PDA

View Full Version : Worst PvPers

dudetus
10-04-2012, 01:39 PM
This section seems to be overflowing with "Best PvPers lvl X to Y" and alike so as I think that type of threads r too mainstream for me this thread has been reserved for those who have been derping the herp out in the arenas, failed to kite, having constant "lag" issues, fail rushed, flaming and yadayada. U got the point.

I will update the list as worst PvPers r being nominated.

Burds:

-Ninja

Baers:

-Stompartist

Magos:

-Jopl

*note* This thread has been made with a tongue-in-cheek attitude. If u have been nominated and u don't want to be in the list just say so. I will remove u from the list.

StompArtist
10-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Stompartist

xbabybugszx
10-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Mage: Jopl - lvl23
Reason: Fails to rush ^-^

Zapoke
10-04-2012, 01:47 PM
Someone already made a thread like this, and got it shut down after rethinking. This type of thread can only bread hate and flames, even more so than the "Best PvPers" do already.

Even though this might not have been made to be a hateful thread, it most likely will end up that way.

dudetus
10-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Oh we have gotten few submissions already :3. Better add 'em up!

Someone already made a thread like this, and got it shut down after rethinking. This type of thread can only bread hate and flames, even more so than the "Best PvPers" do already.

Even though this might not have been made to be a hateful thread, it most likely will end up that way.

This thread has been made with a 'tongue-in-cheek' attitude. It is kinda obvious as I put myself in the list.

The reason why the "best PvPers" threads usually take a bad turn are few egoistic characters who can not accept someone they envy/hate to be in the list or they r not themselves mentioned.

I am willing to take the name off if the person wants so. I have no intention to hurt some PvPers massive ego.

Wrath
10-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Flame on!!!!

Bigsleazy
10-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Beauxbeaux is the absolute worst pvper to ever play.

WarTornBird
10-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Let's see. OneLegitbear
Bird: Viiziio
Mage: Inukem
Bingooo
Tounge In my cheek.

Zapoke
10-04-2012, 02:17 PM
This thread has been made with a 'tongue-in-cheek' attitude. It is kinda obvious as I put myself in the list.

The reason why the "best PvPers" threads usually take a bad turn are few egoistic characters who can not accept someone they envy/hate to be in the list or they r not themselves mentioned.

I am willing to take the name off if the person wants so. I have no intention to hurt some PvPers massive ego.

Hopefully the thread can stay flame free.. But there's always a troll waiting around the corner.

MightyMicah
10-04-2012, 02:27 PM
excuse me sirs I r worst pvp bears and birds for level high so 35. :D

pvpman
10-04-2012, 02:46 PM

that was my thread taht got locked lol

RedStapler
10-04-2012, 02:46 PM
1. OKO IS BEST BIRD.

2. This thread is now closed.