PDA

View Full Version : dragon ichor 0/500 quest

sharinganrin
10-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Hello why dont we get a point when we kill dragon ichor first was fun but when i notice i kill like 40 of them and only get 18/500 lol later ibwas bored,,, well im just asking when we kill dragon ichor boom there is the point well that is what i ask thanks

Patricks
10-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Hello why dont we get a point when we kill dragon ichor first was fun but when i notice i kill like 40 of them and only get 18/500 lol later ibwas bored,,, well im just asking when we kill dragon ichor boom there is the point well that is what i ask thanks

Good evening how are you doing i am fine thank you sometimes when you dont use punctuation the result is that your post can be for people that are reading the thread it is difficult that is why it is possible no one responds its ok though boom you do not always get the ichor when you kill people kill him more than 500 times to complete the quest completing the quest is difficult you are welcome.

LADYHADASSA
10-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Lol! This is easy to understand i see many people like to be English teachers in this forum. But not all are English major teachers. I for one spend hours in my masters degree studies, i HAVE to spell, write, format research, use proper grammer etc. but really this is my down time runonsentances....no puncuation or to much?!,.:;)$&"@"!!! Spelling errorrrrrrssss..... I will use abbriviations such as PL ( not allowed in grad school peeps) ooops slang such as noob, peeps.....oops not ok in classes!!!.. But i am NOT in school nor are others here and I would love to not care so i dont <--- :0 oh the horror i cant use dont in my masters degree it is do not... As my education is costing me an arm an 100 legs. I do not nor do others need to be trolled (<---- dang slang no no ) about grammer, punctuation, spelling or any other academic pick on junk...

Pat! :) icores wil take time to get but you can do it, take a bit of time each day.... But make sure you are done before new expansion comes.

Patricks
10-05-2012, 05:46 AM
Lol! This is easy to understand i see many people like to be English teachers in this forum. But not all are English major teachers. I for one spend hours in my masters degree studies, i HAVE to spell, write, format research, use proper grammer etc. but really this is my down time runonsentances....no puncuation or to much?!,.:;)$&"@"!!! Spelling errorrrrrrssss..... I will use abbriviations such as PL ( not allowed in grad school peeps) ooops slang such as noob, peeps.....oops not ok in classes!!!.. But i am NOT in school nor are others here and I would love to not care so i dont <--- :0 oh the horror i cant use dont in my masters degree it is do not... As my education is costing me an arm an 100 legs. I do not nor do others need to be trolled (<---- dang slang no no ) about grammer, punctuation, spelling or any other academic pick on junk...

Pat! :) icores wil take time to get but you can do it, take a bit of time each day.... But make sure you are done before new expansion comes.

This lecture is 4 times longer than mine! :-)

LADYHADASSA
10-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Rofl :surprise: see what academic studies does! Lol lol :)