PDA

View Full Version : New skills ideas? For high levels players 71+

Posl
08-08-2023, 04:01 PM
For warrior
using Horn heal and Juggernaut skill same time = gives titan like body with addition defense and health while making all skill range increased by 10% making all skills gets extra 5% all stats bonus (while it still giving both of the skill effect)

For Mage
Using Arcane shield and time shift same time = Gives more damage reduction within range of time shift while in party it gives 10% haste while constantly proving your party members with 15% damage reducation (while it still giving both of the skill effects)

For Rogue
Using razor shield and shadow Veil = Now gives invisibility and extra movement speed of 15% if you hit enemy from behind you can deal extra 5% more damage (while it still giving both of the skill effect)

-
What do you all think about it? any thought on it or have more ideas drop in comment.
-
---I will add more skill sets ideas on comments tomorrow or Saturday for lower level people.

Posl
08-11-2023, 09:22 PM
actually nvm i will not post anything anymore with any suggestive ideas that would let game grow i got perma banned from game

takotako
08-12-2023, 03:40 AM
Dam.

Nvm i think i was toxic in-game lmao

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk