PDA

View Full Version : Can jewel elixir stack?

Roguemaybe
08-10-2023, 02:38 AM
Could you add a change so that jewel elixir can stack, be it multiple Mind/fury/fine at the same time, so like multiple mind jewel from one drop

or like craft 3 elix into 1 higher quality elix (eg better jewel/odds)

Sent from my 2201117TG using Tapatalk

KarTik1
08-11-2023, 03:46 AM
I was thinking the same since rarity of jewels increasing with every level can elixirs should drop up to atleast fortified jewels and not standard.
With new level cap there will be a new rarity of jewels so making jewels drop a lil higher rarity jewels wont hurt the game .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rxri_
08-12-2023, 05:03 AM
I was thinking the same since rarity of jewels increasing with every level can elixirs should drop up to atleast fortified jewels and not standard.
With new level cap there will be a new rarity of jewels so making jewels drop a lil higher rarity jewels wont hurt the game .

I doubt there will be anything above flawless for a long time. Flawless already skips +5 from the last tier

KarTik1
08-14-2023, 05:21 AM
I doubt there will be anything above flawless for a long time. Flawless already skips +5 from the last tier

What i was saying is rare chance to drop fortified jewels will not hurt the game by alot .
Cause imp fortified jewel should be counted as lesser jewel at first place after they increased the jewel rarity from noble and above .

asommers
08-14-2023, 03:58 PM
When you say stack, I'm thinking inventory stacking. Or do you mean craft? Need clarification here.

-ALS

Roguemaybe
08-14-2023, 10:44 PM
When you say stack, I'm thinking inventory stacking. Or do you mean craft? Need clarification here.

-ALSWas thinking of spamming a bunch of jewel elix, so that the drop rates of the jewels are higher.

Eg with one elix, is 20% chance to get cracked, two elix stacked is 30% chance to drop cracked.

Or also one elix is 5% chance to get standard, compared to a higher tiered jewel elix (a new item), 5% chance for fortified to drop from mobs.

But inventory stacking/craft stacking will also be good for hardcore/new players since slots are now limited.

Thx for atleast considering this/asking clarification.

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

asommers
08-15-2023, 03:47 PM
I see, you mean stacking the effect of the elixir when applied. We'd have to think about this.

-ALS

KarTik1
08-17-2023, 03:23 AM
I see, you mean stacking the effect of the elixir when applied. We'd have to think about this.

-ALS

Assomers one more suggestion
What if we are able to craft 1 legendary jewel elixir with 3 blue one’s.
Which can increasing the rarity from
Standard jewel to fortified or excellent .
I mean since these lixes are in the game since max jewel level was noble .
Now we have 3 higher rarity then that but never got a event for jewels or any new lixes.