PDA

View Full Version : please help

ixfarmxdeaths
10-05-2012, 04:54 AM
hello everyone, it's IXFARMXDEATHS here asking for some help getting PvP and CTF deaths.
I am level 51 and there aren't many poeple whom rush at L51-56 (well i haven't seen them yet)
I'm really trying to hit 10,000 deaths in PvE, PvP and CTF before going to level 70 (that's where all the rushers are)

If you're low on kills or just wanna boost heaps of kills, feel free to add me by posting or if you dont want people to know that you're boosting PM me.
I know that asking for deaths is "boosting" but all i have to say about that is, why dont you take it out on my character?

love you all :wink:

WarTornBird
10-05-2012, 05:34 AM
I dont know who you've been pvping with but find a kid in glyph who doesn't team with a guild or rush. That's rare. Knowing the 55-56 community they'll rush you happily. 51 community has a little more decency than the others so I'm not sure they'll do it.

Sluntz
10-05-2012, 11:55 PM
I dont know who you've been pvping with but find a kid in glyph who doesn't team with a guild or rush. That's rare. Knowing the 55-56 community they'll rush you happily. 51 community has a little more decency than the others so I'm not sure they'll do it.

Agreed.

Ubernewber
10-09-2012, 08:07 PM
OMG SUICIDEXBEAR!!!!! Found ur forum name :p