PDA

View Full Version : Ios6 wont turn PL on..

Vert88
10-05-2012, 05:32 AM
I tried reset. Reinstall many times but it didnt work... Im trying to charge platinums on ios6 but its.not.working..
Can anyone know answer.? If you know please let me know...it still doesnt open just crashes. SL is fine but PL
Doesnt working... Im frustrating

HunterSLAYER
10-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Contact support@spacetimestudios.com and i'm sure they would be able to help you :D

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

lilweezy
10-05-2012, 10:34 AM
apple fail. get a samsung.

Energizeric
10-05-2012, 11:40 AM
I know someone who's been using an iPhone 5 for a couple of weeks now with no problems, so perhaps it's a problem with your phone, not with iOS6. The only complaint he had was that it does not fill the screen -- you get black bars on the left and right. Hopefully with the next software update they will reprogram the app to take advantage of the iPhone 5 wide screen.

Bigsleazy
10-05-2012, 11:44 AM
I have no problems with ios6, must be a bug in your phone

MrSokoy
10-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Apple changed their way of tying a payment type with an apple ID account. If previously linked paypal to your apple ID, it will no longer work. You will have to log into iTunes with your apple ID account and update your payment type. On iTunes, go to Store > View My Account and edit Payment Type and enter your credit card info. Hope this helps!

This is referring to iOS6 OS. :-)

Snakespeare
10-05-2012, 03:30 PM
apple fail. get a samsung.

not true... my iPad w/ iOS 6 is doing just fine

and buy your plat through the plat store. iTunes wants to takes 30% off the top. I'd rather pay the devs.

Sryyoulose
10-05-2012, 04:15 PM
not true... my iPad w/ iOS 6 is doing just fine

and buy your plat through the plat store. iTunes wants to takes 30% off the top. I'd rather pay the devs.

Ouch 30%!
I will have to do that in the future, the little things apple doesn't tell you.