PDA

View Full Version : Founders Helm in AL?

Sluntz
10-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Will there be one??

Elyseon
10-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Note to Devs: please delete this thread

My comment: no comment

Cahaun
10-05-2012, 04:38 PM
O.o
No comment

Commanderkeen
10-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Probably not since SL and DL didn't get any. As far as I know PL founder helm was given to people who purchased plat within the first month or two the game released.

Sluntz
10-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Probably not since SL and DL didn't get any. As far as I know PL founder helm was given to people who purchased plat within the first month or two the game released.

Well first off, why delete the thread?

Second, if you purchase platinum in AL would you get one? I really want one for pvping ;)

LwMark
10-05-2012, 06:11 PM
founders were for the people who were here from the very beginning of sts days in pl
not just beginning of each game

Jugernugetx
10-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Note to Devs: please delete this thread

My comment: no comment
Make it a useful post next time.

AL gets founders? What about SL or DL?

MightyMicah
10-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Ok. I think I can help here.

Join the game on the day of release. Go to the page where it shows your join date. Take a snapshot of the join date. Then photoshop that date on top of your future characters head and post the screenshot here.

Founders helm :)

Sluntz
10-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Ok. I think I can help here.

Join the game on the day of release. Go to the page where it shows your join date. Take a snapshot of the join date. Then photoshop that date on top of your future characters head and post the screenshot here.

Founders helm :)

I'll do this thanks

Elyseon
10-05-2012, 09:20 PM
/Usefulness engaged
/flame war igniting

This thread in it's self is useless since the question was asked at the release of SL and DL

The whole aura of the founders helm was one of the biggest controversies ever for sts, they just wanted to thank the people who started their business, AL is by no means the start of their business.

The mention of founders helms has sparked flames many times before

I'm pretty sure devs try to stay out of these threads cuz they want them to die with no rage going on

The founders wasn't meant to be the problem it has come such as become a beg question at the start of a new game, such as will I be rich at the start

How about just ask devs for one through support, it won't be returning and for a good reason. Obviously you feel that the founders gives an unfair advantage to people who have it against you in PL
So in that case you feel, that AL should be unbalanced as well?

There's no need for them and there aren't anymore founders, AL is going to start with a huge player base since it will draw from all 3 of STS's current games

Why not just ask for a permanent buff on your character for each day you play? Very fair ofc

/uselessness re-engaged

RedRyder
10-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Founders helmet is thanking the players for funding STS' beginnings. PL was there first, and back then only, game so they gave us the reward then.

Swampy
10-06-2012, 11:24 AM
Eventually there will probably be veteran awards (in a year or so) but no founders helm. Now have a banana. :banana: :D

RedRyder
10-06-2012, 07:21 PM
Where's the founder's helm for Zombie Weather Man, Deadshot, Laser Core, Dread Mill, Astro Blast, Shotgun Granny?

Those games aren't under spacetime studios LLC.......

Black star and empire of night were planned to be released, but wasn't. Star legends is the mobile port of black star, but was not released first. Pocket legends was the game that set STS off as a mobile mmorpg developer, and funded the future games they've since produced and are planning to release. I'm sure that answers your legit question.

Extreme
10-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Those games aren't under spacetime studios LLC.......

Black star and empire of night were planned to be released, but wasn't. Star legends is the mobile port of black star, but was not released first. Pocket legends was the game that set STS off as a mobile mmorpg developer, and funded the future games they've since produced and are planning to release. I'm sure that answers your legit question.
Ikr , it is not similar at all to sts games,,,,,

Mothwing
10-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Not in SL or DL (yet)...

xD

Let's wait and find out?

Tvis
10-07-2012, 12:35 AM
We were awarded the founders helm for funding the game since the start. Each new campaign that came out had to be purchased by plat. The founders is for founding STS, not for founding any game in particular.

Elyseon
10-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Founders helmet is thanking the players for funding STS' beginnings. PL was there first, and back then only, game so they gave us the reward then.

/Usefulness engaged
/flame war igniting

This thread in it's self is useless since the question was asked at the release of SL and DL

The whole aura of the founders helm was one of the biggest controversies ever for sts, they just wanted to thank the people who started their business, AL is by no means the start of their business.

Where's the founder's helm for Zombie Weather Man, Deadshot, Laser Core, Dread Mill, Astro Blast, Shotgun Granny?

Blackstar(SL) & Empire of Night(DL) and all the games I listed before were games that were planned before PL came out.

After several years of preproduction work, in January 2008, NCSoft cancelled their agreement with STS to publish Blackstar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime_Studios
Pocket Legends came out on April 3rd, 2010

This video is from 3 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58-aJ0CZ5Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P58-aJ0CZ5Q

Even if they don't add a founder's helm, this IS a legit question
You do realize none of those other games are rpgs or online even
The term gear for any of those woud make no sense
PL was the real start of sts; no one knew of them with those old games
Notice how theres no zombie weather man forum here?

Also simply asking just sounds greedy no matter what, the people who started PL the very beginning werent like 'oh im gonna play this game now just so i can get an exclusive pvp advantage'

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 09:19 AM
We were awarded the founders helm for funding the game since the start. Each new campaign that came out had to be purchased by plat. The founders is for founding STS, not for founding any game in particular.

Meh, where is all this funding everyone's talking about?

SL has funded all other games, and still gets the least support/development, seems SL got f'd over by DL as Sam stated the real reason SL update took close to a year for an update that could be done in 3 days... now all "funding" is going into AL.

The amount of times I have heard StS say they are STILL a small company unable to do what they want, mean that the game is still being funded. Any player that purchases Plat is funding StS as it's still developing.

The reason SL didn't get new Vanity (or crappy Elite Vanity) this update is due to "Funding" as the Art Department used up all their funding in Recycled content, that the models were already made in Scorn 1 (Just look at the enemy. I call BS btw, just all funded DL/AL)

Elyseon
10-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Imo should have stuck with PL
Kept Blackstar the PC game
And empire of night as a 1 player rpg(thats what it looked like to me atleast)

Walkhardd
10-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Ely, your giant thanks button doesn't work. :( I pressed it for 13 min. Straight. Now my finger hurts.

thecrankybearsam
10-07-2012, 02:11 PM
You do realize none of those other games are rpgs or online even
The term gear for any of those woud make no sense
PL was the real start of sts; no one knew of them with those old games
Notice how theres no zombie weather man forum here?

Also simply asking just sounds greedy no matter what, the people who started PL the very beginning werent like 'oh im gonna play this game now just so i can get an exclusive pvp advantage'

why..in the WORLD didn't they make PL, SL, and DL like that.

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 03:10 PM
And empire of night as a 1 player rpg(thats what it looked like to me atleast)

Agreed, seems B*/EotN wouldn't have got anywhere tho, so turned their focus onto Mobile gaming.

Brave Sir Robin
10-07-2012, 03:34 PM
And empire of night as a 1 player rpg(thats what it looked like to me atleast)Agreed, seems B*/EotN wouldn't have got anywhere tho, so turned their focus onto Mobile gaming.

To me, focusing on an evolving market where they already had huge success (with PL) and a loyal fan base was a smart business move.

There are many benefits, like technology/personnel sharing between games and the opportunity for the product to become a highlight for a platform which seems to be the future of computing (smartphones/tablets).

Elyseon
10-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Was smart for them but boring having the same interfaces for players
But honestly i think 1 player games made by sts would have been a huge hit since they had some fame already unlike their old games

Snakespeare
10-08-2012, 04:52 PM
To the OP: the Founder's Helm was NOT awarded to PL players AT THE START. It was, in fact, only awarded around the time of the first birthday party. Also, it was only given to people who LOGGED IN DURING A SHORT PERIOD who had account creation dates of April or May 2010.

Founder's Helms were not given to every account that was started in April or May of 2010. They still had to be active a year later.

Especially note that Founder's Helm was awarded to those player who STAYED in the game for a year.

SL has reached one year, and there was no Founder's Helm. From this we can surmise that there will never be another Founder's Helm in any STS game again.

And, as someone who join in June of 2010, I would like to ask you to please stop rubbing salt in the wound! ;) (that's a joke, son!)

Elyseon
10-09-2012, 09:21 AM
And, as someone who join in June of 2010, I would like to ask you to please stop rubbing salt in the wound! ;) (that's a joke, son!)
I thought salt healed wounds :D

StompArtist
10-09-2012, 09:25 AM
I think there should be a founder helm in AL for everyone that started playing AL in 2010.

Brave Sir Robin
10-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Was smart for them but boring having the same interfaces for players
Agreed.

I think there should be a founder helm in AL for everyone that started playing AL in 2010.
I actually started playing AL back in 2010 (no kidding). What do I win ?? :banana:

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 12:56 PM
I actually started playing AL back in 2010 (no kidding). What do I win ?? [This gif banana was removed for annoyance] xD

Is it worth playing after release?

Brave Sir Robin
10-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Is it worth playing after release?

You need a mat similar to Power Pad to enjoy it :)

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 01:36 PM
You need a mat similar to Power Pad to enjoy it :)

Well you have me convinced, how else would one know such things before release.

Stomp give him the "surprise".

n00b13st
10-09-2012, 10:53 PM
To the OP: the Founder's Helm was NOT awarded to PL players AT THE START. It was, in fact, only awarded around the time of the first birthday party. Also, it was only given to people who LOGGED IN DURING A SHORT PERIOD who had account creation dates of April or May 2010.

Founder's Helms were not given to every account that was started in April or May of 2010. They still had to be active a year later.

Especially note that Founder's Helm was awarded to those player who STAYED in the game for a year.

SL has reached one year, and there was no Founder's Helm. From this we can surmise that there will never be another Founder's Helm in any STS game again.

I joined in April of 2011, soon after the end of the Android open beta. I don't know for sure offhand (and not going to do the searching to find out) but I don't think any Android-only user can have gotten a Founder's Helm. I'm happy they didn't do that again.

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 12:47 AM
I joined in April of 2011, soon after the end of the Android open beta. I don't know for sure offhand (and not going to do the searching to find out) but I don't think any Android-only user can have gotten a Founder's Helm. I'm happy they didn't do that again.

April 2011 Open Beta? Or was that a typo

Brave Sir Robin
10-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Stomp give him the "surprise".

http://kinderbrands.co.nz/media/kinderpromos/images/surprise.jpg

:confused:

Elyseon
10-10-2012, 03:28 PM

April 2011 Open Beta? Or was that a typo coulda sworn android beta was like in July or August 2010

thecrankybearsam
10-10-2012, 04:54 PM
coulda sworn android beta was like in July or August 2010
XD :angel::angel:

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 05:00 PM
coulda sworn android beta was like in July or August 2010

Head hurts too much to think about it, but defo before 2011 :p (Aug/Sept comes to mind, before Nov either way)

Elyseon
10-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Edit: my mistake

OvigorothO
10-10-2012, 05:08 PM
The last thing you need to worry about weeks maybe months before the games release is rewards. Besides, implementing a founders helmet for any game other than Pocket legends is virtually impossible due to the fact that the system tracks the day your account was created not the day that you started playing an individual game. The founders helm was for players who were playing STS before it was a big time game developer.

OvigorothO
10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
April 2011 Open Beta? Or was that a typo

The game was not released on android until later on.

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 07:32 PM
The game was not released on android until later on.

This doesn't answer the question at hand, and yes it was because I was playing in 2010, just can't think of a specific month/date. (Can't be bovad to check on account :p)

Kraze
10-10-2012, 07:37 PM

Umm maps and items were bought with cash there was no plat store at first

NiN
10-11-2012, 08:26 PM
He asked 1 question.
Answer should be
YES
NO
I DON'T KNOW

BodMaster
10-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Umm maps and items were bought with cash there was no plat store at first

Don't remind me of the dark ages, though I do miss the gaming before sewers.