PDA

View Full Version : Level 86 Leveling.

Snaptubepro
08-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Please make leveling for Level 86 harder. It's too easy to level up when u have access to various xp multipliers. (Levia, Mindwarp, Octo,7 days,60%,50%).
•Maybe add a requirement to level up. (Example:Defeat boss A and boss B/Loot an Ascending Stone that gives u access to further upgrade your character level).
•1m-2m exp is a good amount to start from Level 81-82
•Need exp/gold ground where we can farm. 2 maximum entries dailies.
•Im proposing for a map with larger amount of mobs.

Justification;Usually there'll be a badge for first 10 players to reach the level cap. But isn't it too easy yet boring to achieve that badge simply by completing dailies, buying xp elix, buying xp awakened items?(Just like previous badge).

Need more uniqeness in leveling amd dis game. Less traditional method, sts need to get out of their comfort zone.

Element Damage.
Will this only affect only level 86 expansion map or the whole Arlor? If it involves the whole Arlor, it'll require too much effort and yall don't really wanna implement something that require "too much effort".

Tekila
08-10-2023, 11:17 PM
If you want difficulty you can just impose yourself challenges and to not use elixirs. If you increase the xp cap that much only big whales will get to lvl 86 because those xp multipliers will be mandatory for the decent leveling experience and I don’t think that it is supposed to be like that.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

KarTik1
08-11-2023, 03:43 AM
How do you think it will affect the new players ?
Or players who dont have good gears at first place they cant even farm cata .
Turn of any kind of boost for first week of the expansion above level 81 is better option then all of your ideas .
It will make it enough hard and wont even hurt the game permanently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snaptubepro
08-11-2023, 06:33 AM
Turn of any kind of boost for first week of the expansion above level 81 is better option then all of your ideas .

Yes, this idea are way much better. No cap.
Im proposing for endgame difficulty which is leveling from 81-86. Not overall.
This won't affect new players because why do you think they will get to level 81 in day one or two without spending?

Or players who dont have good gears at first place they cant even farm cata .
This point doesnt even match with the main topic.

Cosuu
08-11-2023, 06:40 AM
2m xp for lvl 82?[emoji23]

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

Snaptubepro
08-11-2023, 06:52 AM
2m xp for lvl 82?[emoji23]

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

idk the appropriate amount xD . but need to be harder than usual.

Psp
08-11-2023, 07:00 AM
Please make leveling for Level 86 harder. It's too easy to level up when u have access to various xp multipliers. (Levia, Mindwarp, Octo,7 days,60%,50%).
•Maybe add a requirement to level up. (Example:Defeat boss A and boss B/Loot an Ascending Stone that gives u access to further upgrade your character level).

Justification;Usually there'll be a badge for first 10 players to reach the level cap. But isn't it too easy yet boring to achieve that badge simply by completing dailies, buying xp elix, buying xp awakened items?(Just like previous badge).

Need more uniqeness in leveling amd dis game. Less traditional method, sts need to get out of their comfort zone.

Element Damage.
Will this only affect only level 86 expansion map or the whole Arlor? If it involves the whole Arlor, it'll require too much effort and yall don't really wanna implement something that require "too much effort".

+1 This dude is smart I like this.

Also it gives us the bored players like me to play this game to level up same as old days harder and longer. And Whoever farming and giving much effort on leveling up whole day he the one who deserve the Badge for being top 10 reaching new lv86 cap

P.S: make it harder for those OP Endgame Players on limit time at least 1 month or 2-3 weeks the level up is up to 1m+ per level. And then make it normal same as now 100k+ XP for those new players.

Stephencobear
08-11-2023, 08:17 AM
Nope

They just nerfed most daily quests to make it harder

Ppl with jobs are already going to level slower than those that can play 24/7 , higher xp makes that worse

If there is a permanent higher xp needed, that’s where casual new players will be more likely to quit out of boredom

If you make it something we could opt out of- then sure, but how many really want this compared to player base? I bet very few

Switchback
08-11-2023, 08:28 AM
It is just 'Gather, Proc, and kill', making people do that in a much larger volume does not really add anything to the fun factor. If you are going to make me level up like a AAA game i would expect some more depth than the 3 steps i listed.

But if you do not play many other games then i could see why a player would want to extend the leveling Time/Difficulty.

Alexwwe
08-11-2023, 03:27 PM
-1 don't make lvl up hard

Neutrone
08-12-2023, 01:00 AM

- Dailies were already nerfed.
- You also end up making endgame content less accessible to casual and newer players.
- If you really want a challenge play on hardcore without spending plat, aim for top 10 in events, heck aim for top player. Theres so many ways you can challenge yourselves.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-12-2023, 03:43 AM
It make sense if its temporarily increased only during the fastcap period, to increase the challenege to obtain the exclusive rewards.

But after the fastcap period, It should revert back to a more reasonable XP curve.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-12-2023, 09:17 AM
It make sense if its temporarily increased only during the fastcap period, to increase the challenege to obtain the exclusive rewards.

But after the fastcap period, It should revert back to a more reasonable XP curve.

it makes no sense to impose this on anyone just because 5 ppl on the forum thought it would be fun

if it were only during the fast cap, i & i bet others would not level while such a thing was imposed on us

the only way to do it would be as something we could opt out of & play normally

still big no

Ilove_Poopoo
08-12-2023, 09:24 AM
it makes no sense to impose this on anyone just because 5 ppl on the forum thought it would be fun

if it were only during the fast cap, i & i bet others would not level while such a thing was imposed on us

the only way to do it would be as something we could opt out of & play normally

still big no

Expansions offer exclusive rewards during the 1st week, aka fastcap. Its either a vanity/banner or both.

And yes I'll agree on those options, that those who opt out will take on the normal XP curve, while those who wanna be apart of it will take on the harder XP curve.

And no, not because 5 ppl thought it would be fun, but because Cinco already had plans to increase the XP curve as the expansion launches.

Stephencobear
08-12-2023, 10:12 AM
Expansions offer exclusive rewards during the 1st week, aka fastcap. Its either a vanity/banner or both.

And yes I'll agree on those options, that those who opt out will take on the normal XP curve, while those who wanna be apart of it will take on the harder XP curve.

And no, not because 5 ppl thought it would be fun, but because Cinco already had plans to increase the XP curve as the expansion launches.

Ik fastcap is a thing, I was doing it in pl

Ofc the xp curve increases, but doubt cinco planned to increase the curve by millions, but still the % of ppl who want a huge increase has to be a minority compared to the majority (many don’t forum)

If xp oils make it too easy have this optional mode not allow any elixirs of any kind

Farmisthevibe
08-12-2023, 10:16 AM
I mean.. back then it always took forever to level I miss that +111111

Ilove_Poopoo
08-12-2023, 10:28 AM
Ik fastcap is a thing, I was doing it in pl

Ofc the xp curve increases, but doubt cinco planned to increase the curve by millions, but still the % of ppl who want a huge increase has to be a minority compared to the majority (many don’t forum)

If xp oils make it too easy have this optional mode not allow any elixirs of any kind

But nonetheless it should be a challenge.

It's about an exclusive reward only given every expansion that we're talking about. I don't see anything wrong for the interested players wanting this anticipating fastcap to be more of a challenge, isn't it?

Besides, we've already agreed to the option for ppl to opt out so they aren't affected by any XP increases.

The only logical reason(in my opinion) for people to disagree is they want it less challenging but still want these exclusive rewards.

Snaptubepro
08-12-2023, 03:25 PM
The only logical reason(in my opinion) for people to disagree is they want it less challenging but still want these exclusive rewards.

This sums it all.

Stephencobear
08-12-2023, 03:53 PM
But nonetheless it should be a challenge.

It's about an exclusive reward only given every expansion that we're talking about. I don't see anything wrong for the interested players wanting this anticipating fastcap to be more of a challenge, isn't it?

Besides, we've already agreed to the option for ppl to opt out so they aren't affected by any XP increases.

fastcap will be a challenge as players with unlimited time will compete with each other, but the way op suggested did not make extra difficulty an option in the same way you & i agree on

i disagreed with the idea that all of us should have any sort of additional difficulty above what devs have in mind

i never said i wanted an exclusive reward much less that i wanted one easily gained

Ilove_Poopoo
08-13-2023, 12:29 AM
fastcap will be a challenge as players with unlimited time will compete with each other, but the way op suggested did not make extra difficulty an option in the same way you & i agree on

i disagreed with the idea that all of us should have any sort of additional difficulty above what devs have in mind

i never said i wanted an exclusive reward much less that i wanted one easily gainedCan you elaborate on the "disagreed with the idea that all of us should have any sort of additional difficulty above what devs have in mind", why is that?

The reason people suggest for it to be harder beyond what Devs have in mind is simply Devs don't really have an idea. The past 3 expansions, 71 76 81 - players have capped in less than 14hrs, 8hrs, 2hrs respectively. It felt like an insult considering expansions take 2yrs in between. And this thread is simply advocating for a harder challenge this time around. Sorry, I don't see more of a reason to disagree unless ppl want rewards ez.

Stephencobear
08-13-2023, 11:21 AM
Can you elaborate on the "disagreed with the idea that all of us should have any sort of additional difficulty above what devs have in mind", why is that?

if as op asked, next levels cost millions of xp as opposed to the tens of thousands we have currently, it screws over ppl who don’t want any fast cap reward. why should the majority suffer because a minority would like to ridiculously grind?

The reason people suggest for it to be harder beyond what Devs have in mind is simply Devs don't really have an idea. The past 3 expansions, 71 76 81 - players have capped in less than 14hrs, 8hrs, 2hrs respectively. It felt like an insult considering expansions take 2yrs in between. And this thread is simply advocating for a harder challenge this time around. Sorry, I don't see more of a reason to disagree unless ppl want rewards ez.

again i don’t want an easy fast cap reward- i won’t even try for fast cap
if it’s too easy then ask that it be more difficult only for those that opt in for that reward
like disallowing all oils & elixirs, disable xp awakes on gear, don’t allow any daily quests, or only allow xp in the new elite map or make that reward only for hard core mode

no one is forced to play hc mode for a reason- sight?

Ilove_Poopoo
08-13-2023, 11:25 AM
if as op asked, next levels cost millions of xp as opposed to the tens of thousands we have currently, it screws over ppl who don’t want any fast cap reward. why should the majority suffer because a minority would like to ridiculously grind?

again i don’t want an easy fast cap reward- i won’t even try for fast cap
if it’s too easy then ask that it be more difficult only for those that opt in for that reward
like disallowing all oils & elixirs, disable xp awakes on gear, don’t allow any daily quests, or only allow xp in the new elite map or make that reward only for hard core mode

no one is forced to play hc mode for a reason- sight?Ok some misunderstanding. We've both already established an opt-out option. To clarify, the increase in difficulty suggestion that I'm referring to is only for fast-cap participants. Those who opt-out will take on the lower XP requirement to cap but won't receive fastcap rewards.

As for the OP, I'll agree only if there's an option.

Xyv.io
08-13-2023, 06:12 PM
Yes make it harder to level up to 86, but honestly it's already gonna be hard cuz they nerfed quest xp. It's aight whatever they do tbh

Bigbang123
08-13-2023, 08:23 PM
-1 what the hell is this ? Lvling up has been a hell for so many years and now u wanna make it worse ? -10000 lmao

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

asommers
08-14-2023, 03:56 PM
I think it was a bit ridiculous to have players reach the new level cap in no time with the last expansion.

We're still working on it, but we've adjusted quest payouts and a handful of other things that will make leveling take some time, but not too much time.

-ALS

Kaido150500
08-14-2023, 10:59 PM

Element Damage.

+1

Ye old time was much cooler where u lvl up in KT4 for gain XP
Not by doing quest or dailys [emoji16]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

KarTik1
08-15-2023, 09:02 PM
Better idea
Expansion will launch with an event
What if after reaching level 86 you get an additional bar of xp which you have to fill .
Like we have in events
That bar will have tiers same as events .
Devs can make it like
30k bronze tier
90k silver tier
150k gold tier
250k plat tier
And these xp tiers will give everyone some kind of rewards
And this tier will start after you reach 86.
And will get a quest for fast cap but only during first week.
First ones to complete this event will get special rewards like always .
It will make the whole community busy for a whole week .
And will make the fast cap harder .

Snaptubepro
08-16-2023, 03:09 AM
What if after reaching level 86 you get an additional bar of xp which you have to fill .

-1. I stopped reading at this. make new thread to show your "better idea" and collect responses from other people.

Farmisthevibe
08-16-2023, 05:14 AM
Better idea
Expansion will launch with an event
Like we have in events
That bar will have tiers same as events .
Devs can make it like
30k bronze tier
90k silver tier
150k gold tier
250k plat tier
And these xp tiers will give everyone some kind of rewards
And this tier will start after you reach 86.
And will get a quest for fast cap but only during first week.
First ones to complete this event will get special rewards like always .
It will make the whole community busy for a whole week .
And will make the fast cap harder .

I like this everyone will be focusing on leveling and playing the new map[emoji276]

Savitar
08-16-2023, 06:41 AM
2m xp for level 82? LMFAO YOU ARE CRAZY!! If you want it to be hard just create a hardcore and play without items

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

KarTik1
08-17-2023, 03:40 AM
-1. I stopped reading at this. make new thread to show your "better idea" and collect responses from other people.

Dont read it i do not invest my time to think about game experience improvements for the people who act like kid and dont have their own opinion sir .
And btw forums are for community and once someone posted on it every one has equal right to post their opinion .
But for that we have to act like proper educated person who at-least give his time to read full post before trying to act cool.
And i dont need to spam posts on forums and dont want to look cool if i have an idea .
I share that wherever i think its suited the most .