PDA

View Full Version : PvP Hosting

XchilangopwnX
10-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Alright, Developers. We are approaching the half year mark on DL's game launch and I seriously want to know what is holding off giving us the right to host our own matches? :confused:

I don't need a boot function if I simply could just have the people I invite join. Similar to when a Solo run is created in PvE. :rolleyes:

All I want for Vampire Christmas (Halloween) is a PvP hosting function. :(

SL and PL have that hosting option so I would not think coding is a problem. I know you must have a legit reason and all I ask is to inform the fans that are diehard PvPers.

-Chilango.

moonway03
10-06-2012, 04:00 AM
I agree...i like hosting when someone brags and i wanna beat em up one on one lol haha :D

sent from moonway's ozone layer

XchilangopwnX
10-06-2012, 01:52 PM
That and with hosting made available guilds could set up scheduled matches against each other without having uninvited players join.

HylianSamurai
10-10-2012, 06:23 AM
This would be awesome because me and my friends would set up matches and tournaments.

Eaten
10-10-2012, 07:33 AM
I agree coz some ppl like having 1v1s to try out new builds or something like that but I see DLs point of view if they did it so you can 1v1 it could b used for boosting ur stats and basically cheating urself

HylianSamurai
10-20-2012, 07:38 PM
This is the best idea I have seen ths far. Seems so very simple, it doesn't even change the game. Just adds something to make life much better. :)