PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon sets

Heroelite
10-04-2012, 05:06 PM
So do you think any black dragon set (int, str, or dex) will form the same vanities?
And btw Techno said in town that the vanities will be able to be used on ALL levels. Not just 71+ :D

Jsaieagle
10-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Will there be stat????

Heroelite
10-04-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be no stat bonus with the vanity set

Mothwing
10-04-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm pretty sure there will be no stat bonus with the vanity set

He's talking about stat requirements, such as 10 required dex, i believe.

EDIT: Just kidding, that doesn't make sense.

I think they will be class specific, like the arbiter in SL...kinda...

LwMark
10-04-2012, 05:28 PM
She said in town ALL LEVELS?? sweet!!!
Hopefully it will be vanity and no requirements.
Also i like the new pets! Maybe more drag sets hahaha

Heroelite
10-04-2012, 06:05 PM
She said that the vanity version of the black dragon armor and helm will have no level requirements.. and that the crafting of these items into vanity might not be in the cap raise update.. she said we will just have to see :)

Snow49
10-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Is it confirmed that they will not have stats? or are they still up in the air about black vanity having stats?

Heroelite
10-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Technoemail said in many posts how the future vanity sets will be very unlikely to have stat bonus

Elyseon
10-04-2012, 08:24 PM
i hope they add some awesome visual set bonus effect like black demonic flames

Heroelite
10-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Yah ^ lol

LwMark
10-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Hopefully Even better then flames, because if they vanity we can wear them with demonics already

Elyseon
10-05-2012, 06:09 AM
black flames + red flames :D

小孩子
10-05-2012, 07:46 AM

How exactly will black flames look in Shadow town :P?

CrimsonTider
10-05-2012, 08:34 AM
I may have missed it but do we have confirmation on whether this map will still be available after the update? Meaning will Black Dragon helm/armor be permanently farmable like other vanities?

Jsaieagle
10-05-2012, 08:55 AM
I may have missed it but do we have confirmation on whether this map will still be available after the update? Meaning will Black Dragon helm/armor be permanently farmable like other vanities?

I think dev said the map will no longer exist after the new lvl cap.

Energizeric
10-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Just a guess here, but I think the new dragon pack shows that the armor for lvl71-75 will all be dragons in different colors. Like the one that fireman frank wears, there's a matching dragon pet archie for it.

Superduper
10-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I am so excticed! Does anyone know when they will convert them? I also want to buy set, but price has gone up tremendously.

Patricks
10-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Just a guess here, but I think the new dragon pack shows that the armor for lvl71-75 will all be dragons in different colors. Like the one that fireman frank wears, there's a matching dragon pet archie for it.

Hope this isn't true. There is enough dragon talk in this game lol.

dudetus
10-06-2012, 08:31 AM
So no bonus as a vanity set = keep the black dragon items and wait for the price heightening as lvl 71 PvPers want 'em.

Elyseon
10-06-2012, 04:31 PM

How exactly will black flames look in Shadow town :P?
Like your moms cleavage

LwMark
10-06-2012, 04:46 PM

Crimson, the current map is goin to be the new town and this map will be gone, and black sets will be discontinued along with elite weapons, all of this is confirmed. They said this was like a little event/preview, and wont be avaible after update, confirmed

Exactly why i bought extra sets, prices alredy doubled up and will go up higher

Honestly idk y they wouldnt add stats, tgeres already dragons with stats, but whatever, and sts wouldnt of made the new xolor dragon pets if there wasnt sets to go with it,

Cant wait to get a silver dragon set!

Suentous PO
10-06-2012, 08:49 PM
sts wouldnt of made the new xolor dragon pets if there wasnt sets to go with it,

Why assume that?

LwMark
10-06-2012, 09:36 PM
sts wouldnt of made the new xolor dragon pets if there wasnt sets to go with it,

Why assume that?

I just dont see sts makin " dragon" pets with out having a set to go with it, i just dont see them doin it, first off it adds more variety, second itl be a money maker, everyone dragon pat so far has a set, like archie pet matches the npc sets, idk i just see them doin it, dragons are like the new thing now, just imo

Energizeric
10-06-2012, 09:42 PM
If you look at fireman frank, the guy who gives the fire forest quest, he's wearing an orange dragon set that just happens to match the new dragon pet called archie. I'd have a hard time believing that this gear will not be available for everyone to get.

Extreme
10-06-2012, 09:46 PM
If you look at fireman frank, the guy who gives the fire forest quest, he's wearing an orange dragon set that just happens to match the new dragon pet called archie. I'd have a hard time believing that this gear will not be available for everyone to get.

Agree