PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Skill Time Limits?

JustinTheJustin
04-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Warriors have 4 skills that are cast on themselves: Rage, Restore, Iron Blood, and Evade. But out of those 4 skills, only 2 of them have specified time limits: Restore = 5 seconds, and Evade = 20 seconds. Rage and Iron Blood say absolutely nothing about time limits, but they clearly are not permanent. They DO where off after a while.
I maxed out Iron Blood thinking that it was going to be awesome! It IS really good, but the only clue I have of when it wears off is when my health starts drastically dropping. The only animation for it is the casting animation, there is nothing that floats around me and I don't glow or anything like that. So after I cast it, I can't see that it's active.
Can anyone help me understand how these 2 skills (Rage and Iron Blood) work? Is there an unspecified time limit? Or is there something else to the skills that I don't know about?
I'm desperate for answers. PLEASE reply if you can help me!
My characters name is "Dranton" if you want to add me. He's a level 20 Warrior.

sandman2013
04-21-2010, 06:48 PM
i dont have an answer for you, but maybe try only using it against bosses and relying more on your armor to protect you. currently the armor bonuses for warriors is amazing.

Deathshock
04-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Mash pots when you're health starts to drop =D

FeralDruid
04-21-2010, 07:30 PM
I have been assuming the spell wears off when the cooldown makes it available again. I could be wrong.

JustinTheJustin
04-21-2010, 08:04 PM
I have been assuming the spell wears off when the cooldown makes it available again. I could be wrong.

No. The spell wears off before the cooldown is finished. I tested that theory.

Deathshock
04-21-2010, 08:16 PM

Haha I wish that were true. Have iron blood always? Doubt it.

Hurs
04-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Iron Blood lasts for 10 seconds.

JustinTheJustin
04-21-2010, 09:48 PM
Iron Blood lasts for 10 seconds.

Thanx man! How'd you know?

Hatchet
04-22-2010, 12:22 AM
One way to test it out, tap your skills, and then quickly click to view your stats. You can see it change back to normal after 15-20 seconds. I get the following time for the following skills.

Iron Blood lasts 15 seconds.
Rage lasts 20 seconds.
Evade lasts 20 seconds.

Splurd
04-22-2010, 12:39 AM
One way to test it out, tap your skills, and then quickly click to view your stats. You can see it change back to normal after 15-20 seconds. I get the following time for the following skills.

Rage lasts 20 seconds.
Evade lasts 20 seconds.
Quoted for the truth. (about the method to check how long it lasts. As for the actual durations, I dont know =x)

JustinTheJustin
04-22-2010, 07:24 AM

Rage lasts 20 seconds.
Evade lasts 20 seconds.

Thanx man!

Deathshock
04-22-2010, 03:35 PM
I wonder how long Hell Scream lasts for...its definitely not permenant on the monster.