PDA

View Full Version : Done with pvp

MightyMicah
10-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey guys! What's up?

I just wanted to make a thread real fast to share my thoughts on something. I've pvped now for (what I consider) a very long time. I've had many good times and many bad times. I've also met a ton of cool people! Altogether I'd say pvp has been a good experience. I've only noticed one bad thing. The more I pvp, the more stressed out I get. It wasn't always like this, but it has been now for, I'd say, a couple of months. The truth is, I get too into the game; way too into it. In fact, it makes it far too easy for me to act like someone I'm not. That's why I'm quitting pvp. I'll miss all my friends, but I really shouldn't hang around. If you don't see me, that's why! :D

I also want to take a quick second to encourage y'all to not let yourself have the problem I'm having! It's only a game! I know from experience that that's sometimes very easy to forget. Anyways...just felt like making another rambling thread since I haven't made one in awhile ;)

Peace out y'all!
~MM

KingFu
10-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Rage quit

MightyMicah
10-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Rage quit

Lol something like that ;)

Enigeax
10-05-2012, 09:12 PM
I understand ur point. Ppl can be pretty annoying tho man. Especially the no life nerds who play everyday and are rich ig.

So I usually quit for like a week then come back. And always remember its just a game have fun and kno u can't b the best.

Only if top lvl pvpers knew this

Walkhardd
10-05-2012, 09:35 PM
I raged once, turned off the game, then laughed at myself. XD

Jannen
10-05-2012, 09:50 PM
I also want to take a quick second to encourage y'all to not let yourself have the problem I'm having! It's only a game! I know from experience that that's sometimes very easy to forget. Anyways...just felt like making another rambling thread since I haven't made one in awhile ;)

Peace out y'all!
~MM[/QUOTE]

I find it very hard to forget pl is a game .. It has the worst gxaeplay ad woest graphics ive yet witnessed, everytime i look at the screen im like , what the f am i playimg in gods name, but then again its just an addictive time eating game

CrimsonTider
10-05-2012, 09:54 PM

Peace out y'all!
~MM

I find it very hard to forget pl is a game .. It has the worst gxaeplay ad woest graphics ive yet witnessed, everytime i look at the screen im like , what the f am i playimg in gods name, but then again its just an addictive time eating game[/QUOTE]

Simple solution = don't play. I mean, it IS such a horrible game.

WarTornBird
10-06-2012, 08:16 AM
Wellwellwell micah. I feel like ive heard this before, and I do believe I said it. Yea that didn't last long :p
Goodluck to you though.

Rushorgtfo
10-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Your not done with pvp, pvp is done with you.

Waug
10-06-2012, 10:23 AM
BTW, your IGNS? I'm just curious who's quitting exactly.

mike1298
10-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Didn't you make this same thread a month ago?

MightyMicah
10-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Didn't you make this same thread a month ago?

I'm quite the fickle person ;) I made a thread similar but not the same. This time, however, I'm certain that I'm done. I'll have Guild Wars 2 soon as well as Arcane Legends.

@wartornbord what? Psh...lol thanks man!

OverkillED
10-08-2012, 03:27 AM
K bye.

^
l
l
l
l

All I gotta say.

Yich
10-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Especially the no life nerds who play everyday and are rich ig.
Not exactly a great thing to say on forums... Looks like a rant to me.

kno u can't b the best.

Speak for yourself. Lol.

Ubernewber
10-09-2012, 08:01 PM
Sup Pnut uber still Rollin out in 17 pro new Mage :D