PDA

View Full Version : What kraken piece should I get first?

bay0netta
08-05-2023, 08:07 AM
Hey everyone
I was wondering what kraken piece should I get first between the armor and the daggers?
I was thinking the armor because for clearing mobs I could use pieces but I don't know how well armor works with them?
Would there be much difference if I were to get the daggers instead?

Encryptions
08-05-2023, 08:31 AM
Daggers are better, they proc off skills and you can afk in mobs to kill them while using skills. Pisces require basic attack charge which takes time and takes away alot of skill usage.

Switchback
08-05-2023, 08:55 AM
Considering how we watch the strongest gear turn weak each expansion, i would spend my gold wisely. Seems like the new maps are coming soon.

We could easily see Kraken be turned into weak gear with the next maps. Only to need their new gear that looks like it will be doing elemental damage.

bay0netta
08-05-2023, 09:25 AM
I see, I didnt know that, thank you!

bay0netta
08-05-2023, 09:27 AM
Considering how we watch the strongest gear turn weak each expansion, i would spend my gold wisely. Seems like the new maps are coming soon.

We could easily see Kraken be turned into weak gear with the next maps. Only to need their new gear that looks like it will be doing elemental damage.

oh yes you are right, maybe then its better to wait a little more to see how things go? hmm

Aegon
08-05-2023, 10:47 PM
I recommend buying the armor first

bay0netta
08-06-2023, 06:21 AM
I recommend buying the armor first

does it go well with pisces?

ItsNotOrange
08-06-2023, 07:21 AM
Get the armor first

imfeared
08-06-2023, 01:01 PM
Armor first
You should proc pisces with zaarus set
Switch to armor proc it
Then switch back to zaarus set with both procs going

Yxlo
08-06-2023, 06:40 PM
Hey everyone
I was wondering what kraken piece should I get first between the armor and the daggers?
I was thinking the armor because for clearing mobs I could use pieces but I don't know how well armor works with them?
Would there be much difference if I were to get the daggers instead?

any armor proc works well with all weapon procs. getting krak armor would enable you to deal more damage with either daggs or bow, hence you get to utilize your newly bought gear more. look at it this way: krak arm proc + daggs proc (ex. pisces) for clearing mobs, and krak arm proc + bow proc (ex. marianos) for bosses.

if you plan to buy krak arm and pair it with zaar set, remember this sequence: use zaar set > proc zaar weapon > switch to set with krak arm > activate krak arm > switch back to zaar set > deal damage > repeat after cooldowns

Inawaz
08-07-2023, 12:41 AM
does it go well with pisces?

Get armor if you want to get . Anyways kraken gonna be OP for quite a long time because whenever expansion comes it takes lot of time for new arcanes to release .

bay0netta
08-09-2023, 08:11 AM
Thank you everyone!! I ended up getting the armor and the difference is already crazy lol. Should I aim to get the daggers now or maybe I could get the bow for bosses?
Again thank you everyone for the replies :)

imfeared
08-09-2023, 09:10 AM
Daggs 1st
You can run any map and atleast do mini on e raha
With bow you'd only p1 or p2 e raha but without the rest of the kraken set you'd need help still

Mr.Loucks
08-09-2023, 11:23 AM
1) Armor first is best proc in game
2) Weapon second (Claws currently more useful)
3) Belt to boots wep damage
4) Artifact last, prices broken atm anyway should be cheaper imo.

Flamesofanger
08-09-2023, 12:08 PM
Kraken weapons are really fun in my opinion ! :)

Aux
08-11-2023, 10:16 PM
yes sir its great combination gggggg