PDA

View Full Version : Removing Facebook login support

Futumsh
08-10-2023, 10:01 AM
Sometime in the future, we will be removing support for Facebook logins.

If you use Facebook login for your account, please convert it to a Spacetime (email/password) account in game.

Currently you can do that via Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account in game.

We'll be adding a reminder to do so on login, which will be optional at first, and become mandatory later.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Farmisthevibe
08-10-2023, 10:21 AM
Alright thanks for the Update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reobans10803
08-10-2023, 10:22 AM
i love cinco

KarTik1
08-10-2023, 12:04 PM
I tried doing that but its not sending me any mail for registration code

Futumsh
08-10-2023, 12:13 PM
I tried doing that but its not sending me any mail for registration code

Doublecheck that the email is correct, and check if the email may have gotten marked as spam. I've verified they are being properly sent.

LEDV2
08-10-2023, 12:33 PM
What happens if i will lose my e-mail account. Si there any chance getting my AL account back?

Kiplin
08-10-2023, 01:08 PM
What happens if i will lose my e-mail account. Si there any chance getting my AL account back?

I would also like to know this , as my AL account was used with my highschool email , since I’ve graduated years ago I no longer had access to that email account , since it would send me the 6 digit code to my email which no longer exist

Futumsh
08-10-2023, 01:26 PM

If you still have access to your account in game, update your email there (Nexus -> My Account -> Modify Account). If not, contact support.

Tekila
08-10-2023, 11:14 PM
Hi
I wanna transfer my Facebook account to my email but I have an account on it, I deleted the account cause I don’t use it anymore but it will take 90 days to delete it.
Can I speed up the deleting process so I can match up my Facebook account to this email by some mean?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

KarTik1
08-10-2023, 11:49 PM
Doublecheck that the email is correct, and check if the email may have gotten marked as spam. I've verified they are being properly sent.

Done
Email was correct but it was really not sending any mails to my account .
But it does work after a few hours .
Btw one question can i use my id to my apple id
For login cause that will be much convenient then email login for me

Futumsh
08-11-2023, 07:42 AM
Hi
I wanna transfer my Facebook account to my email but I have an account on it, I deleted the account cause I don’t use it anymore but it will take 90 days to delete it.
Can I speed up the deleting process so I can match up my Facebook account to this email by some mean?

Support may be able to help you. Create a ticket here (https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) or email support@spacetimestudios.com.

Futumsh
08-11-2023, 07:46 AM
Done
Btw one question can i use my id to my apple id
For login cause that will be much convenient then email login for me

If you create an account using sign in with apple, support may be able to merge them for you. We don't normally do conversions to third party logins though, so I'm not sure of their policy.

Support is here (https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) or email support@spacetimestudios.com.

madaraop
08-25-2023, 03:31 PM
Já vão fazer 24hrs, e até agora não recebi o código para essa mudança. Façam alguma algo para ser resolvido.
O e-mail está correto, que estou aguardando o código.

Futumsh
08-25-2023, 04:16 PM
Já vão fazer 24hrs, e até agora não recebi o código para essa mudança. Façam alguma algo para ser resolvido.
O e-mail está correto, que estou aguardando o código.

Doublecheck the email, check your spam folder, etc. I've verified the emails are being sent properly.

ExqGxming
08-27-2023, 01:44 PM
my facebook account us block..any change to change to email login?

ExqGxming
08-27-2023, 01:46 PM
my facebook account us block..any change to change to email login?

my facecook account is block..there anychange to change to email login?

Futumsh
08-27-2023, 06:55 PM
my facecook account is block..there anychange to change to email login?

Contact support (https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

drawfflerz
08-31-2023, 02:46 AM
hi. i have account on both facebook login and email login (same email for facebook acc). what should i do? can i use google acc?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
08-31-2023, 08:19 AM
hi. i have account on both facebook login and email login (same email for facebook acc). what should i do? can i use google acc?

You can't convert it to a google account yourself, though it's possible with support's intervention. Just using a different email address the the usual way.