PDA

View Full Version : Returning after long hiatus! Crazy how deep nostalgia can hit.

giayuan
08-05-2023, 01:38 AM
Last time I played Pocket Legends may have been over 10 years ago, but that hasn't stopped me from thinking about the great memories I've had grinding through this game growing up. Recently stumbled upon some free time and decided it could be fun to get back into it, revisit some old spots and vibes. I love to see there's still an active community that remains, which was honestly bigger than I thought! It's been such a great blast to the past so far; damn did this game really do some things right.

Feel free to add me @ChopNoc if you're up for some runs (love PVE especially and farming for drops).

Danthemanoy
08-05-2023, 12:44 PM
What level are you mate, I too like pve :)

giayuan
08-06-2023, 05:49 PM
Just hit 100! You should add me up regardless-- I have other characters at varying levels.

Darkfor
08-07-2023, 11:14 AM
It's always great to see old players coming back - Welcome Back!

Fwend
08-09-2023, 03:39 AM
I agree with Darkfor, welcome back to our beloved game.

Great to meet up on game briefly, looking forward to farming runs and watching you level up.

You have joined the biggest most helpful and active guild on game <Hidden Leaf>.

giayuan
08-11-2023, 12:54 AM
It's always great to see old players coming back - Welcome Back!

thanks for the welcome Darkfor! hope to bump into you at some point

Great to meet up on game briefly, looking forward to farming runs and watching you level up.

You have joined the biggest most helpful and active guild on game <Hidden Leaf>.

Likewise! Have already had some runs fill up with helpful folks; really reliving the glory days lol. Nothing hits the spot like a mega combo...

For any newer folks like me or frankly anyone that plays periodically looking for an active bunch, I'll second Fwend's post here and recommend hitting up someone in Hidden Leaf!

Far
08-16-2023, 03:22 PM

You really surpriced me about this that you praise others for once. Maybe i changed you i hope<3
<3 PL forever