PDA

View Full Version : whats up with drop rates now since new update

TheRook
10-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Just wondering what happen to drop rate since this new update with plat sale and new map. Went from at least 2 pinks a lix to 0 pinks a lix I've used up 8 of the 4x combo lixs and alway reroll green so have many others so please let us know what's up sts cause this is some crazy stuff. Its. Not just one map I've ran countless time on all 4 maps in the last 8 lix since update and haven't seen a pink drop to any with a lix

Xaphan Fox
10-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Plat 40% off so drops are 40% rarer...
Jk!

Not really hah

Rittik
10-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Yesterday only my best friend u know whom got 2 Operative Surmanx helmet drops..so i will say the drop rates are ok and like before! Phezzy just be patient

Rik[Rittik]

Ihavenokills
10-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Just one of those days.

enix21
10-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Just one of those days.

Just one of those day...where you have no kills? Lol jk ^_^

KillaSkillz
10-06-2012, 11:46 AM
There's a noticeable difference. I average 1 pink gun or armor every 2, 4x enhancers.
I think it has more to do with that first boss in STS-25 not dropping the weapons so much, more than any other difference. Other bosses seem the same.
And that bosses spawn was changed, maybe thats not all they tweeked.

ArtofWar
10-06-2012, 11:52 AM
There is no difference. I was on a numa run 2 minutes ago and there were 2 pink drops on the boss.

KillaSkillz
10-06-2012, 01:54 PM
I know they still drop, i still get a pink here or there. the frequency has changed. I am 45 minutes into anothe 4x enhancer and so far 0 pinks. Not even a implant.
What i think they did was decrease the frequency of purples. At least in STS-25.

Astrocat
10-07-2012, 01:52 PM
When I farm with that 4x Combo enhancer (75 plats) I don't get a single pink (even without that enhancer). I don't get pinks with that enhancer but other players farming with me do get pinks WITHOUT the enhancer. What i'm learning at the moment is that you have to pay 75 plats for an enhancer that makes you have only greens or else but no pinks. Why do I never get pinks when I pay 75 plats but other players does without that enhancer.. I don't get it. This is messed up. I agree with Phez, everytime I see him on, he's farming non stop, hard working, and everytime he says " still no pink " in guild chat. He's right, there's something wrong with the drop rates OR this is a silly joke :p.
anyways, i'm waiting for an update to make it normal again if it's not already?

:)..

Xaphan Fox
10-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Call me cynical, but when real money is tied to drop rates... I never trust the coding of the company making the money.
Code is invisible. Too easy for shenanigans.
I call it the "Eli Holden Theory"

ninjaduck
10-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Call me cynical, but when real money is tied to drop rates... I never trust the coding of the company making the money.

You are the funniest person I know.

evilgenesis
10-07-2012, 03:18 PM
I had a theory. When new stuff comes out, the drop rate is high, but when it keeps dropping the drop rate falls n falls. Ik is false but just a lil thing in the back of my head.

Astrocat
10-07-2012, 04:08 PM
I had a theory. When new stuff comes out, the drop rate is high, but when it keeps dropping the drop rate falls n falls. Ik is false but just a lil thing in the back of my head.

I was thinking of that too. Your right but it can't be true because like I said, I see lot of non-enhancer players that loots pinks when I never do with enhancer.. (Even without) :p

ArtofWar
10-07-2012, 04:56 PM
well.. my theory is: at the beginning the drop rate is high.. much ppl are seeing that and thinking: "lets buy an enhancer" and after sts seeing much ppl with enhancers they are reducing the drop rate and ppl mostly buying two enhancers so they waste plat on the second and thinking of "hmm no luck.. lets buy another" and again and again..

Growwle
10-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Jk!

Not really hah

You could be on to something. However, although criticism is good, we should have some proof that the drop rates have actually been reduced.

ArtofWar
10-07-2012, 05:14 PM
Jk!

Not really hah

well.. i think thats true.. -.-

Abadaobiran
10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Just wondering what happen to drop rate since this new update with plat sale and new map. Went from at least 2 pinks a lix to 0 pinks a lix I've used up 8 of the 4x combo lixs and alway reroll green so have many others so please let us know what's up sts cause this is some crazy stuff. Its. Not just one map I've ran countless time on all 4 maps in the last 8 lix since update and haven't seen a pink drop to any with a lix

hehe i used no enhancers and got two pinks (comm arms,eng back)

Astrocat
10-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Okey, just did about 10 runs.
10 runs with all non-enhancer players and me the 80 platinum one.
Each run, one of the players loots a pink and me none. There IS a problem with the enhancers or drop rates or whatever but I don't like to spend hundreds of platinums for nothing..

*Zero*
10-08-2012, 06:46 AM
They may have decreased the drop, but just because you are juiced doesn't guarantee a pink. If your drop isn't a epic quality then its not gonna reroll. It seems epics have been decreased not the pinks.

TsunamiTheClown
10-08-2012, 08:12 PM

You spelled shenanigans correctly. +rep

-kyleww
10-08-2012, 08:56 PM
it seems like they increased the droprate for pinks and lowered it for epics. that would explain why the non-lix people are getting more pinks possibly