft a trade-friendly 3x pull event crate from various quantities of Zodias, Valley or Festerfang crates.
- 1h Crafting Speed-Up

Enjoy the event, Legends! As always, we love hearing your feedback on new events in the comments below.

Itzmemohsin
08-02-2023, 10:05 AM
First finally

Itzmemohsin
08-02-2023, 10:11 AM
If we are having a dedicated slot crafting event , why only the 3 least useful slots are given here , why no crafting , hot bar and auction slots .

To make the event real appealing you need to add good gold drops as well which are based on luck like jarl event boss :)

imfeared
08-02-2023, 10:11 AM
Nice you added something for players with max slots!
Are the slots stashable? Or bound to that character?

Switchback
08-02-2023, 10:15 AM
Unless you are dropping gold or something worthwhile it will be yet another week off it seems..

Glintstonnne
08-02-2023, 10:32 AM
+1

Character slot could be a good addition

recilencia123
08-02-2023, 10:37 AM
If we are having a dedicated slot crafting event , why only the 3 least useful slots are given here , why no crafting , hot bar and auction slots .

To make the event real appealing you need to add good gold drops as well which are based on luck like jarl event boss :)

jajajaja why ppl never satisfied xD godness

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Cinco
08-02-2023, 10:39 AM

These slots are the most useful for new players ;-)

Cinco
08-02-2023, 10:39 AM
+1

Character slot could be a good addition

Perhaps in a future run of this event. For now it's the basic stuff that new players need while they're advancing.

Marosok
08-02-2023, 10:42 AM
Missed opportunity with shielded nekro as craftable pet for certain amount of bound kits (e.g. 10x of each kit to craft it).

Cinco
08-02-2023, 10:46 AM
Unless you are dropping gold or something worthwhile it will be yet another week off it seems..

This event is about crafting slots. There's gold - but it's not as plentiful in this event map as it is in other (well-known) places.

So if your focus is gold you're better off running Rahab. Plus, if you're running Rahab you probably don't need more of the basic slots :-)

Itzmemohsin
08-02-2023, 10:49 AM

Surely the normal inventory slots are quite useful , but crafting inventory and furnishing inventory most people don’t really care as much tbh and for the people who don’t need those slots it’s just another event to skip [the other stuff isn’t really super appealing] and people are pretty bored of the game at it’s current state , including me .

Adding rarity gold drops like jarl boss would help new players even more tbh , just a suggestion from my side :)

Rxri_
08-02-2023, 11:04 AM

If you want gold then run zodias, this is a slot event

Yuggernaut
08-02-2023, 11:16 AM
I would like to see Locked Necromancer Crate info please what arcanes and mythics and all items have, thanks

Itzmemohsin
08-02-2023, 11:16 AM
If you want gold then run zodias, this is a slot event

Hmm [emoji848][emoji848]

Botbot
08-02-2023, 11:31 AM
New lock crate drop arc belt and mythic?

Botbot
08-02-2023, 11:34 AM
New lock crate drop arc bracelet or mythic brace?

Warriorknown
08-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Can we have house slot kits drop or option to craft also? We recently had an update of 700 slots for houses, it makes sense to give us the chance to get those max slots!

Alexandraiulii
08-02-2023, 12:33 PM
About that unlocked crate from daily..i dont have full slot but i would like to run even for the unlocked..can u add option where even players without full inventory can get it ? Or make it as a choice ,where player can choose the crate or inventory slot.My curent inventory is enough for me (not max slot ) i wouldnt spend my time running for something i dont need extremly

kennetics
08-02-2023, 01:39 PM
is the game dead guys?

Sent from my Infinix X669 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-02-2023, 02:13 PM
is the game dead guys?

Find an old announcement post from say 2017 or older. Compare how many players gave thanks for the post. Then compare that to any announcement post from this year.

QuaseT
08-02-2023, 03:00 PM
I dont know any new players but I cant believe anyone running an event for ONE furniture slot.

recilencia123
08-02-2023, 03:30 PM
is the game dead guys?

no

SweetP4ncake
08-02-2023, 04:10 PM
This event is about crafting slots. There's gold - but it's not as plentiful in this event map as it is in other (well-known) places.

So if your focus is gold you're better off running Rahab. Plus, if you're running Rahab you probably don't need more of the basic slots :-)Just want to know if the equip/crafting/furnishing inventory slot that you can craft in event is 25x or just 1x again same as for ghe daily rewards? I hope it wasn't, it would be understandable if those are crafting and hotbat slot.

Sent from my SM-J330N using Tapatalk

Eggonomy
08-02-2023, 04:11 PM
Perhaps in a future run of this event. For now it's the basic stuff that new players need while they're advancing.Is the pet rescue event coming back next month?

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o Tapatalk

omcm
08-02-2023, 04:22 PM
add hotbars

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

nathan2693
08-02-2023, 05:01 PM
no new limited time sale aura? its been a while since you released one

tnxs
08-02-2023, 06:07 PM
If you want gold then run zodias, this is a slot eventcorrect. slot event is good for a new players.

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

nathan2693
08-02-2023, 07:52 PM
is it possible to add a bound craftable guild hall slot in this event and also a chance to get a bound guild hall slot from the daily log in rewards? I'm tired of getting furnishing slots.

omcm
08-02-2023, 08:11 PM
is it crafting inventory slots only? or crafting slots too?

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
08-02-2023, 08:38 PM
Lol rly? You could've just ran any past mini event, why this lame event? Who's gonna farm this for furnishing slots lol... And talking about new players, do they even know about furnishing slots and stuff.. also there's not really any new players it's just new characters. Completely unnecessary event, you wasted your time and work tbh.

Itzmemohsin
08-02-2023, 09:21 PM
Lol rly? You could've just ran any past mini event, why this lame event? Who's gonna farm this for furnishing slots lol... And talking about new players, do they even know about furnishing slots and stuff.. also there's not really any new players it's just new characters. Completely unnecessary event, you wasted your time and work tbh.

You are probably very right , even I have a lot to say about the event but I don’t think the devs even care about our feedback nowadays .

JoeBiden
08-02-2023, 09:27 PM
Yes the game is dead

Enetry
08-02-2023, 10:17 PM
Looks like devs have lost connection with reality and dont really care about players experience . they care more about grabbing as much cash as they can , already deleted the game wont be coming back unless they fix their game

Snaptubepro
08-02-2023, 11:30 PM

I bet "new player" can't even kill a mob in event zone level 23.

Rauigriu
08-03-2023, 12:26 AM
This is somewhat a repeat of a previous question not yet answered. Are these crafted slots completely bound or are they stashable? It would be nice to stash some for new characters we create next season etc. that will miss this event.

Jdjd
08-03-2023, 02:17 AM
How many times need to die/run to be able to craft a slot? Looks like the boss gonna be hard since he had shields and 100% we gonna need kraken. So sad for zaarus players and those who new to the game, don t wait for much from this event guys, it will disappointing you all hahah

Mine
08-03-2023, 05:33 AM
yea that right, the game dying

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Enetry
08-03-2023, 07:26 AM
is the game dead guys?

yea that right, the game dying

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Yes the game is dead

Man its quite the dilema looking at all these dead game comments and a lot of bad things about game being said on this so called "new player" friendly event post preview .

Have also seen a post being taken down yesterday on general discussion aswell because players were talking about the game being boring and they are quitting .

I have already deleted the game and i dont know why i am trying to expect something from you guys :(

STS plzz fix your game !!!

Switchback
08-03-2023, 07:52 AM
Couldnt agree more with the majority of the post here, glad im not the only one.

The breakdown of these crafting materials should have more options. A Lock or a Speed up Kit is just nothing to even care about. You can easily guess what the players would rather have.

Parsa
08-03-2023, 08:08 AM

Cinco, the most useful slot is crafting station slot. Don't try to sell the idea that these slots will help a player with only 5 slots to craft energy kits when an energy-based event is going on.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 08:13 AM
I bet "new player" can't even kill a mob in event zone level 23.

You most certainly can. This event is a lot easier on lower levels.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 08:15 AM
Cinco, the most useful slot is crafting station slot. Don't try to sell the idea that these slots will help a player with only 5 slots to craft energy kits when an energy-based event is going on.

Who said anything about energy?

We decided to offer three types of inventory slots and we deliberately left out crafting slots, hot bar slots, character slots, auction slots because they are too valuable for a totally free, open to all levels sort of event. The slots we do offer are balanced for the ease of this event. If we were to make an event that allowed you free crafting station slots it would be lots harder with lots more grinding and would risk being inaccessible to the mythical 'new player.'

Cinco
08-03-2023, 08:17 AM
Man its quite the dilema looking at all these dead game comments and a lot of bad things about game being said on this so called "new player" friendly event post preview .

Have also seen a post being taken down yesterday on general discussion aswell because players were talking about the game being boring and they are quitting .

I have already deleted the game and i dont know why i am trying to expect something from you guys :(

STS plzz fix your game !!!

Arcane Legends... "Dead Game" since 2014 ;-)

Enetry
08-03-2023, 08:29 AM
Ok , so does that mean you guys have decided to destroy the game and kill even its existing player base , atleast thats what it seems to me by looking at what you are trying to do by bringing all these trash , boring and non rewarding events and dumping tons of auras and vanities into the game , rather if you actually care about new players you would try to fix your game !!!

Cinco
08-03-2023, 08:33 AM
Couldnt agree more with the majority of the post here, glad im not the only one.

The breakdown of these crafting materials should have more options. A Lock or a Speed up Kit is just nothing to even care about. You can easily guess what the players would rather have.

We realize that old players / forum users want mid and endgame relevant stuff from this little event... but we specifically left out things like crafting station slots, auction slots, character slots, hot bar slots, etc. because they are simply too valuable. Rewards like this would need to be balanced with much higher difficulty and lots of heavy grinding. We don't want this event to be set up this way; we designed it to be a means for advancing new characters (alts, etc.) to earn more carrying capacity for modest effort.

We considered doing other events this week but nothing fit the schedule. What I mean is: the team is focused on building the Level 86 Expansion right now and doesn't have the time to create the required assets for a standard event (let alone a major yearly event with Tiers and LB rewards). With the knowledge that players want free inventory slots we designed this very narrowly-focused event, and we believe that certain players with lower level characters that are not yet maxed out on carrying capacity will find value in it.

Another thing: recent expansions have been delayed and had features eliminated due to the teams' whiplash focus alternating between Live events (when the players are angry and restless) then back to the expansion, then back to a rerun event, repeating the cycle every few weeks. We're not doing it this way for Level 86. We also realize that there are risks with this approach.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 08:33 AM
Ok , so does that mean you guys have decided to destroy the game and kill even its existing player base , atleast thats what it seems to me by looking at what you are trying to do by bringing all these trash , boring and non rewarding events and dumping tons of auras and vanities into the game , rather if you actually care about new players you would try to fix your game !!!

You don't even play, bro.

Enetry
08-03-2023, 08:41 AM
You don't even play, bro.

Exactly , i rarely play nowadays because of the aforementioned reasons

Susanne
08-03-2023, 08:44 AM
So will it be possible for new players to loot/craft inventory, auction, stash, craft inventory slots? I am in a hurry and don't have time to read back. Appreciate an answer. Ty. Zooooms off.

Itzmemohsin
08-03-2023, 08:48 AM
We realize that old players / forum users want mid and endgame relevant stuff from this little event... but we specifically left out things like crafting station slots, auction slots, character slots, hot bar slots, etc. because they are simply too valuable. Rewards like this would need to be balanced with much higher difficulty and lots of heavy grinding. We don't want this event to be set up this way; we designed it to be a means for advancing new characters (alts, etc.) to earn more carrying capacity for modest effort.

We considered doing other events this week but nothing fit the schedule. What I mean is: the team is focused on building the Level 86 Expansion right now and doesn't have the time to create the required assets for a standard event (let alone a major yearly event with Tiers and LB rewards). With the knowledge that players want free inventory slots we designed this very narrowly-focused event, and we believe that certain players with lower level characters that are not yet maxed out on carrying capacity will find value in it.

Another thing: recent expansions have been delayed and had features eliminated due to the teams' whiplash focus alternating between Live events (when the players are angry and restless) then back to the expansion, then back to a rerun event, repeating the cycle every few weeks. We're not doing it this way for Level 86. We also realize that there are risks with this approach.Its good that you actually took the time to reply and what you are saying is fair enough.

But this event needs to be a bit more rewarding to players that don't want those slots , just my opinion looking at the current state of the game and how bored people are .

profmsb
08-03-2023, 09:10 AM
u guys need study the player trend...if all remaining of the year event is cancel due to for preparing expansion,many n many more gonna quit n will took some time to bring back to the game...from my observation,what keep AL alive for so long is because of event...only few map grinder,pvp n social plyer...welp...u guys got all the data n can analyse it..hope dont make a wrong move...even kraken is still expensive af for new expansion to coming soon.

QuaseT
08-03-2023, 09:28 AM
Would be nice if that gaze was a halo instead of a helm and we can use it with our vanity helms and sets.

Switchback
08-03-2023, 09:55 AM
If you want to help the less fortunate players then i suggest making a craftable stone like a weak version of 'Power Stones'. Even a +5Primary +5Damage would marginally help weaker players bridge the huge gap that these stash and inventory slots do not address(Not even in the slightest).

Yuggernaut
08-03-2023, 10:23 AM
You most certainly can. This event is a lot easier on lower levels.

glad to know that because I'm lvl 36 lol

Eggonomy
08-03-2023, 10:31 AM
So... what about pet rescue event? Is it coming back or nah?
Because instead of using sheeptons of money on elixirs for mid drops ( Forgotten vanities event and Eggzavier ) i'd rather use my time for playing and actually enjoying the game, not spending most of my money and time to buy gl gears just to slave away again

Cinco
08-03-2023, 10:41 AM
So... what about pet rescue event? Is it coming back or nah?
Because instead of using sheeptons of money on elixirs for mid drops ( Forgotten vanities event and Eggzavier ) i'd rather use my time for playing and actually enjoying the game, not spending most of my money and time to buy gl gears just to slave away again

Maybe - but we just did EggZavier a lil while ago so Pet Rescue isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 10:53 AM
If you want to help the less fortunate players then i suggest making a craftable stone like a weak version of 'Power Stones'. Even a +5Primary +5Damage would marginally help weaker players bridge the huge gap that these stash and inventory slots do not address(Not even in the slightest).

Players have affirmed that they want additional carrying capacity. That's what this event is about. Nobody said that additional inventory slots would make you more powerful.

We didn't add a power chase item to the event design because developing that sort of stuff eats up a lot of time. We don't have a lot of time to spare given the workload for the Level 86 expansion.

That said, I'll see where things wind up with my schedule today and give consideration to adding something like you suggest. No promises :-)

Rxri_
08-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Cinco what about adding a vanity slot in the future a gaze section, like the halo’s

Yuggernaut
08-03-2023, 12:33 PM
Would be nice if that gaze was a halo instead of a helm and we can use it with our vanity helms and sets.

agree +1

nice idea

snakeeyes
08-03-2023, 01:06 PM
If they do'nt like the event extend the X2 phatom drops 😂😂😂😂

AgentStonoga
08-03-2023, 01:33 PM
no bracelet in lockeds?

Oakvale
08-03-2023, 01:45 PM
Feedback in one word:
Madness.

HappyDINO
08-03-2023, 01:46 PM
If I think of this event solely for new player basis it's pretty doable . I'd recommend lower the mobs and boss heath a bit more on lower levels. Cus new players are prolly not as much well versed on game mechanics and majority don't even have good gears . So that will help them more . I hope this event gets them good progress . Btw Cinco . It's a far fetch idea but how about giving 2k xp from daily event quest to all players below 81lv . So they get xp as well *** slots that will kick start there accounts . Plus this won't mess with the xp lower for already max players in coming expansion. Happydino

Susanne
08-03-2023, 01:56 PM
The boss is too hard for low levels. You're charging low levels to enter an event so that they die.
No way do low levels stand a chance. An event for low levels that they can't play and charging them to farm deaths.

Susanne
08-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Not all low level have high level alts.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 02:00 PM
The boss is too hard for low levels. You're charging low levels to enter an event so that they die.
No way do low levels stand a chance. An event for low levels that they can't play and charging them to farm deaths.

Baloney.

Even I - a sick old man who by all accounts just started working here yesterday - can run it without dying on my Level 6.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 02:13 PM
Not all low level have high level alts.

Here are some hints if you're having difficulty soloing Radyven at low levels...

- Don't attack him directly if the pillars are active and he has his full shield - it reflects about 25% incoming damage (on you!).
- Focus on destroying the pillars first. Once they are down Radyven is pretty easy to drop.
- Go to a different pillar if Radyven comes over to fight you - spreading out your damage amongst the three 'til they're all gone.
- Don't stand in the lava pools. They will kill you. Lead him away from the lava pools by running to the opposite side of the arena.
- Don't run back toward the entrance to the boss fight area or he will leash and re-summon the protective 'Stitching Crystal' pillars.
- If he manages to stun you with his lava spout attack, run away as soon as you are free - his follow-up attack will probably kill you.
- Clear out the minions before engaging him or you'll have a bunch of skeletons eating away your health.
- Use the free Advancement Pack Legendary gear (unless you have something better) at very low levels.

Of course, if you've got a friend or two you can easily topple this guy.

Best wishes!

Littlegold
08-03-2023, 02:17 PM
I’m sorry but this event isn’t complete or ‘new player’ friendly. How do you expect a new player with limited inventory, gather all these mats needed and craft time for 1 slot? It literally takes 3 days to craft 1 slot!?!! And the drop rate is so low, it make take an average player playing for hours on end to get the materials for 1 slot???? When we have 1k inventory slots and so on. new players will have maybe 5-10 new inventory slots after event is over. I’m sorry I truly love this game with a passion but this event needs a rework.

Best,
Littlegold

KarTik1
08-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Where to buy recipes from
Or its just 1 slot per day kind of thing?
I mean atleast let the mobs and bosses drop some kind of token so players can be able to buy recipes and unlocked crates with it.
That will solve the issue for many players .
I mean only one option per day .
I think being logical and less sarcastic towards player base will help to improve the game more.
Do not want to insult anyone just want this game to live on forever.
Ty .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hercules
08-03-2023, 02:19 PM
At least allow some ingredients to be tradeable please .-.

Susanne
08-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Here are some hints if you're having difficulty soloing Radyven at low levels...

- Don't attack him directly if the pillars are active and he has his full shield - it reflects about 25% incoming damage (on you!).
- Focus on destroying the pillars first. Once they are down Radyven is pretty easy to drop.
- Go to a different pillar if Radyven comes over to fight you - spreading out your damage amongst the three 'til they're all gone.
- Don't stand in the lava pools. They will kill you. Lead him away from the lava pools by running to the opposite side of the arena.
- Don't run back toward the entrance to the boss fight area or he will leash and re-summon the protective 'Stitching Crystal' pillars.
- If he manages to stun you with his lava spout attack, run away as soon as you are free - his follow-up attack will probably kill you.
- Clear out the minions before engaging him or you'll have a bunch of skeletons eating away your health.
- Use the free Advancement Pack Legendary gear (unless you have something better) at very low levels.

Of course, if you've got a friend or two you can easily topple this guy.

Best wishes!
Well I went in on a low level. Nobody joined, didn't even get to last boss. I'll give it another go. Who said you just started playing yesterday? Wasn't me.
P.S. Sorry you're not well. Best wishes.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 02:23 PM
I’m sorry but this event isn’t complete or ‘new player’ friendly. How do you expect a new player with limited inventory, gather all these mats needed and craft time for 1 slot? It literally takes 3 days to craft 1 slot!?!! And the drop rate is so low, it make take an average player playing for hours on end to get the materials for 1 slot???? When we have 1k inventory slots and so on. new players will have maybe 5-10 new inventory slots after event is over. I’m sorry I truly love this game with a passion but this event needs a rework.

Best,
Littlegold

Yeah - we were looking at the average new player being able to get 10 slots out of this (give or take). Its not a weekslong path to a thousand slots; it's a modest boost.

Appreciate the feedback!

Cinco
08-03-2023, 02:25 PM
Where to buy recipes from
Or its just 1 slot per day kind of thing?
I mean atleast let the mobs and bosses drop some kind of token so players can be able to buy recipes and unlocked crates with it.
That will solve the issue for many players .
I mean only one option per day .
I think being logical and less sarcastic towards player base will help to improve the game more.
Do not want to insult anyone just want this game to live on forever.
Ty .

Recipes drop from the final boss: Radyven.

The unlocked crates are a bonus for characters that don't need the event at all (insofar as they have max inventory, max crafting inventory or max furniture inventory).

Cinco
08-03-2023, 02:29 PM
Well I went in on a low level. Nobody joined, didn't even get to last boss. I'll give it another go. Who said you just started playing yesterday? Wasn't me.
P.S. Sorry you're not well. Best wishes.

If you were not able to deal with the two mini-bosses I might suggest:

- Aggro them and then back off. Let them come to you. They have a lot of resistance when they first appear in the world but it wears off after ~2 sec.
- Dreskava is vulnerable to various stuns, freezes, etc. - if you're advanced enough to use them. She doesn't have a red zone 'super hit' attack.
- Grondt's does have a red zone area and you'd be smart to avoid it. He has a long tell so you can just slip behind him and keep smacking him.

And on the subject of ingot costs / gold to enter, etc:

- Don't sleep on the crates! Smash them all. They all contain at least some amount of gold. For very low levels you should be able to get your ingot cost back in the first two encounter areas.
- Defeat Radyven to spawn four boss chests. They also contain gold (a much larger amount - not Rahabkor payouts but very good if you're looking to make up for the ingot costs).

Thanks and good luck!

recilencia123
08-03-2023, 02:42 PM
Yeah - we were looking at the average new player being able to get 10 slots out of this (give or take). Its not a weekslong path to a thousand slots; it's a modest boost.

Appreciate the feedback!

ahh c mon :( only 10 ur avarege? so pro players who dont have many is not cool u.u

Cinco
08-03-2023, 02:48 PM
ahh c mon :( only 10 ur avarege? so pro players who dont have many is not cool u.u

Pro players are, by definition not your 'average' player.

I expect that Pro player will do extremely well in this event :-)

...though most Pro's have max slots of all kinds rn...

recilencia123
08-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Pro players are, by definition not your 'average' player.

I expect that Pro player will do extremely well in this event :-)

...though most Pro's have max slots of all kinds rn...

i expected a higher average to do aps:( anyway

Yuggernaut
08-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Baloney.

Even I - a sick old man who by all accounts just started working here yesterday - can run it without dying on my Level 6.

try at lvl 20. lvl 30. and lvl 40, and reply after that, thanks!

Farmisthevibe
08-03-2023, 04:04 PM

+one I suggest making it a halo

Cinco
08-03-2023, 04:06 PM
try at lvl 20. lvl 30. and lvl 40, and reply after that, thanks!

Level 20 is easy peasy, lemon-squeezy. I didn't even need a pet.

Level 30 is still very easy but you'll probably want a better weapon than you get from the Advancement Packs (or you'll want to jewel those weapons).

Level 40 is where it gets hard - especially the mini bosses and the pillars - but still totally doable. Go with a friend :-)

Ivanex
08-03-2023, 04:30 PM
-1 very dissapointed :(

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Ivanex
08-03-2023, 04:37 PM
-1 very dissapointed :(

Sent from my SM-A125F using TapatalkToo many ingredients to craft and its really rare in drops

Cinco
08-03-2023, 04:42 PM
Too many ingredients to craft and its really rare in drops

Thanks for the feedback.

We'll analyze the number of ingredients that are dropping per participant after the event has run for a day (or so) and decide if the drop rates need to be adjusted.

Best wishes!

Yuggernaut
08-03-2023, 04:45 PM
Level 20 is easy peasy, lemon-squeezy. I didn't even need a pet.

Level 30 is still very easy but you'll probably want a better weapon than you get from the Advancement Packs (or you'll want to jewel those weapons).

Level 40 is where it gets hard - especially the mini bosses and the pillars - but still totally doable. Go with a friend :-)

258940 well, i think it's another week break for me and my friends, thanks anyways

Ivanex
08-03-2023, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

We'll analyze the number of ingredients that are dropping per participant after the event has run for a day (or so) and decide if the drop rates need to be adjusted.

Best wishes!Thank you sir for hearing us!
We hope that its not to late as we really need it badly for our new account for us to continue and not give up this awesome game.
Keep it up as we still believe in you sir!

Eelff
08-03-2023, 04:51 PM
+1, also it takes freaking 3 days to craft only 1 slot. How am I even supposed on my new char to get from 26 inv slots to 1000? This event is not helping at all guys...

Sent from my CTR-LX1 using Tapatalk

Susanne
08-03-2023, 04:52 PM
If you were not able to deal with the two mini-bosses I might suggest:

- Aggro them and then back off. Let them come to you. They have a lot of resistance when they first appear in the world but it wears off after ~2 sec.
- Dreskava is vulnerable to various stuns, freezes, etc. - if you're advanced enough to use them. She doesn't have a red zone 'super hit' attack.
- Grondt's does have a red zone area and you'd be smart to avoid it. He has a long tell so you can just slip behind him and keep smacking him.

And on the subject of ingot costs / gold to enter, etc:

- Don't sleep on the crates! Smash them all. They all contain at least some amount of gold. For very low levels you should be able to get your ingot cost back in the first two encounter areas.
- Defeat Radyven to spawn four boss chests. They also contain gold (a much larger amount - not Rahabkor payouts but very good if you're looking to make up for the ingot costs).

Thanks and good luck!
Yes, I managed to solo the map on level 6 (just started it to try )using an advancement kit.
Also, did get the gold back for ingot costs too, which is good.
I shan't do it again, was just trying different low levels out to see how it works for new players. My main has enough slots.
The problems start as the levels get higher. The first character I tried was over level 40.
Anyway, thanks for the reply and tips but definitely an event for either very low levels or high.
Mid range is really hard. Just giving feedback.

Cinco
08-03-2023, 04:55 PM
well, i think it's another week break for me and my friends, thanks anyways

You'll have a much easier time if you used level-appropriate armor.

Your Level 30 Helm, Level 36 Ring and Level 36 Weapon are good - but you're rocking a Level 16 "Barbaric Armor of Tenacity" - which is really too low to expect high survivability.

Best wishes and good luck!

Botbot
08-03-2023, 04:58 PM
It take 1 day to craft 1 bound inventory slot. Also can u drop fathoms from event

Cinco
08-03-2023, 04:58 PM
Yes, I managed to solo the map on level 6 (just started it to try )using an advancement kit.
Also, did get the gold back for ingot costs too, which is good.
I shan't do it again, was just trying different low levels out to see how it works for new players. My main has enough slots.
The problems start as the levels get higher. The first character I tried was over level 40.
Anyway, thanks for the reply and tips but definitely an event for either very low levels or high.
Mid range is really hard. Just giving feedback.

Appreciate it!

Juki
08-03-2023, 05:34 PM
@Cinco bug with not getting Unlocked Necromancer chest to the inventory. It said I received it from the quest but not seen any unlocked chest in the inventory or item drop in the chat ;) .

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
08-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Low drop rate of recipes, only 1 slot instead of 25 and long craft times make this event not worth it new player or otherwise, this would have to be a monthly event if anyone wants to get to a comfortable amount of slots which is around 200 minimum.

Juki
08-03-2023, 05:50 PM
Tbh slots should drop from mini/main otherwise event is not even worth trying, spend hours to get few slots

Cinco
08-03-2023, 05:55 PM
@Cinco bug with not getting Unlocked Necromancer chest to the inventory. It said I received it from the quest but not seen any unlocked chest in the inventory or item drop in the chat ;) .

It opens instantly.

tripexxx
08-03-2023, 06:42 PM
It opens instantly.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCan you guys possibly add some sort of way to obtain 1x crafting slot during the event ? , worth a try to atleast ask , Thank you

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

nathan2693
08-03-2023, 06:47 PM
another dead week i guess a limited time sale aura is needed to pump up the blood pressure of some of the sleeping collectors in game. you need to put one item to hype them up. some might say a negative comment about it but still there are collectors out there that will gladly pirchase it cuz some players in game are actually feeling bored and just wanted to have a new collection

tnxs
08-03-2023, 07:22 PM
why there is no drop recipe?
i run 100x and no recipe drop?

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

ExoTiKPred
08-03-2023, 08:04 PM
Everyone complaining should be mindful of new players aswell this game isn’t good if it only caters to veteran players. Tysm sts for caring about peoples cries for slots I apprise your event

arcaneping
08-03-2023, 08:07 PM
Another boring week. Great for making it 1 month of super boring events. Catacomb only exciting for well geared player which is need ton of gold

Hamsoloroguer
08-03-2023, 08:18 PM
I like arcane legends and I play it since I left but I only enter to say hello and already this mini event does not help to earn token clearly or I enter but nice to know that it supports the new greetings

Farmisthevibe
08-03-2023, 08:39 PM
Everyone complaining should be mindful of new players aswell this game isn’t good if it only caters to veteran players. Tysm sts for caring about peoples cries for slots I apprise your event

-inoob- I would maybe agree with this event if it was maybe 10 slots for each craft but one???[emoji23]like cmon..

rokksteady
08-03-2023, 10:05 PM
Is this event just like a band aid to the whole inventory slots problem. 🤷🏽*♂️

Itzmemohsin
08-03-2023, 10:09 PM
I see what they want to teach us with this event , no new player is going to be bothered about slots and spend so much time to get those slots , they be much better off just clearing inventory whenever necessary.

Yxlo
08-04-2023, 12:29 AM
just bring back slots to token vendors..

Moriaa
08-04-2023, 03:34 AM
For low levels its really ez, i tried on lv 1, but what if i want some unlocked crates from third quest? U can do it only if u have something maxed, like furnite slots, inv or crafting.
I thought this event should help us to get some slots, also if i want the unlocked crates, i can get only 7, because its only 7 days event. And i think from 7 crates i cant loot anything.

Susanne
08-04-2023, 03:36 AM
Maybe bring back just inventory, auction and stash slots to story token vendor only and not any other vendor. We still have to pay for all the other slots with plat anyway, so you will still get income from those.
You could make some other way of players getting character slots. That would be a good way of meeting players halfway.
If you don't wish to revert on this update, at least make it so that players can purchase something more useful than what they offer now, the pets that are on offer have been there for years and are easy to purchase from the auction now.
This is just a suggestion but it would make the players and customers happier and ease all the pressure off the developers while they are working so hard on the expansion.
Just think about it 🤔 and see if you think it's a fair compromise. 🙂.

P.S. Maybe use this event for crafting some other slots that new players can use, obviously not hotbar or crafting etc. Maybe house slots?

Greazemk
08-04-2023, 05:12 AM
Oh I see, I mean obviously slots are useful for the newbs, guess who said that they're focusing on players that have been the longest rather than taking care of the newbies. interestingly enough, you guys have made it harder for newer players to acquire slots by removing them from vendors. So what's really the point?

Susanne
08-04-2023, 06:04 AM
Oh I see, I mean obviously slots are useful for the newbs, guess who said that they're focusing on players that have been the longest rather than taking care of the newbies. interestingly enough, you guys have made it harder for newer players to acquire slots by removing them from vendors. So what's really the point?

Well I think my idea is ok. Obviously I would have preferred the system with regards to slots had stayed the same but that is not going to happen. Compromising is the only way I can suggest.
The forum has a bad atmosphere now and that's not just the playerbase.
I sincerely hope that both developers and players can get together on this issue so that we can all relax and enjoy this game together while we are still here.

Arkauna99
08-04-2023, 06:31 AM

So if your focus is gold you're better off running Rahab. Plus, if you're running Rahab you probably don't need more of the basic slots :-)

This shows economic game knowledge! Thank You

I know some players been rude about store changes (me, intentionally to call attention to it) and you've been having this on the backburner.

Biggest gripe about these store/slot changes was the way it allows ppl who are already abusing the market to do so even moreso. Especially and specifically since they already had the slots.
Also of course it affected me personally but that was simply bad timing on my part, that's besides the point

This helps solve the problem, thank you. The disparity between new/old players and the resources they had access to, after 5/31 and before this was Astronomical. Abyssal. Insidious. To name a few keywords...

Arkauna99
08-04-2023, 06:35 AM
Btw, this is not enough.

New players will still not stick around unless there's some major changes before/with lvl 86.

The new player experience is still absolutely abysmal lmao

It's fun if you don't want to take this game seriously for the first 3 months you play it ...

But that wouldn't really help with sales now would it ;)

Lyyo
08-04-2023, 08:27 AM
No drope recepi ! Bad idea to remove all type slots at vendor!

mamaubear
08-04-2023, 09:03 AM
How many bounded slot we get from craft l when we open?

Redjellydonut
08-04-2023, 11:28 AM
is the game dead guys?

Sheesh well i will die completely if he keep having time off. Maybe they gearing up for Holiday events [emoji2371]

Susanne
08-05-2023, 01:13 AM
I don't think they are on holiday. Devs have real life stuff that happens just like everyone else does, plus they have to carry on working on this game, expansion etc.

Upgrad
08-07-2023, 04:49 AM
worse and worse in events, I keep asking myself... how much time is left for the game to go bankrupt???
help players play the game, instead you just make everyone's lives more complicated!!!
an inventory slot costs 4m in the auction, while in the crafting event it is almost impossible to drop a measly container to craft one, Illario!!! hahahhaa

from bad to worse

Upgrad
08-07-2023, 04:55 AM
I'm lvl 81 and I've been playing the event since the first day, and I didn't drop any recipe to create some slot, now I ask you, if I couldn't even reach the maximum lvl and all equipped, imagine the new players????? ?

rubbish event, it's becoming like the game, rubbish!

Upgrad
08-07-2023, 04:59 AM
Yes, they really don't care what we think, and if this continues this game will be over!

Switchback
08-07-2023, 07:58 AM
Absolutely wild that you think that this event is acceptable for any player.

Itzmemohsin
08-08-2023, 11:45 AM
I just hope the next event is good .

Solorog
08-08-2023, 05:46 PM
How many runs should i do to drop crafting recipe?

nathan2693
08-08-2023, 08:10 PM
How many runs should i do to drop crafting recipe?

Until you run for your life...

airkeran
08-08-2023, 10:16 PM
the latest update is useless, increased material drop rate but doesn't have a recipe for it. how ridiculuous

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

Omicronceti
08-09-2023, 01:10 AM
i dont have any recipe drop, maybe 50 times run , i think im unlucky

Susanne
08-09-2023, 01:15 AM
Just popped in to see if anything interesting was posted. Erm...tumbleweed is abundant.
Actually, I'm getting used to not playing after just a couple of days.
If anyone else is feeling the same, won't be long before we're cured of AL addiction.

inflames33
08-09-2023, 01:59 AM
What time do they usually post previews? Arlor time? And what day is it, Wednesday or Thursday ?
I’m in Australia.

Itzmemohsin
08-09-2023, 02:26 AM
What time do they usually post previews? Arlor time? And what day is it, Wednesday or Thursday ?
I’m in Australia.

They usually post around 3-5 pm arlor time on Wednesday

Cinco
08-09-2023, 08:56 AM
Just popped in to see if anything interesting was posted. Erm...tumbleweed is abundant.
Actually, I'm getting used to not playing after just a couple of days.
If anyone else is feeling the same, won't be long before we're cured of AL addiction.

The team is focused on developing the Level 86 expansion and is not planning any new / major live events 'til after the expansion is out.

This week we aren't going to be doing an "event" at all; just an in-game preview of some cool monsters and a bit of backstory.

We'll run Levlar before the expansion drops - which will be a boon for anyone who's struggling to max out their characters.

We know that you're excited for a new event to grind and new rewards to collect but it'll be a while before that happens :-)

Best wishes!

Susanne
08-09-2023, 01:30 PM
The team is focused on developing the Level 86 expansion and is not planning any new / major live events 'til after the expansion is out.

This week we aren't going to be doing an "event" at all; just an in-game preview of some cool monsters and a bit of backstory.

We'll run Levlar before the expansion drops - which will be a boon for anyone who's struggling to max out their characters.

We know that you're excited for a new event to grind and new rewards to collect but it'll be a while before that happens :-)

Best wishes!

Well I was just on the brink, teetering on the edge, almost ready to sell my stuff and retire...until something made me have another peek at the forum.
I'll stick around a while longer now, put my rocking chair, shawl and knitting away for the time being.
The graphics do look good which shows you and the team worked your fingers to the bone. Hope you don't have bony fingers.

Take care and best wishes. :)

Susanne
08-09-2023, 03:43 PM
P.S. would it be possible to have vendors updated please? The items for sale are outdated now or maybe this is already in the pipeline?

BRADCRAWFORDS
08-31-2023, 08:34 PM
To Spacetime Studios,

Can you please bring back the ability to purchase slots from token vendors? Many people are very sad and are struggling to succeed at Arcane Legends without the ability to buy those slots. Many new players feel helpless and hopeless. Also, I have many friends that tried returning to Arcane Legends and quit very soon after because they had a hard time enjoying the player experience without having the ability to purchase slots from token vendors. As a side note, those same friends also quit because it was so hard for them to level up. Thanks for everything! Take care!

Itzmemohsin
08-31-2023, 09:27 PM
To Spacetime Studios,

Can you please bring back the ability to purchase slots from token vendors? Many people are very sad and are struggling to succeed at Arcane Legends without the ability to buy those slots. Many new players feel helpless and hopeless. Also, I have many friends that tried returning to Arcane Legends and quit very soon after because they had a hard time enjoying the player experience without having the ability to purchase slots from token vendors. As a side note, those same friends also quit because it was so hard for them to level up. Thanks for everything! Take care!Hard to level up is a bit understandable but quitting for not having a lot of slots doesn't make much sense imo .

airkeran
09-01-2023, 02:35 AM
Actually, I hope the developer returns auction slots that can be exchanged for story tokens. for me inventory slots don't have a big impact

Sent from my SM-A025F using Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
09-06-2023, 06:36 PM
To Spacetime Studios,

Can you please bring back the ability to purchase slots from token vendors? Many people are very sad and are struggling to succeed at Arcane Legends without the ability to buy those slots. Many new players feel helpless and hopeless. Also, I have many friends that tried returning to Arcane Legends and quit very soon after because they had a hard time enjoying the player experience without having the ability to purchase slots from token vendors. As a side note, those same friends also quit because it was so hard for them to level up. Thanks for everything! Take care!

Tell em to switch to wow dragonflight. $15 a month is alot better so much stuff to do too.