PDA

View Full Version : Closer checkpoints to portal entrances

Skeleton Mike
08-07-2023, 10:14 AM
When using the exit from inside a portal a new checkpoint should be created were your character appears right next to the portal entrance, so that you can re enter again faster.

This is just for convenience's sake, if it happens good and if it doesn't then thats okay.

asommers
08-08-2023, 10:52 AM
There are hundreds of portals. Do you have specific portals in mind? Otherwise, this will just go on the todo list.

-ALS

LichKing1
08-08-2023, 10:57 AM
probably talking about the most played ones like zodias portals, pretty sure we already had similar thread and it went on to-do list some months ago

Sent from my SM-G9910 using Tapatalk

asommers
08-08-2023, 02:40 PM
See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?679146-Zodias-portals-remap)).

-ALS

Skeleton Mike
08-08-2023, 08:24 PM
There are hundreds of portals. Do you have specific portals in mind? Otherwise, this will just go on the todo list.

-ALS

If I had to say one then that would be Rahabkor's portal.

For most people it probably takes 1 second to get to the portal, but it should be also considered how many times people repeat that 1 step (it is the most popular zone now a days).

Nobody would mind if things stay like they are, but I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate if that little rock is out of the way :P