PDA

View Full Version : Feedback + much needed suggestion ( current xp system )

HappyDINO
08-14-2023, 01:06 AM
Sir dev,
I being a small ytuber kept getting requests to bring this topic up . So I had time today and I experimented with the current xp curve .

+ points :
1 over all game experience was improved as I actually enjoyed the story aspect of the game
2 gear importance this new xp system makes low lv arcanes very relevant

- point :
I experienced 2 big bottle necks . First at lv 65 once u hit 65 then suggested map is chancel of lights . But the quests are lacking , 2nd bottle necks is 76 once ur done with ff valley map has same no xp quest issue like chancel .

Suggestion:
For chancel of lights
Kindly add 4 more side quests in chancel of lights for lv 61 to 67 . Requirements to be to kill different bosses that spawn in first map . Giving 900xp . That will enable players to over come the bottle neck

For valley gates
Add a base add 4 more quests that requires u to kill bosses in each one of the bosses normal valley gates boss kill 1500 xp , gathering portals boss 1500 xp , settlement boss 1500xp , main gates map spider boss 1500 xp .

Note these changes will not effect 81 player and will eleminnate the 2 bottle necks being faced by new players

Your truly,
Happydino

KarTik1
08-14-2023, 05:15 AM
Nice idea’s dino
+ for more daily quests at level 61+
And theirs xp reward should scale down with higher level like they did to every other daily,side and main quest .
I wanted to level up my rouge she was level 62 when i started cause i got mech gears for her .
But leveling is not as easy as it used to be which is good but i am able to level her up cause i am an old player who can afford oil,gears,pet and lixes .
What about new players ?
It will take them like 2-3 months to even level up cause their is very low gold drop/farming options at lower levels .
Since leveling up is hard now quests should give at least 1-2m till you reach level 81 .
Cause as a old player no one will invest their time to level cap a character to level 81 for just 1-2 m gold .
Because we can make that like in 1/2-1 hr at level cap .
But that gold will help new players for buying lixes and other items which will help them level cap a lil easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
08-14-2023, 02:11 PM
farming yes guess they could make those dalies givr 5k gold instead of 1k

asommers
08-14-2023, 04:02 PM
Yes, we do have a plan to address these 'bottlenecks' with the midgame.

-ALS