08-04-2023, 11:26 AM
Welp time to up my prices for bugface again. 15b lmao

santaria
08-04-2023, 12:34 PM
delusionals 🫢

worldwide309
08-04-2023, 06:47 PM
Welp time to up my prices for bugface again. 15b lmao

you are just as delusional as this guy thinking ghost set 15b 🤣🤣🤣 both of you are clowns 🤡

Farmisthevibe
08-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Just let him sell his item lol not sure why any one of Y’all has to be toxic with every post he makes. Hey if it’s high then. It’s high keep it pushing ignore the thread Lmaoooooooo

P.S - if people aren’t willing to pay for his price then they won’t pay for it either he will keep the set or lower his price or maybe wait a bit longer to sell idk.

Anywho Bye richiesssss back to Cata[emoji1598]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItsTheCat
08-04-2023, 09:58 PM
Swap to bugface rouge If you’re interested lmk !

Looks like all the bug faces are like 8-12b? Im not exactly sure based on other sellers posts.

Delouis Ball
08-04-2023, 10:22 PM
as title says, don't bother me auto 15b or trade for frank set + Add. thx

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230804/1c5007710846b09176a4b29329b48909.jpg

Send a mail message ign pspI'll do 4b rn, ign: Disrupts

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Kind
08-05-2023, 01:41 AM
Swap to bugface rouge If you’re interested lmk !

Looks like all the bug faces are like 8-12b? Im not exactly sure based on other sellers posts.

Definitely not rogue lmao saw someone selling that garbage 1.2b last week

Murderville
08-05-2023, 03:37 AM
This is 3b max, please guys stop

Delouis Ball
08-05-2023, 03:55 AM
This is 3b max, please guys stopThat's a lowball, it averages 4b.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

oasaanabed
08-05-2023, 04:35 AM
U guys makin lots of drama if smn has a price for a rare item let him put his own price if u dont see the price fair for u then dont buy it stop arguin about it for no reason cause im pretty sure if u have ur own rare item and only u sellin it u will have ur own price too so dont bother ppl ty

santaria
08-05-2023, 04:42 AM
U guys makin lots of drama if smn has a price for a rare item let him put his own price if u dont see the price fair for u then dont buy it stop arguin about it for no reason cause im pretty sure if u have ur own rare item and only u sellin it u will have ur own price too so dont bother ppl ty

wym rare? there are like 15 ghost sets available and could be more I see ghost sets everywhere.

Julius123
08-05-2023, 04:46 AM
15b is normal price if u have seller who sell cheaper show. U all talking too much but dnt know how all vanity prices raised. So i buy yeti set 6b iif u say ghost set price 4b :D. Why sts dnt block idiots like you...

Delouis Ball
08-05-2023, 05:05 AM
15b is normal price if u have seller who sell cheaper show. U all talking too much but dnt know how all vanity prices raised. So i buy yeti set 6b iif u say ghost set price 4b :D. Why sts dnt block idiots like you...Because, we don't call people names.

Also, it's not our fault that people purchase vanities for prices that are stupid high.

I agree ghost set is a good vanity set. Back when I was looking at prices (6 months ago) it was 4b.

I will not agree with a 4b-->15b price increase in that time span. That's called price manipulation, and deserves a perma ban.

Thank you, and most respectfully,

Disrupts.

godfather
08-05-2023, 05:07 AM
15b is normal price if u have seller who sell cheaper show. U all talking too much but dnt know how all vanity prices raised. So i buy yeti set 6b iif u say ghost set price 4b :D. Why sts dnt block idiots like you...

wym 15b? when it was 5b last month. Asking thrice of its price after a month is absurd.

Psp
08-05-2023, 05:41 AM
Because, we don't call people names.

Also, it's not our fault that people purchase vanities for prices that are stupid high.

I agree ghost set is a good vanity set. Back when I was looking at prices (6 months ago) it was 4b.

I will not agree with a 4b-->15b price increase in that time span. That's called price manipulation, and deserves a perma ban.

Disrupts.

I been ignored you due I thought u was trolling funny in forum and I respect that but here I just knew u mad af lol, lemme tell you something buddy,

Fyi I lost billions not 1 or 2 or 5b I lost a lot and it’s okay I love gambling,

(6 months ago‎) i sold my frank vest for 4,2b and Og leprechaun banner for 4,5b now as u can see none in sale below 10b~ wym? Anyways here my kindness comes for u, if you find a legit ghost seller higher than 4b and u couldn’t afford please let me know and ill buy all and give u commission depends for how much I get. If 4b you will get 1-2b. If 7B you will get 500+m if 8B you will get 250m+ just bring me frank and take this off me danny not worth getting hurt buddy it’s 2014 vanity and getting hoarded by a Rich known I know onlycats in another 6 months probably you will never reach ghost value expansions is soon [emoji1787]

Itzmemohsin
08-05-2023, 05:44 AM
Why so much drama , if someone owns something , he owns the right to ask whatever price he wants , its upon the people to buy or not !

Julius123
08-05-2023, 05:48 AM
I had offer lepre banner for my ghost set. I have offer og jester set mage for my ghost set :) So guys if u dnt know prices so go away i can buy all your meduza and frank for 4b like you say hahaha. Where you now why not sell? I had 3x jupiter aura price was 50m now price 1b+ so go count :) looks like u newbies in this game and dnt know how prices is raised. Money is useless nowdays :)

Delouis Ball
08-05-2023, 06:09 AM
I been ignored you due I thought u was trolling funny in forum and I respect that but here I just knew u mad af lol, lemme tell you something buddy,

Fyi I lost billions not 1 or 2 or 5b I lost a lot and it’s okay I love gambling,

(6 months ago‎) i sold my frank vest for 4,2b and Og leprechaun banner for 4,5b now as u can see none in sale below 10b~ wym? Anyways here my kindness comes for u, if you find a legit ghost seller higher than 4b and u couldn’t afford please let me know and ill buy all and give u commission depends for how much I get. If 4b you will get 1-2b. If 7B you will get 500+m if 8B you will get 250m+ just bring me frank and take this off me danny not worth getting hurt buddy it’s 2014 vanity and getting hoarded by a Rich known I know onlycats in another 6 months probably you will never reach ghost value expansions is soon [emoji1787]Most of my comments are 100% troll, I will admit that [emoji28][emoji1787].

Now, in regard to legit prices, even if I have 10b, 20b, 50b, I'd never pay the price that someone is asking for that I believe has been heavily manipulated.

(This includes a vanity such as dragon vanity from the kings event 2023).
(Mage is being heavily manipulated).

I also find it funny that people don't know how much gold I have also lost, (just because why not). (I like gambling/opening chests too much).

I also laugh at that one fella stating that we are all "newbies".

In no way am I "mad" also, I work in a profession where playing a video game won't get me mad [emoji1787].

Anyway's enjoy your free bumps.

Psp
08-05-2023, 06:34 AM
Most of my comments are 100% troll, I will admit that [emoji28][emoji1787].

Now, in regard to legit prices, even if I have 10b, 20b, 50b, I'd never pay the price that someone is asking for that I believe has been heavily manipulated.

I also find it funny that people don't know how much gold I have also lost, (just because why not). (I like gambling/opening chests too much).

In no way am I "mad" also, I work in a profession where playing a video game won't get me mad [emoji1787].

Since you’ve admitted for being nothing but a troll then you’ve got no place to stay here buddy and yes indeed thanks for the bumps

Delouis Ball
08-05-2023, 06:37 AM
Since you’ve admitted for being nothing but a troll then you’ve got no place to stay here buddy and yes indeed thanks for the bumpsI wouldn't say "nothing but a troll", but hey, speculate all you want buddy. Also, I will stick behind my 4b offer as a legit offer [emoji3] cheers.

trueido
08-05-2023, 06:44 AM
Let him look for a price he wants, he can do it its his item
If it is overpriced then anyone with half a brain will look for another seller.
Also a good note is rare vanitys that people don't usually sell, the price is seller price cus if you don't like it you have no other place get it from.

IDK it this is the case but for example let's say someone is selling ghost medusa, for 500B
you can call him price manipulator all day, but buttom line you will not get it anywhere else, so you can either overpay or not have it at all.

That's just how things work with these kind of items and people still cry.

2 years ago I tried to sell ghost set 2014 for 800m, and some kid started accusing me for "manipulating" while there was no other sellers and he couldn't afford.

Things havent changed much huh

Ilove_Poopoo
08-05-2023, 06:47 AM
Ill offer Rhine, 1b pure, Nature gun, top10 Sorcerer Knight title, and 20x Flawless mind.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Julius123
08-05-2023, 07:09 AM
I buy meduza set 3-4b. Buy frank set 3-4b buy lepre banner 5b, yeti set 6b ty soo much. Dnt offer me over prices

Kinggg
08-05-2023, 07:23 AM
I buy meduza set 3-4b. Buy frank set 3-4b buy lepre banner 5b, yeti set 6b ty soo much. Dnt offer me over prices

Go to sleep. Maybe you can get it in your dream :)

ExoTiKPred
08-05-2023, 07:28 AM

Disrupts.

It’s not price manipulation if he has the only one being sold and he loves the set and 15b is what he would take to get rid of it then 15b is his price so be it in real life if I had a 1/5 car and only I sold it I can make the price whatever I want what are you gonna do about it? You gotta learn that your opinion doesn’t matter when he sells HIS item

Farmisthevibe
08-05-2023, 08:46 AM
Sheesh man..just let him sell his item Lmao if u not offering or interested why can’t Y’all just ignore the thread? Arguing like Y’all kids majority of Y’all are 18-35 years old

-nooooob[emoji3583]

Moriaa
08-05-2023, 09:39 AM
Tree is 2012 and not rising like this

Kystone
08-05-2023, 09:39 AM
Most of my comments are 100% troll, I will admit that [emoji28][emoji1787].

So you’re a grown *** man then?

santaria
08-05-2023, 09:54 AM

Disrupts.

I agree blatant manipulations like these should be reviewed by sts.

Delouis Ball
08-05-2023, 10:11 AM
So you’re a grown *** man then?I mean, I would say 75-80% of the player base are "grown *** adults".

Julius123
08-05-2023, 10:37 AM
Go to sleep. Maybe you can get it in your dream :)

Go to sleep with dream u can buy ghost set 4b xd

Kinggg
08-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Go to sleep with dream u can buy ghost set 4b xd

I can already have it whenever I want, I don’t need dreams like you. You can keep dreaming [emoji23]

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Dogshi
08-05-2023, 12:09 PM

Disrupts.

That is called psp logic. doesn’t see no one else sellin item so that means to ex. list 50m+ actual price.

santaria
08-05-2023, 12:13 PM
That is called psp logic. doesn’t see no one else sellin item so that means to ex. list 50m+ actual price.

Psp is selling angelic war wings too for 5b when it was literally 400m last year and are available on bun bun locks. The audacity of this guy and his peers supporting him.

Murderville
08-05-2023, 01:00 PM
definitely needs a review from sts.

seasonedchicked
08-05-2023, 01:27 PM
you are just as delusional as this guy thinking ghost set 15b [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] both of you are clowns [emoji1782]You're delusional for actually thinking the delusional guy calling psp delusional is delusional. All thee of you guys are clows [emoji1782][emoji1782]

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
08-05-2023, 01:41 PM
Sheesh man..just let him sell his item Lmao if u not offering or interested why can’t Y’all just ignore the thread? Arguing like Y’all kids majority of Y’all are 18-35 years old

-nooooob[emoji3583]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWe can't ignore these threads because I'm in a group called the forum guardians. And what we do is. When delusional people don't know they are delusional, we go ahead and let them know they are delusional

Farmisthevibe
08-05-2023, 01:42 PM
We can't ignore these threads because I'm in a group called the forum guardians. And what we do is. When delusional people don't know they are delusional, we go ahead and let them know they are delusional

The Forum guardians ..funny name but Alright.

Julius123
08-05-2023, 02:19 PM
I can already have it whenever I want, I don’t need dreams like you. You can keep dreaming [emoji23]

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

I i already have it and i can have what i want and i no need try to make prices down. You so kiddo :)

Savitar
08-05-2023, 05:21 PM
15b? Lmfao [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You sure are delusional

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

Psp
08-06-2023, 07:34 PM
Still selling!

HappyDINO
08-06-2023, 08:13 PM
offer : r.i proto set m top 5 xmas (5b) , holly top 5 lb xmas m (5b), feathered lb set top 10 m (500m) ,unnameable top 10 lb m ( 300m ), 6x gold element banners top 10 lb ( 420m )
+ dragood aura 200m + cherry blossom aura 100m . { 11.52b value }
Happydino

Rxri_
08-07-2023, 03:28 AM
free bump psp

trueido
08-07-2023, 05:53 AM
offer : r.i proto set m top 5 xmas (5b) , holly top 5 lb xmas m (5b), feathered lb set top 10 m (500m) ,unnameable top 10 lb m ( 300m ), 6x gold element banners top 10 lb ( 420m )
+ dragood aura 200m + cherry blossom aura 100m . { 11.52b value }
Happydino
R I proto are 5b? Holley xmas 5b? lol

QuaseT
08-07-2023, 06:20 AM
Offering a one-of-a-kind 15% str frost arti (25b) for the set (15b) if the other guy adds bugface (10b) to it

Scll
08-07-2023, 07:52 AM
Offering a one-of-a-kind 15% str frost arti (25b) for the set (15b) if the other guy adds bugface (10b) to it

That's a lil too much the arti is 35b

Garm
08-07-2023, 08:08 AM
That's a lil too much the arti is 35b

Right at 25b he's practically giving it away

Kinggg
08-07-2023, 08:13 AM
I i already have it and i can have what i want and i no need try to make prices down. You so kiddo :)

Is that why you've been looking for a medusa set for years? Let me know if you can get it :) You can get it in your dream, don't be so upset.

Free bump!

santaria
08-07-2023, 08:42 AM
Is that why you've been looking for a medusa set for years? Let me know if you can get it :) You can get it in your dream, don't be so upset.

Free bump!

I think he is advertising his ghost set so much so that he can fool medusa owners to trade it for ghost 🤮.

Kinggg
08-07-2023, 09:17 AM
I think he is advertising his ghost set so much so that he can fool medusa owners to trade it for ghost ��.

That's right, that's why I made these comments anyway, it's like comedy, but that's what he's been trying to do for years. Also thats manipulation, not advertising. But what i said; he can trade his set in his dreams :). What a shame.

Special note : Thanks for your correct comment.
Best wishes!

Scll
08-07-2023, 09:35 AM
So much salt over someone setting price of his own item u can't even buy for 10b

Dominatingner
08-07-2023, 10:32 AM

How are u ganna put 35b in the trade window? Lol now ppl coming up with just absurd prices ig

Scll
08-07-2023, 10:33 AM
How are u ganna put 35b in the trade window? Lol now ppl coming up with just absurd prices ig

That was a joke lol

ItsTheCat
08-07-2023, 04:03 PM
I think he is advertising his ghost set so much so that he can fool medusa owners to trade it for ghost 🤮.

Isn’t that what everyone who’s complaining about a ghost set price now is doing? Lmao trying to fool ghost set owners to trade it for less than its value

Julius123
08-07-2023, 05:58 PM
That's right, that's why I made these comments anyway, it's like comedy, but that's what he's been trying to do for years. Also thats manipulation, not advertising. But what i said; he can trade his set in his dreams :). What a shame.

Special note : Thanks for your correct comment.
Best wishes!

U only can kiss my *** :) if u need gold leave your ign i help u poor man :)

Farmisthevibe
08-07-2023, 07:32 PM

Meee bet I’m noooob [emoji2321] -but seriously tho no point in arguing it’s pointless.

-imanoobtank ;))

Psp
08-07-2023, 09:18 PM
Still selling!

Still selling! Trading for frank set + add.

godfather
08-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Still selling! Trading for frank set + add.

you should add less than 5 frank sets vs 15+ ghost sets? Is this an insult or sarcasm.

Psp
08-07-2023, 09:52 PM
you should add less than 5 frank sets vs 15+ ghost sets? Is this an insult or sarcasm.

My ghost is tossed around between 5 friends count them as 10 since I'm not a mage :’)

unveils
08-08-2023, 01:39 AM
wonder who in their right minds would buy for 15b

freebump
08-08-2023, 02:09 AM
wonder who in their right minds would buy for 15b

his alts/toons or his friends… :(

ItsTheCat
08-08-2023, 02:24 AM
My ghost is tossed around between 5 friends count them as 10 since I'm not a mage :’)

Ayeeee and I own the rest of them so go ahead king price the ghost whatever you want
Infact go up to 25b+ for the ghost. No one else selling, and everyone wants one.

ezmfkne
08-08-2023, 02:36 AM

I need gold ign: apliant :p

santaria
08-08-2023, 02:36 AM
Bet the offers would be the ugly nittaeowo, bugface, war wings ( on bun bun locks 2022 unlimited locks). The prices are camed up by them too. Poor players who grinded their life farming goldloot just to get duped by the lazy "Rare Vanity owners" who does nothing but to sit on camp, wait for a serious buyer, create demand = Twice to thrice the price. Sad but true @Cinco.

Scll
08-08-2023, 04:20 AM
Bet the offers would be the ugly nittaeowo, bugface, war wings ( on bun bun locks 2022 unlimited locks). The prices are camed up by them too. Poor players who grinded their life farming goldloot just to get duped by the lazy "Rare Vanity owners" who does nothing but to sit on camp, wait for a serious buyer, create demand = Twice to thrice the price. Sad but true @Cinco.

Based on ur logic he never worked for it and was 5b now asking for 15? When he has 2 multiple 11b co? Maybe work a lil more harder instead of spamming this same thread over n over? I had to reply cos ur hella cringe with all of this.

Oh and ain't no poor player can just buy ghost whenever they want? Ther r no sellers, ik 8 or 9 active users with 0 sellers I'd even ask for 20.

Kflixxx
08-08-2023, 04:31 AM
Just my opion nobody has to agree with this but when are we gonna collectively agree that some vanities should be capped at a certain price I’m cool w stuff being expensive an all I get that it’s an old rarity in the game , but shoot I won’t be suprised when ppl start asking for 50bil-100 bill for a set(if the game still alive till then) but these prices with how small the trade windows are is crazy I’m not saying it shouldnt be exspensive I’d understand more if gold wasn’t as hard to farm and get , it’s definitely not worth the time or money putting into this game to even try to reach that amount of worth that’s too many thousands of dollars and it’s not even guaranteed you get your moneys worth , but for those who it is worth it for , to each their own I guess yk [emoji2377]

Tonton
08-08-2023, 04:40 AM
This player is Indian guys

Thats why sell over price and fake c/o

Im sure this is 3b max price[emoji3577]

Op c/o and still hold it[emoji1787]

Sent from my Infinix X6815C using Tapatalk

santaria
08-08-2023, 04:50 AM
Based on ur logic he never worked for it and was 5b now asking for 15? When he has 2 multiple 11b co? Maybe work a lil more harder instead of spamming this same thread over n over? I had to reply cos ur hella cringe with all of this.

Oh and ain't no poor player can just buy ghost whenever they want? Ther r no sellers, ik 8 or 9 active users with 0 sellers I'd even ask for 20.

here comes the fake offers.

Dominatingner
08-08-2023, 11:19 AM
coz there is no avg price of the item or any way of seeing how much is it wort so at the end of the day the players decide the economy of the game and how it works . Sorry to say but if a crazy guy wants to sell something over priced I don't think he is in the wrong since the players are the ones deciding the prices like for the red loons banner a guy horded alot of them some yr ago so it went up in price just coz it became rare and he made it so he bought all the cheap ones .
If someone gets what I mean that is
Problem is this game does not have a way to check prices in game like average value of item s like other games mostly have which is collected from the average sale amount in the auction house
So this guy can sell whatever amount he wants to and if ur getting mad about it being overpriced ig stop playing this game
I also think that it's just dumb to increase price to 15b tho like how are u ganna trade the items? According to me he actually doesn't wanna sell it and just increase price which is fine ig

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Tonton
08-08-2023, 11:31 AM
100% right majority wins

Sent from my Infinix X6815C using Tapatalk

Scll
08-08-2023, 12:15 PM
coz there is no avg price of the item or any way of seeing how much is it wort so at the end of the day the players decide the economy of the game and how it works . Sorry to say but if a crazy guy wants to sell something over priced I don't think he is in the wrong since the players are the ones deciding the prices like for the red loons banner a guy horded alot of them some yr ago so it went up in price just coz it became rare and he made it so he bought all the cheap ones .
If someone gets what I mean that is
Problem is this game does not have a way to check prices in game like average value of item s like other games mostly have which is collected from the average sale amount in the auction house
So this guy can sell whatever amount he wants to and if ur getting mad about it being overpriced ig stop playing this game
I also think that it's just dumb to increase price to 15b tho like how are u ganna trade the items? According to me he actually doesn't wanna sell it and just increase price which is fine ig

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

+1

Also trading is easy I've seen 40b+ trades happening in front of my eyes basically by trading other lb vanities or using mid man both the buyer n seller trusts if ther r too many items

Ilove_Poopoo
08-09-2023, 07:33 PM
I can offer Frank set too (20b) auto, you add 5b+ gold or rhine.

Rejecting items: Nittaewo, Ancient Banner, Angelic wings, Lineage aura, and Marvel sets.

Accepting Items: Jupiters/Lumi/Harb Auras as part of the trade

- Spectral/Mind

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Psp
08-10-2023, 03:53 AM
Bumpuyump daily and the lastly bump! Thread will be closed soon.

Psp
08-10-2023, 09:22 PM
Surprise.. Thread is Closed!

Kind
08-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Ayeeee and I own the rest of them so go ahead king price the ghost whatever you want
Infact go up to 25b+ for the ghost. No one else selling, and everyone wants one.

I better up my bugface prices to 50b then since there are double the amount of ghosts in game than bugface mage

godfather
08-10-2023, 09:50 PM
I better up my bugface prices to 50b then since there are double the amount of ghosts in game than bugface mage

make it 200b since there are 30 ghosts in game.

Kind
08-10-2023, 09:56 PM
make it 200b since there are 30 ghosts in game.

Seems like it I see them alot even though cat has 3 in his house.

Psp
08-10-2023, 10:00 PM

None will pay more than 2B max for ur bugface Mage bud. its not special as war op looking.. as it’s made me getting rid of my frank vest to get it back 8 months ago… Mage its looks so small and bad even rogue. Let’s speak fact brother. If you have something to say feel free to create an new post not on here :’)

Threads is Closed.

@Cinco

Savitar
08-10-2023, 10:08 PM
None will pay more than 2B max for ur bugface Mage bud. its not special as war op looking.. as it’s made me getting rid of my frank vest to get it back 8 months ago… Mage its looks so small and bad even rogue. Let’s speak fact brother. If you have something to say feel free to create an new post not on here :’)

Threads is Closed.

@CincoIn the same way that nobody will pay 15b in the ghost !

Thanks and a big hug [emoji3526]

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

Kind
08-10-2023, 10:12 PM

Threads is Closed.

@Cinco
Lmao someone is mad they will never be able to own bugface mage the onoy good looking bugface also I payed alot more than 2b for it lol