PDA

View Full Version : Make Catacombs Bound Arcane exchangeable to Bound Power stones or Elite Awaken

dangibg
08-08-2023, 03:15 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230808/789f29abd5a55840f866e0214cb8ccb1.jpg

This doesn’t feel right.. what am i supposed to do with this? I don’t see where is the problem for sts, why we cant have 1 arcane exchangeable to 1 bound power stone, or even 1/2 power stone so we can roll for this so hard to get crit dmg awakens? Or bound elite awaken? 50 per arcane.. just something useful thats not gonna effect economy. Elite awaken and power stones is gamble, its getting wasted anyway so STS why not reward the ppl who run cata and drop these rare items??

Ign ~ Danrog

QuaseT
08-08-2023, 05:03 PM
The option we voted for was bound gears or nothing. Cata lb players will get full power stones or stacks of elite gems for free on top of all the stuff they have looted already. The loottable seems great to me already. Just as 71 grinders who were capped on red coins for months and kept running - liquidate your duplicates.

Itzmemohsin
08-08-2023, 10:21 PM
The option we voted for was bound gears or nothing. Cata lb players will get full power stones or stacks of elite gems for free on top of all the stuff they have looted already. The loottable seems great to me already. Just as 71 grinders who were capped on red coins for months and kept running - liquidate your duplicates.I personally have only looted 1 kraken item because I didn't play much , but i surely do understand the dilema .

Bound gears or "nothing" , i don't think so , if they would have added "nothing" after teasing catacombs for almost a year it would have caused huge backlash considering it requires the best gears to play and the only motivation isn't supposed to be leaderboard for a season long event .

If it is meant for people with the best gears who have already spent billions of gold on gears and awakening , why would they not be allowed to make some of that back ?

Hardest map in the game , meant to be run by the most powerful players and gives out rewards which are no use , totally not natural .

There has to be some good conversion for them as they are Bound "Arcane" Gears.

bleyv
08-08-2023, 11:07 PM
+1 I already have 4 mage armors and I don't know what to do with them, you should see an option where you can exchange that item for another like a helmet or amulet even materials

Savitar
08-08-2023, 11:39 PM
+1

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

dangibg
08-09-2023, 12:56 AM
The option we voted for was bound gears or nothing. Cata lb players will get full power stones or stacks of elite gems for free on top of all the stuff they have looted already. The loottable seems great to me already. Just as 71 grinders who were capped on red coins for months and kept running - liquidate your duplicates.

Biden was “voted” and look whats happening

Also i don’t think ppl who don’t run cata are able to give accurate opinions on the topic

Ign ~ Danrog

recilencia123
08-09-2023, 01:42 AM

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

QuaseT
08-09-2023, 05:52 AM
I personally have only looted 1 kraken item because I didn't play much , but i surely do understand the dilema .

Bound gears or "nothing" , i don't think so , if they would have added "nothing" after teasing catacombs for almost a year it would have caused huge backlash considering it requires the best gears to play and the only motivation isn't supposed to be leaderboard for a season long event .

If it is meant for people with the best gears who have already spent billions of gold on gears and awakening , why would they not be allowed to make some of that back ?

Hardest map in the game , meant to be run by the most powerful players and gives out rewards which are no use , totally not natural .

There has to be some good conversion for them as they are Bound "Arcane" Gears.

I believe that catacombs runners have the gold to buy all of these suggestions and can loot the gold/items that were suggested already. Further drops seem greedy to me since the majority of my 81 geared friends runs (or ran) catacombs anyways since the loottable is great and unique.

Biden was “voted” and look whats happening

Also i don’t think ppl who don’t run cata are able to give accurate opinions on the topic

Ign ~ Danrog

I believe people who haven't run cata much can give the most neutral feedback since I can do both - start to run now or not run based on buffed drops (or conversion). People who run that particular lb have dozens of arcanes and will beg sts (or vote) for any conversion at this point to make something out of it.

Im pretty sure cinco doesn't change a thing anyways and expected suggestions like this based on the choices of the poll at the very beginning.

imfeared
08-09-2023, 06:34 AM
We've made gold already looting these bound and selling our unbound gear
Also converting these items to half a power stone or 50 elite awakes would be equivalent to 6m+ per convert. Even if they were bound gambles as you stated it would be gold now you wouldn't be spending. We would also just sell looted power stones knowing we could make unlimited bound.
In helms alone you'd want what 6 full power stones or 600 elite awakes?? Free?????
I also have plenty of arcs I won't be using but nah that's a little much
They gave us arcs, the most op item in the game (bracelet) and op jewels all lootable. Didn't even charge us with a plat elixer for better drops like most events. Great event as is....

dangibg
08-09-2023, 06:42 AM
I believe that catacombs runners have the gold to buy all of these suggestions and can loot the gold/items that were suggested already. Further drops seem greedy to me since the majority of my 81 geared friends runs (or ran) catacombs anyways since the loottable is great and unique.

I believe people who haven't run cata much can give the most neutral feedback since I can do both - start to run now or not run based on buffed drops (or conversion). People who run that particular lb have dozens of arcanes and will beg sts (or vote) for any conversion at this point to make something out of it.

Im pretty sure cinco doesn't change a thing anyways and expected suggestions like this based on the choices of the poll at the very beginning.

You clearly didn’t run enough, the only good drop in cata is brace (which is extremely rare) rest is 5m egg and 9m stone which you get roughly one per hour, now note that you cant be efficient in cata and farm gold so u get 0 there, not even mentioning in order to play cata you need to make at least 3 runs on another map for the materials.

Asking for not useless, slot eating, bound stuff is not greedy, its right.

Ign ~ Danrog

Oawaoebi
08-09-2023, 06:56 AM
Will harm all jewel prices. Even flawless.

Why not buy a recipe for 7.5k tokens and pay pay 50m gold. And then convert a bound kraken into a tradeable. It’s expensive so it means it is a choice only an option which is not very profitable. Since weapons are hardest to loot in event for my experience.

I wouldn’t complain about the option getting more jewels and getting rid of my duplicates. But we had asked to only get bound kraken as option and we did not wanted more. Having more use than gearing up alts means drops are going to be nerfed.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

QuaseT
08-09-2023, 06:57 AM
You clearly didn’t run enough, the only good drop in cata is brace (which is extremely rare) rest is 5m egg and 9m stone which you get roughly one per hour, now note that you cant be efficient in cata and farm gold so u get 0 there, not even mentioning in order to play cata you need to make at least 3 runs on another map for the materials.

Ign ~ Danrog5-9m per hour is great.

Inawaz
08-09-2023, 08:02 AM
No use of making post , they don’t care about ppl’s opinion anymore .

papas
08-09-2023, 09:14 AM

Ign ~ DanrogCata is basically an event running for 3months. The rewards are for top lb. Not gold or profit. There are rare drops like all events such as power stones badge and ofc Bracelet. This was what cata supposed to be. If u need gold u can grind raha or gauntlet ig. If u was op unlucky and didn't have tones of arcanes u wouldn't make this thread imo.
I can understand ur suggestion but changing this now is 100% unfair to ppl didn't have this option so they would have run alrd much much more. So it's basically "free rewards" to a certain number of players.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Cinco
08-09-2023, 09:48 AM
We are not going to be adding this feature for the current Season of Arcane Catacombs.

Best wishes.

Savitar
08-09-2023, 11:55 AM
We are not going to be adding this feature for the current Season of Arcane Catacombs.

Best wishes.So think of something to do with repeated class items that we don't play, this is a simple thing to solve

Cinco
08-09-2023, 12:31 PM
So think of something to do with repeated class items that we don't play, this is a simple thing to solve

No offense but this is already solved: you can stash the items on an alt (that can use them) or you can liquidate them.