PDA

View Full Version : Farming

redreign
10-05-2012, 04:24 AM
I have been farming Hunter Killer for two and a half hours and have not had one vanity drop. Is that normal. It seems frustrating.

HunterSLAYER
10-05-2012, 04:43 AM
I have been farming Hunter Killer for two and a half hours and have not had one vanity drop. Is that normal. It seems frustrating.

You can farm 100k kills without even getting a single vanity drop.
Vanity drops are purely luck based.

Mage till the end
10-08-2012, 12:29 AM
I duno which vaintys y'all talking about cause I'm noob, but I've gotten 3 in half houre

Phantomas
10-08-2012, 05:43 AM

Yes it can be frustrating, was looking for Dark Maniac Mask, several hrs each day, there have been days that I didn't get any vanity drops, also days in which I had 4 or 5 drops. I finally found a D M mask after 11 weeks trying, dont wanna discourage u (sorry).
In the end it all comes down to luck, if ur lucky u can find something at first try, if not u can try 1000 times and get nothing.
Good luck, just matter of time u will find nice vanity.

FallenOne
10-08-2012, 10:20 AM

2 and a half hours for gamer is nothing :P

phokingcrazy
10-12-2012, 07:07 PM
(Just my opinion)

To me I think , you get drops, by the way u have to kill ceeeps & boss

( if u do solo runs ) by yourself

And u r just attacking like crazy,without using (max hold) on att or spells
You get junk!!! for gem (white colored gems)
for drops.
But if u (max hold) on ur att & spell, & combine them with att , you will see the different's in drop.

But If you are farming with groups, the drop rate gose up, gems drop like candy

As for vanity drops, I think it works the same way, try to max hold on att & spells follow with combination of hits to kill creeps & boss .

(This is just my opinion)
Like today when I started farming , by myself.
I drop 3 garimic gargoyle mask, all in one stage . Didn't think this can't happend , but
It did .

Hope this helps for some o

By
Sometimes It's luck