PDA

View Full Version : PicsArt

Cahaun
10-05-2012, 06:58 PM
So I'very been getting very involved with this app I had and it's called PicsArt. I love it as I can edit my pictures into all kinds of things and just have fun.
Anyone else use PicsArt?

Rittik
10-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Meeee! i use!
One of the best app for making my signatures while my PC is down!
in mobile world! this is the Mini Photoshop!

Rik[Rittik]

Cahaun
10-06-2012, 07:34 PM
I like it! I always doodle out some kaleidoscope art when I'm bored.

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 03:17 AM
I use it, but not as technical as I'd like it, hoping Android gets an awesome Photo Editor soon.

I use,

PicsArt
PhotoEditor
SBMX (Best doodle app/start from scratch)

Forgot to mention SBMX l, let's you work off layers ;)

Cahaun
10-07-2012, 10:12 AM
I have two of those but the the third. I'll try that out.

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 02:17 PM
3'rds pretty awesome tbf, only had the Free version at first then bought full for 25 pence deal ;)

Works well with PicsArt.

I used to love sketching before, just not any good on a device, need to get my hands on some pens and give it a go.

Mothwing
10-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Android I assume? Apple art apps suck imo.

razerfingers
10-07-2012, 03:00 PM
3'rds pretty awesome tbf, only had the Free version at first then bought full for 25 pence deal ;)

Works well with PicsArt.

I used to love sketching before, just not any good on a device, need to get my hands on some pens and give it a go.

You talkin about sketchbook eh? I bought it for the .25 cents and ive always wanted it lol. But cant figure out how to make art with just my finger. I find a pencil easier to use!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Android I assume? Apple art apps suck imo.

Yup, android.

You talkin about sketchbook eh? I bought it for the .25 cents and ive always wanted it lol. But cant figure out how to make art with just my finger. I find a pencil easier to use!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

App can be downloaded under "SBMX", guess it spells out something like SketchBook M? X? xD

If you click on "Layers" you can take a photo/add a pic from gallery, per Layer etc.

ninjaduck
10-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Picsart is goooood.

Mitchturbo
10-07-2012, 04:01 PM
I use Picsart for all my signatures ^_^

My customers are happy with the results from the app and Cahaun, even your Merchant signature was created using it ;-)

Hehe XD

Cahaun
10-07-2012, 08:04 PM
I use Picsart for all my signatures ^_^

My customers are happy with the results from the app and Cahaun, even your Merchant signature was created using it ;-)

Hehe XD
I've used this sig for sooo long! Yup! I loved this one you made.
I'm currently just making different pictures to find a good look for a new Sci-fi themed one.

BodMaster
10-12-2012, 08:24 PM
I have two of those but the the third. I'll try that out.

Did you try it out after?