PDA

View Full Version : Level 86 Expansion Teaser - a mini preview of "The Elder Woods!"

Cinco
08-08-2023, 11:43 AM

A new adventure is coming to Arlor! If you pass through Windmoore Town this week, you may encounter Krist, a peculiar fellow wafting with an aura that is...less than approachable. But, dare speak with him and you'll learn more about the celestial happenings in a new remote area of Arlor.

The story so far...

In the wake of a radiant azure comet's collision into a remote valley in Arlor, an unseen corruption began to infect all life forms, turning lush lands into wastelands and humans into hotbeds of chaos and destruction.

Professor Fang, an ambitious Rusk Industries scientist, saw potential in this corruption, attempting to harness its power, but soon became its puppet, experimenting on villagers and exacerbating the devastation.

Travel alongside the wise hermit Uti to embark on a perilous quest to retrieve an ancient artifact rumored to counteract the comet's malignancy. Face treacherous landscapes, Professor Fang's corrupted minions, and ultimately confront the consumed professor at the epicenter of the comet's crash.

Your ideas come to life...

This expansion builds on some of the community's most popular ideas for skill updates and improvements! In the early days of expansion release, you'll find a handful of new available passive skills, as well as a reworking (and overall buff) of almost all of the Ultimate skills for all classes.

Later on in the year, you'll see additional updates to main class skills, adding unique ways for you to tailor them to your playstyle.

Much more information on this to come in the weeks and months ahead!

When can you pack your bags?

We hope you enjoy this brief preview of what's to come in the new Elder Woods expansion! We're hard at work behind the scenes polishing everything up and will have a launch date to announce soon.

Delouis Ball
08-09-2023, 10:10 AM
1st.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Posl
08-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Niceeee
Second one the comment section

Sucr
08-09-2023, 10:31 AM
Never been more excited for a new cap, feels like this game has improved a lot these last few months... I can't wait:)

abbrv
08-09-2023, 10:34 AM
that would be a cool mage vanity :D

JoeBiden
08-09-2023, 10:34 AM
Thats total cap but hopefully this new expansion will improve AL...

KarTik1
08-09-2023, 10:41 AM
Only one question it will be out when catacombs running or it will come after catacombs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lomaun
08-09-2023, 10:44 AM
Now this is dope

Skeleton Mike
08-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Its happening, I was here!

QuaseT
08-09-2023, 10:51 AM
Only one question it will be out when catacombs running or it will come after catacombs.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI hope it comes straight after on 10/01 but who knows.

godfather
08-09-2023, 10:53 AM
no new event?

Sifff
08-09-2023, 10:59 AM
Nice graphic tho...

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Andrewsingson
08-09-2023, 11:24 AM
New event pls

Cinco
08-09-2023, 11:41 AM
no new event?

New event pls

We know that you're excited for a new event (or even an old event... or anything) but the team is focused entirely on developing the new Level 86 expansion.

In the past we have split focus between Live events cadence and expansion development and we feel that the expansions have suffered as a result - mostly as it respects timing / release dates.

We aren't ready to share the precise release date yet but hopefully we'll get there in a matter of weeks. At that time we'll also be able to share more specifics about where we are with new Passive Skills, Ultimate Skill revamp, Elemental Damage and Resistances, and new Weapon Types.

I know it's not what (most of) you want to hear, but tbh it'll be a while before we put out another one of Arcane Legends' content events.

Best wishes!

profmsb
08-09-2023, 11:42 AM
pls make sure all new lvl 85 only proc if chrge attack,and make the mob n boss prone to stun during charge attck...we need more 1 hit/insta kill boss,mob n trap...its fun to die...and make prohibit respawn using ankh like in rahab map...zodias expansion is really fun n the most succesfull expansion ever..so keep it that way but make it more hard n insta kill..tysm :)

Economy
08-09-2023, 11:44 AM
Great graphics , can tell sts are working hard for us !! Thanks for putting in the works

Cinco
08-09-2023, 11:47 AM
pls make sure all new lvl 85 only proc if chrge attack,and make the mob n boss prone to stun during charge attck...we need more 1 hit/insta kill boss,mob n trap...its fun to die...and make prohibit respawn using ankh like in rahab map...zodias expansion is really fun n the most succesfull expansion ever..so keep it that way but make it more hard n insta kill..tysm :)

I am sorry to hear that you're struggling with the endgame difficulty.

When the new endgame comes it won't be easier - and if you're getting crushed by Zodias rn you are definitely not ready for Elder Woods :-/

Flamesofanger
08-09-2023, 11:58 AM
Very exciting news indeed and so far the designs of the zones and actors look phenomenal!

Please Spacetime adjust things, add more things and handle things with care at your own pace! Don't rush and as long as the contents fun we will be eternally grateful :)

I've been longing for an expansion that's based around a woodlands/forests environmental esque themes, and so far this seems like the perfect candidate to fulfill the quench as Vardan Valley has left a bad taste for me and this may redeem the desired factor!

Now, i'm curious about one thing in particular.... How many maps to be predicted? Are the maps designs handcrafted by you guys like in Zodias? Are the dungeons rich for viewing pleasure and last but not least.... Can we pet the giant slug? :D

Thanks for always delivering on content for 10 years and counting in respects to Arcane legends, Spacetime Studios. <3

Redjellydonut
08-09-2023, 12:08 PM
New graphics are f@$&(ing insane!!! [emoji91][emoji50]*[emoji100]
Great jobs STS! Possible graphics update for older maps and towns? [emoji102]

Yuggernaut
08-09-2023, 12:09 PM
Ok, graphics from 10 to 1000! congratulations to the teamwork!!
they deserve a raise! lol

Farmisthevibe
08-09-2023, 12:28 PM
AHHHHH STS OUTSTANDINGGG CANT WAIT TO PLAY[emoji276][emoji276][emoji276][emoji276]

recilencia123
08-09-2023, 12:39 PM
We know that you're excited for a new event (or even an old event... or anything) but the team is focused entirely on developing the new Level 86 expansion.

In the past we have split focus between Live events cadence and expansion development and we feel that the expansions have suffered as a result - mostly as it respects timing / release dates.

We aren't ready to share the precise release date yet but hopefully we'll get there in a matter of weeks. At that time we'll also be able to share more specifics about where we are with new Passive Skills, Ultimate Skill revamp, Elemental Damage and Resistances, and new Weapon Types.

I know it's not what (most of) you want to hear, but tbh it'll be a while before we put out another one of Arcane Legends' content events.

Best wishes!

in that case maybe a old event come back? using same from last time and thats all for just have a variation while u still working with ur devs :) just saying

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Titanium
08-09-2023, 01:09 PM

When the new endgame comes it won't be easier - and if you're getting crushed by Zodias rn you are definitely not ready for Elder Woods :-/

Many people are struggling to actually buying the gear that they need to not get crushed. If for example i知 going to buy the top arcane gear for 600m there痴 no way I can make that amount in 3 months of farming the current content. It became more difficult to make the gold now for a various of reasons. The events didnt give much. I think the vardan expansion got people more driven to farm than zodias.

flashio
08-09-2023, 01:12 PM
Focus all ur attention on the expansion, some weeks without events wont make a different in the current state of AL.

Hope procs start having less of an impact on the actual gameplay and serve more as an aide, the current situation is a 3 step gameplay where all you do is run>pull mobs>instakill with proc, mobs have become so tanky that regular dmg wont even scratch them but at the same time they melt whenever a proc activates thus making the experience dull, sure its fun to see all enemies take tons of dmg but only in the short time, in the end its pretty boring.

So far those pics show lots of well designed models, shows the time invested so big thumbs up from me, keep up the good work.

As for gears in this expansion, refrain from releasing countless of Common-legendary items, release 1-2sets of each rarity, at most, with a different design making 1 rarer for collecting purposes.
Make legendary gear usable, zodias legendary set was good on paper but given mobs are so tanky, these sets made no difference whatsoever, the lack of a legendary weapon to pair with the set was a bit of a let down as well.
Make 1 set of mythic-arcane gear farmable, along with a quest for each piece that would give the item after "x" amount of times the content has been completed, rng farming is entertaining up to a certain point (of course, pieces from quests are account bound).

Looking forward to seeing new mechanics, had high hopes for bracelets staying away of simple stat multipliers, such procs make the game hard to balance leading to the current state where a proc is needed in orden to kill even 1 mob and players can do nothing if no proc is active.

Thats all from me for now.
Bring a good expansion, Happy summer!

Neutrone
08-09-2023, 01:25 PM
At that time we'll also be able to share more specifics about where we are with new Passive Skills, Ultimate Skill revamp, Elemental Damage and Resistances, and [B]new Weapon Types.[/B

New weapon types [emoji102]? So using mage as an example, something other than a gun or staff?

@Cinco

Voorge
08-09-2023, 01:41 PM
Better late than never I guess

trickmeister
08-09-2023, 02:07 PM
Need an event..
give us a race event -_-

JoeBiden
08-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Bro we need an add on YT or TV and Rework new player experience more new player bases so they dont lvl 1-71 By thir selfs. Its not that hard. If now nobody wants to help new players level up when everyone is maxxed then they definitely wount when 86 expansion comes everyone will be too busy leveling and thats going to consist of people from 2011 in all these towns you see every day the only low lvls in windmore are peoples random alts they are using for stash space to stash thir billions of gouldd. Just make it easy for new players to team up with other new characters in public map zones. Focus on the low lvl populations they are the ones that will Make the gane grow not Freddy the warrior that has been playing since 2011 And stands around in towns Spamming Sell -----

Switchback
08-09-2023, 02:45 PM
You should do something about the average players ability to get the kraken pieces. Two months out and prices are still very high. If you also take into consideration that you are introducing new damage types, hopefully you wont hold those items back like you did kraken. I have a feeling elemental damage is going to revolve around arcane gear and kraken will get outdated(Like every expansion).

It just seems so far off for an average player to try and get prepared for an expansion when you are not guiding them or helping them.

Sifff
08-09-2023, 03:11 PM
Maybe it's time to bring back the glory days of AL, this is the best time to promote AL on Viral platforms like Tiktok.. I personally see a lack in terms of advertising :(

Upgrad
08-09-2023, 03:21 PM
why don't they come back with the haunted event? with new flags, it was fun in the old days and I wanted to see what it would be like today

Susanne
08-09-2023, 03:38 PM
Bro we need an add on YT or TV and Rework new player experience more new player bases so they dont lvl 1-71 By thir selfs. Its not that hard. If now nobody wants to help new players level up when everyone is maxxed then they definitely wount when 86 expansion comes everyone will be too busy leveling and thats going to consist of people from 2011 in all these towns you see every day the only low lvls in windmore are peoples random alts they are using for stash space to stash thir billions of gouldd. Just make it easy for new players to team up with other new characters in public map zones. Focus on the low lvl populations they are the ones that will Make the gane grow not Freddy the warrior that has been playing since 2011 And stands around in towns Spamming Sell -----

Totally agree, I've been saying this for ages. It would make more sense if new players did play in same level parties but that doesn't seem to be happening but how can this be encouraged?
High levels carrying them through is not really the answer as they would miss the experience of the game, although helping with hard maps and bosses is ok.
People who have been playing for years have levelled up together because they had to, everyone was in the same boat back then.
You can always tell an old player who has weathered through all the maps since the beginning of Arlor. The ones who crafted planar pendants by running planar arena and tombs at level 41-43. The ones who crafted level 31 mythic armour to level 36. The ones who crafted sets...just look at the deaths on their kdr.
No ankhs then so we had a hard time keeping together. "Parking" mobs was one way of getting through and elite shuyal was really hard.
I dislike going on about the old days being better but actually, despite the lack of ankhs, advancement packs, awakenings, gems/jewels and speed sets, there was more teamwork and it was more of a good experience. Probably because there was more to do, weekly events were unheard of.
Wish I knew the answer on how it could be as magical to be a new player as it was back then.

CYBERSHARK
08-09-2023, 04:23 PM
Good job STS, I know it's really hard to get concept, idea, and implementation, but you did it at all.
We're proud of you :D

seasonedchicked
08-09-2023, 04:53 PM
First!!!

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
08-09-2023, 05:07 PM
Kindly sir take into consideration a brand new house featuring the theme of mew expansion season along with a zen garden location.
And some early Edo period japanese furniture and gear for would be amazing.
Maybe a comono for rog and war :)

arcaneping
08-09-2023, 05:20 PM
Sheesh. I wait for a week to play new event. And more more more getting disappointment. Its great to see a expansion coming, But after catacombs its get boring & boring. Zodias map only give 1m / hour,. 🤕

mariopokemaster20
08-09-2023, 06:39 PM
magnificent but they should add more classes since it becomes monotonous to play with them requires something fresh or that you can at least create a wizard with a warrior look

Enviado desde mi RMX3261 mediante Tapatalk

Luckycharmx
08-09-2023, 08:16 PM
Rotating camera in town

Snaptubepro
08-09-2023, 10:45 PM
Next Expansion.

First Purchase Pack (Any amount from available pack)
Pet Level Up ラ1
Arcane Pet Chest.(Not an egg, instantly added to stable)
Bound Level 16 Arcane/Level 46 Dragon Hunter Weapons (Since leveling is hard)

Need more pack in store. Buying only plat is no fun and it don't attract our attention.

Snaptubepro
08-09-2023, 10:48 PM
Maybe it's time to bring back the glory days of AL, this is the best time to promote AL on Viral platforms like Tiktok.. I personally see a lack in terms of advertising :(

First impression is the most crucial aspect in term of discovering a "new" possibilites. Play this game as new player, you'll know why Arcane Legends is still unknown.
Being new player and immediately forced to grind with a simple ugly-looking legendary equipment+snail speed. How you like that?

Roguemaybe
08-10-2023, 02:29 AM
First impression is the most crucial aspect in term of discovering a "new" possibilites. Play this game as new player, you'll know why Arcane Legends is still unknown.
Being new player and immediately forced to grind with a simple ugly-looking legendary equipment+snail speed. How you like that?Yea, without a friend's help to lvl up/get equipment. It's almost impossible to get lvl81 quickly, not to mention that too much info is "forum only".

Also most games at least some free gacha for the new players (even if it's bound). Also small spender deals like paid daily log in, or some battle pass is missing.

Imagine playing for a week starting out with nothing, no gold, no slots, no pets, and barely usable equipment. And then maybe reach 81 in a week or two from daily quests or grinding, only to find out that you can't even do the 81 maps with your gear, and have to choose between spending on GL/SS/DMG/SLOTS/PETS

I'm very glad that at least from mid game to late game has been vastly improved by the mech anubis gears. But there's still loads to do for starting accounts.

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-10-2023, 04:12 AM
That grandpa looking gnome would look great as a mage vanity.

Dopein
08-10-2023, 05:33 AM

Best wishes!

I suggest Awakening Stravaganza! :) Cinco

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

nathan2693
08-10-2023, 06:07 AM
hoping that you'll release spirit gears early so that some players will have a good use of it because leveling it consumes a lot of time. Release order of gears should be Legendary, Spirit, Mythic and Arcane.

Also add a new ultimate skill that is usable on PvE only. Its up to you if you also wanted to add another one that is for Pvp only.

And hoping to see hemmingleva, uller and vili as bosses someday (just to add something about the past on AL)

WiiCarlim
08-10-2023, 08:19 AM
beautiful graphics, I'm waiting for the Battle Royale event, and please Honor pvp needs adjustment.

nemusoa
08-10-2023, 08:23 AM
Please cinco don't release too much arcane gear and too much weapon like cap81 does. set is set don't make mhytic, spirit and legendary to be set instead.

Cinco
08-10-2023, 08:44 AM
I've been longing for an expansion that's based around a woodlands/forests environmental esque themes, and so far this seems like the perfect candidate to fulfill the quench as Vardan Valley has left a bad taste for me and this may redeem the desired factor!

Thanks! And yeah - we feel the same... hopefully this one will give everyone that "dense forest adventure" sort of feel :-)

We're handcrafting the maps. There are four (4) main campaign maps and a single (1) final campaign boss map that is set up for cyclical availability (similar to other portal bosses).

Appreciate the kind words!

gaminglogia
08-10-2023, 09:43 AM
Thanks! And yeah - we feel the same... hopefully this one will give everyone that "dense forest adventure" sort of feel :-)

We're handcrafting the maps. There are four (4) main campaign maps and a single (1) final campaign boss map that is set up for cyclical availability (similar to other portal bosses).

Appreciate the kind words!His design is similar to Chronos in the game God of war, especially on his face xD

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

gaminglogia
08-10-2023, 09:45 AM
His design is similar to Cronos in the game God of war, especially on his face xD

bleyv
08-10-2023, 10:19 AM

It would be nice if the bosses have an animation when you face them for the first time

Sifff
08-10-2023, 10:21 AM
It would be nice if the bosses have an animation when you face them for the first time+1 yea like Captain Rutger & Bael Animation!

Tonton
08-10-2023, 10:22 AM
Wow ancient samurai?

Let me ques

New item will be samurai

New pet will come nc nc

Sent from my Infinix X6815C using Tapatalk

Susanne
08-10-2023, 01:47 PM
Ahem. Sorry to point this out to you team but someone spelt nigh wrong. When Kris says the end is neigh it should be nigh.
Neigh is what a horse does, nigh means near.
You might want to change that if you can.
Regards.

arozalihd
08-10-2023, 02:33 PM
I ask 2 things , please fix pvp and bring back daggers at endgame pvp , also make LB WEAPONS!!![emoji1374]

Xyv.io
08-10-2023, 02:35 PM
Please add colours to damage text according to the element @Cinco

Daogole
08-10-2023, 03:46 PM
Perfect. It sounds pretty awesome.

Daogole
08-10-2023, 04:37 PM
The wise hermit urinary tract infection lmfao

HappyDINO
08-10-2023, 06:32 PM
cinco im excited to hear more about class revamps . is it possible we get a further alore wise update along with a path of hero choice . e.g a fire mage or ice mage , fire mage gets fire based skills and vise versa ?

Taylare
08-10-2023, 06:37 PM
Im Super excited for the update however i think its now time to have an aura weapon for Rogues

Mage have kershal aura, warrior have pavise aura, rogue doesnt.

Thanks!

arozalihd
08-10-2023, 06:41 PM
Im Super excited for the update however i think its now time to have an aura weapon for Rogues

Mage have kershal aura, warrior have pavise aura, rogue doesnt.

Thanks!

+111111111

Kudegras86
08-10-2023, 07:18 PM
Awesome. This really has me ready to get through to level 81 so I can get in on this new content when it comes out

Flamesofanger
08-11-2023, 01:26 AM

The movement of The Elder Woods swampy river, alongside the green murky viscosity of muck within the once tame river is astonishingly well done! It blends incredibly well with the forest and perhaps Is that a skybox i'm seeing? is it possible this new campaign may allow the introduction of an old albeit but much desired presence of the unlocked camera rotations?

Well done on the boss monster's design! The way it introduces itself gives the environment more life and a sense of being threatened, as not only did you guys present this behemoth of mother nature's wrath but also it seems to be rather infested with the seemingly newly discovered Radiant Azure corruption virus from the comets crash surrounding it's once green-lush body with a tinge of blue hue....

I very much look forward to the Lv86 Expansions release with a new found sense of enthusiasm i haven't felt in a long time.

Thank you Cinco, Asommers, Remiem, Chessbunny, Futumsh (and @Pixel_Possum) for always delivering such beautifully crafted gems! :D

kurtiscobain
08-11-2023, 04:35 AM
Graphics,graphics,graphics and more awesome graphics is what we want to see ( and of course the plat sale😁)Well done STS .

Skeleton Mike
08-11-2023, 10:19 AM

Is it that hard to acknowledge the feedback from players? do you find mockery more amusing?

1- The pisces proc needing charged attacks was god awful, everyone that had to endure that crap was mad pissed about how it would sometimes takes more than 10 charged attacks before seeing the proc. a good fix came only after the arcanes were released.

2- You need to tone down the future amount of enemies with stuns/ 99% dmg nerf / or straight up "disable all your attacks" debuffs, they also ignore our skills that have the only purpose of existence to deal with the before mentioned debuffs.
have to also mention that they can stack possibly keeping you permanent disabled. Is just not a good design, but you still call it difficulty.

3- When zodias was first released the mines/bombs were insta kill for everyone, not even charged shield/war healing could stop it. It took months before a rightfully so nerf was implemented.

4- Ankhs use being denied in portal bosses does make it more challenging so no complaint from me in there.

And also I've to mention the dumb amounts of attempts at handling the inflation just to later release something that worsens the problem even more.
right now that would be the hp buff of portal bosses and then later the release of power stones (12 main stat / 5 damage in zodias and a chance to get crit damage) just having a few of those is enough to feel like you're fighting the pre buff bosses.

With this future expansion I really hope that you take your time and make a good plan so that you don't have to take steps back to balance the problems.

Programaton
08-12-2023, 09:02 PM
Itエs already been 2 years from 81? :0

nathan2693
08-12-2023, 11:44 PM
Are you going to release a Forest of Illusion Aura? It's like an aura with growing trees in it. It might be a good match to this Elder Woods theme

Roguemaybe
08-12-2023, 11:52 PM
Is it that hard to acknowledge the feedback from players? do you find mockery more amusing?

1- The pisces proc needing charged attacks was god awful, everyone that had to endure that crap was mad pissed about how it would sometimes takes more than 10 charged attacks before seeing the proc. a good fix came only after the arcanes were released.

2- You need to tone down the future amount of enemies with stuns/ 99% dmg nerf / or straight up "disable all your attacks" debuffs, they also ignore our skills that have the only purpose of existence to deal with the before mentioned debuffs.
have to also mention that they can stack possibly keeping you permanent disabled. Is just not a good design, but you still call it difficulty.

3- When zodias was first released the mines/bombs were insta kill for everyone, not even charged shield/war healing could stop it. It took months before a rightfully so nerf was implemented.

4- Ankhs use being denied in portal bosses does make it more challenging so no complaint from me in there.

And also I've to mention the dumb amounts of attempts at handling the inflation just to later release something that worsens the problem even more.
right now that would be the hp buff of portal bosses and then later the release of power stones (12 main stat / 5 damage in zodias and a chance to get crit damage) just having a few of those is enough to feel like you're fighting the pre buff bosses.

With this future expansion I really hope that you take your time and make a good plan so that you don't have to take steps back to balance the problems.Exactly this, it just feels like some middle age exec or manager who has not created a normal account making illogical changes and additions to the game.

I really hope the new expansion has none of this nonsense, since this should be the cream of the crop/best expansion yet.

Redjellydonut
08-13-2023, 01:01 PM
That blue lizzard looking thing is soo soo cool. The whole forest and blue colors and fog is giving off Avatar vibes. Which im here for [emoji76]

After playing this game for 10+ years my recommendation would be:

- Bring some seasonal pvp rewards or items (maybe pvp events alongside normal events?) the pvp community likes getting something out of their grind too

- I think you guys fixed event lbs and they are actually very cool now and like the new reward every week. However i think we can also keep the game alive my having some kind of rotating mini game modes thought out the season such as free-for-all, car/boat races, and hunting maybe?

- Feels like everyone is just a vanity hoarding machine now lol over the years people just became more and more obsessed with them but maybe we can also start moving towards [emoji92]Weapons[emoji92] just like back then we had a HUGE community collection and selling para gem slotted weapons not only because they are useful but also rare! Would be nice to start introducing some rare useful stuff for combat just as weapons, rings, etc. and make them desirable not only because of their looks and rarity but also benefits in combat. They dont have to be op but for example can be a lvl10 weapon that blast stuns a hoard of mobs mobs for 10 secs and boom op additional weapon players would love to one day own to play events. I think that would revive the whole weapon collecting community. Weapons and vanity or maybe event rare pets that only can be obtained through lb!? Ooof yeah people seek exclusivity in this community i can tell u that much!!

- Bring city activities. Like playing games while im camp or car races. We know everyone likes to socialize in this game and spend lots of times in those camp but theres never been a more appealing camp to the community than the old Expedition Camp.

Hope my feedback makes it to u Cinco

Played your game for years and years and found myself slowly falling off. But the feedback im giving you is because I truly care about the game. Cheers and off to an amazing season we go [emoji482]

MightyYuri
08-14-2023, 05:02 AM
Finally diablo 4 made you shame on yourselves for being lazy over the years. Keep it up sts!! You can do it !! Make the free cash you earn from selling plats , give us something better!

inflames33
08-14-2023, 09:00 AM
Any content updates?

ZZTop
08-14-2023, 05:01 PM

When the new endgame comes it won't be easier - and if you're getting crushed by Zodias rn you are definitely not ready for Elder Woods :-/What does this exactly mean? How does the new expansion stack compared to zodias? Is soloing elite zodias maps enough? Is it harder than catacombs? Normal lv 86 expansion maps being slightly harder than lv 81 elites seems fair, but if its catacombs or elite rahabkor type difficulty you realise theres a very small percentege of playerbase that will be able to play it?

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Xyv.io
08-14-2023, 07:28 PM
What does this exactly mean? How does the new expansion stack compared to zodias? Is soloing elite zodias maps enough? Is it harder than catacombs? Normal lv 86 expansion maps being slightly harder than lv 81 elites seems fair, but if its catacombs or elite rahabkor type difficulty you realise theres a very small percentege of playerbase that will be able to play it?

Just shut up and let the expansion come out. Mans concerned as if he's gonna die irl if he dies in this new zone.

nemusoa
08-14-2023, 09:05 PM
What does this exactly mean? How does the new expansion stack compared to zodias? Is soloing elite zodias maps enough? Is it harder than catacombs? Normal lv 86 expansion maps being slightly harder than lv 81 elites seems fair, but if its catacombs or elite rahabkor type difficulty you realise theres a very small percentege of playerbase that will be able to play it?

suuush, quiet...

Susanne
08-15-2023, 12:33 AM
Just shut up and let the expansion come out. Mans concerned as if he's gonna die irl if he dies in this new zone.

He just wants more information, something that seems lacking lately. It's bad that every question is answered with either vague, sarcastic replies and worse, no reply at all.
This a forum for everyone to use and asking a question is not going to stop the expansion from happening.
Maybe the expansion will stop the game though if people can't play it.

Delouis Ball
08-15-2023, 12:44 AM

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkZZtop, my guess is they are making the game much more difficult again, and not just a walk in the park.

Back in26-> 36-> 46 xpacs, the games maps took a while to complete (5-10mins), (kinda like cata), so it's a good thing it is going back to that. It's what makes the game fun, having challenge.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Susanne
08-15-2023, 01:07 AM
ZZtop, my guess is they are making the game much more difficult again, and not just a walk in the park.

Back in26-> 36-> 46 xpacs, the games maps took a while to complete (5-10mins), (kinda like cata), so it's a good thing it is going back to that. It's what makes the game fun, having challenge.

That's true and I agree, been there and the difficulty got everyone together playing as a team.
The thing is, not everyone these days gets that, they seem to want to rush through everything then expect an event every week.
I hope the difficulty doesn't put new players off, when I say new players, I mean the new capped players.

deadsback
08-15-2023, 02:34 AM
Give me samurai/anime vanities!!!! Yes I'm ready. Weather we going ham on naruto or bleach whatever the vibe ninja, samurai, etc... let's do it!!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

inflames33
08-15-2023, 07:01 PM
:(

inflames33
08-16-2023, 12:16 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230816/f8ecdb2199537e7084e36be4f4089885.jpg
Proc chance? Does this mean we値l have proc chance awake on gears? Lol

Roguemaybe
08-16-2023, 07:49 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230816/f8ecdb2199537e7084e36be4f4089885.jpg
Proc chance? Does this mean we値l have proc chance awake on gears? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOmg yes pls. For the love of everything good and nice, add it to the game.

ZZTop
08-16-2023, 08:27 AM
It seems my comment literally asking for info ruffled quite a few feathers lmao. First off, given i have been playing since 36 lv cap, I was probably one of the only ones that asked, at least on this forum, that the new expansion goes back to a more non proc style gameplay, which by far is harder than what we have now, closes the gap between players and bring skill and status relevancy back into the game without the need of dumb oneshot traps so i wasnt aiming to make the game easier. Also, i didnt know asking info about what to expect is ,,being concerned about dying irl if i die in the new expansion".

Cinco
08-16-2023, 09:00 AM

In general, it's more difficult than the Zodias campaign but is not as challenging as the Arcane Catacombs.

Level-appropriate gear is recommended. Struggles with endgame difficulty seem to largely come from inappropriate equipment (too low level, most often).

Good luck!

inflames33
08-16-2023, 09:22 AM
In general, it's more difficult than the Zodias campaign but is not as challenging as the Arcane Catacombs.

Level-appropriate gear is recommended. Struggles with endgame difficulty seem to largely come from inappropriate equipment (too low level, most often).

Good luck!

Any event preview coming up? Please a little heads up

Upgrad
08-16-2023, 10:25 AM
for the love of God put an event this week, there are not even 50 players online in the game, it's dead!

DiorDrypp
08-16-2023, 11:42 AM
for the love of God put an event this week, there are not even 50 players online in the game, it's dead!

Real, towns are empty

Yorst
08-17-2023, 12:29 PM
for the love of God put an event this week, there are not even 50 players online in the game, it's dead!Then you are not on the game I quess [emoji28]

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Yorst
08-17-2023, 12:33 PM
for the love of God put an event this week, there are not even 50 players online in the game, it's dead!Why do u need event at first place, in my opinion there is planty of things u can do.
Dont u have Catacombs? Ekenta/raha/gaunt/mecha opened every 2 days?
There is toons of events atm.
Back day there was 1 event every few month and everybody was happy, now we have event on event almost and players still not satisfied at all.
What u expect? Few events at the same time? Bimber of events should be lessen, Im pretty sure administration and work team listened to players too much and they wanted to satisfied them to bringing more and more events and now its overloaded.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Ewildemon
08-17-2023, 02:21 PM
+1

Sabeticafaz
08-17-2023, 10:19 PM
So nice :0

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

2021thalissa
08-20-2023, 12:00 PM
This 86 seems like it痴 gonna be great! It would also be nice to have a new classes like orc or goblin, undead class, reptile or whatever else you guys think would be a good class that痴 already in the game. That would also be a real treat getting to experience new classes with nice new skills earning more achievements. I think it would make leveling to 86 more fun @cinco

BRADCRAWFORDS
08-31-2023, 08:26 PM
Cool boss artwork

onechie
09-07-2023, 05:59 AM
What a great Welcome Back for me! :excitement:

asommers
09-07-2023, 09:16 AM
Closing. Expansion discussion moving to this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?711684-Level-86-Expansion-Welcome-to-the-Elder-Woods!!)).

-ALS