PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Team PvP Leaderboards (Suggestion Only)

inflames33
08-09-2023, 06:07 AM
I'd like to propose the introduction of a PvP leaderboard tailored for team-based matches, featuring teams of 3/3 or 4/4 players engaged in thrilling battles. In this system, the top 10 teams with the longest winning streaks would earn recognition on the leaderboard. To ensure fairness and integrity, players would be given the option to either team up with randomly matched players or coordinate with friends via a party or invitation system.

To enhance the team experience further, a queuing system similar to the one utilized for honor PvP could be introduced. Teams that have formed a party or have sent/received invitations to join a team would be directly grouped together when a match is found. This would ensure that players who intend to collaborate are automatically teamed up, enhancing coordination and strategy in matches.

Moreover, a key feature of this leaderboard system would be the prohibition of reuniting with members of teams that are already listed in the leaderboards. If a team of 3 or 4 players has already secured a spot on the leaderboard, they would not be able to reform with different characters or team up with new players in order to re-enter the match queue. This would prevent potential abuse and uphold the competitive integrity of the system( although people somehow find ways to abuse and make as many characters to enter PvP)

As part of the rewards for the top 10 teams, I recommend reintroducing the beloved old PvP banners. These banners would serve as prestigious symbols of their achievements, reflecting their success in team-based battles. Additionally, introducing an exclusive seasonal badge for the top 20 teams would enhance the competitive spirit, allowing players to proudly showcase their performance during a particular season.

Implementing these suggestions would not only rejuvenate the PvP aspect of the game but also promote teamwork, competition, and a strong sense of accomplishment among players. It would underscore the importance of strategic coordination.

I don’t know if anyone has suggested this, I wanted to share the idea.

Thanks, feel free to provide your suggestions/feedback as well!.

Cinco asommers Remiem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
08-09-2023, 08:13 PM
Seems like it would be easy to exploit w/ dummy accounts.

-ALS