PDA

View Full Version : S) og black marvel mage, and 2x bugface masks for mage

Kind
08-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Auto for black marvel mage is 4b

Auto for 2x of the only 3 existing bugface masks for mage 12b each

santaria
08-14-2023, 04:13 AM
do you know why there are only 3 bugfaces left? because owners deleted it on their inventory.

Kind
08-14-2023, 09:18 AM
do you know why there are only 3 bugfaces left? because owners deleted it on their inventory.

Someone mad they will never own one since I'm only seller?

Moriaa
08-14-2023, 10:08 AM
can i know the second bugface owner, just want to know if u dont lie

santaria
08-14-2023, 10:25 AM
Someone mad they will never own one since I'm only seller?

I remember bugface owners dying to trade it to my luminary aura last year, but why would I trade such an ugly piece that will never sell. And I checked the history it seems that you have that bugface for years now and you try manipulating it by creating thread by offering rhinestone on it. So fishy that bugface never legitimately sold for 1b+ and suddenly you throw a 4b offer on it. Manipulation at its finest but nonetheless no one would pay on that even for 1b for sure.

#Just facts, no hate!

Kind
08-14-2023, 10:34 AM
I remember bugface owners dying to trade it to my luminary aura last year, but why would I trade such an ugly piece that will never sell. And I checked the history it seems that you have that bugface for years now and you try manipulating it by creating thread by offering rhinestone on it. So fishy that bugface never legitimately sold for 1b+ and suddenly you throw a 4b offer on it. Manipulation at its finest but nonetheless no one would pay on that even for 1b for sure.

#Just facts, no hate!

Literally haven't been playing for "years", and I did trade Rhine aura for it. Seeing as I'm only owner I get to choose price. If u aint a collector get lost u just a broke bum.

santaria
08-14-2023, 10:46 AM
Literally haven't been playing for "years", and I did trade Rhine aura for it. Seeing as I'm only owner I get to choose price. If u aint a collector get lost u just a broke bum.

It does not sum up. Why would you offer 4b on an item that are selling for 1b and nobody is interested? I guess you put the bar too high so that if someone is gullible enough you can trade it for an valuable item like the recent thread where you offered it on 2 LB items. See how desperate you are.

Moriaa
08-14-2023, 11:06 AM
Can i know the ign? If u saying only 3 in game? If no ur lying then

Kind
08-14-2023, 11:14 AM
It does not sum up. Why would you offer 4b on an item that are selling for 1b and nobody is interested? I guess you put the bar too high so that if someone is gullible enough you can trade it for an valuable item like the recent thread where you offered it on 2 LB items. See how desperate you are.

Took back that offer bugface worth way more.