PDA

View Full Version : taking offer on ghost set 2k14

Psp
08-14-2023, 09:37 AM
Since mage bugface can be 12b and frank set 20b, and only I get attacked for my price, pls don’t bring toxicity in my thread. I'm looking for 15b+ for my ghost prefer trading to frank + gold

trueido
08-14-2023, 09:41 AM
OP Vanity, let bro sell for his price, or go look for an other seller.
Free bump

Switchback
08-14-2023, 10:05 AM
OP Vanity, let bro sell for his price, or go look for an other seller.
Free bump

You can see yourself doing exactly this not too long ago lmao. Multiple times.

Free bump for no spam.

dangibg
08-14-2023, 11:07 AM
20b is 2 Franks and 15b is 2 ghosts

Ign ~ Danrog

Psp
08-14-2023, 11:32 AM
20b is 2 Franks and 15b is 2 ghosts

Ign ~ Danrog

Find me 2 frank for 30b please

dangibg
08-14-2023, 11:41 AM
Find me 2 frank for 25b please

Make post “Buy Frank 12.5b Pure” Do i have to teach you these things :)

Or is your offer is “in items” => means Ghost for Frank +2.5 since you value ghost 15b?

!!! AL TRADE MANIPULATION EXPOSED !!!

Its long but read it if you want to know whats going on in AL.

But repeat a lie 100 times and it will become truth, just keep making more posts “Sell ghost 15b” some fish will bite eventually, or maybe it will be someone related to you (maybe friend) and you guys will pretend deal is done, you will say ghost sold 15b when nothing happened and you will try sell again from alt in 2 month and ask 18b because “last sold 15b”

People do that all the time, I’ve been long enough in the market (almost 4 years no breaks) to know that. Most obviously manipulated items rn are Rhine and Frank, its not ultimately rare, its just few people have few sets/auras and some are friends with each other and help each other increase the price.

I know i will get crucified here by the owners of these items for exposing what was known to few, but if its known to at least few ppl more its worth it :)

Lastly Psp i don’t mean to offend you since i have 0 proof that you are doing that (you just have unrealistic price and its okay, its your item) i just use you as example to spread some knowledge around :)

More info on the manipulation exposing here : !!! Al trade manipulation explained !!!
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=24169&share_tid=709553&share_pid=4068140&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ecom%2Fs howpost%2Ephp%3Fp%3D4068140&share_type=t&link_source=app

Ign ~ Danrog

Psp
08-14-2023, 11:49 AM

Ign ~ Danrog

Your the one who said frank is 10b ea, where? I'll pay 15

santaria
08-14-2023, 11:55 AM
Your the one who said frank is 10b ea, where? I'll pay 15

pay 15 but you will offer delusional items like nittaeowo, bugface, angelic war wings that are x10 of their normal prices because you manipulated them.

Kind
08-14-2023, 11:56 AM
pay 15 but you will offer delusional items like nittaeowo, bugface, angelic war wings that are x10 of their normal prices because you manipulated them.

Man you are mad that you're broke huh

santaria
08-14-2023, 11:58 AM
Man you are mad that you're broke huh

Nope just calling out the most corrupts in game. Somebody is gonna be the next lea for sure. Get it line.

Kind
08-14-2023, 12:07 PM
Nope just calling out the most corrupts in game. Somebody is gonna be the next lea for sure. Get it line.
Ghost set definitely not worth more than bugface that much is true. Onlycats or whatever their name is owns 3, and I still see a few others with it. While only 3 bugfaces are in game and I have 2 of them.

santaria
08-14-2023, 12:18 PM

Or is your offer is “in items” => means Ghost for Frank +2.5 since you value ghost 15b?

But repeat a lie 100 times and it will become truth, just keep making more posts “Sell ghost 15b” some fish will bite eventually, or maybe it will be someone related to you (maybe friend) and you guys will pretend deal is done, you will say ghost sold 15b when nothing happened and you will try sell again from alt in 2 month and ask 18b because “last sold 15b”

People do that all the time, I’ve been long enough in the market (almost 4 years no breaks) to know that. Most obviously manipulated items rn are Rhine and Frank, its not ultimately rare, its just few people have few sets/auras and some are friends with each other and help each other increase the price.

I know i will get crucified here by the owners of these items for exposing what was known to few, but if its known to at least few ppl more its worth it :)

Lastly Psp i don’t mean to offend you since i have 0 proof that you are doing that (you just have unrealistic price and its okay, its your item) i just use you as example to spread some knowledge around :)

Ign ~ Danrog

True. This has been going for years and it is very obvious idk why they seem to have impunity doing this. This is a big scam, only few can relate but it targets the rich players. For example, the forest bows, players manipulated it to the point it reached 700m but guess what it get dumped for 200m and barely sold. It will be the same case for Angelic war wings, Bugfaces, these Lb vanities that are priced 10x of their normal price and are increasing abnormally. It is very easy to set price on your own when you have a group of friends doing it. I know they will alibi "Their item, their price" But to the point that it is iniquitous and with an underlying sinister intent it should be reprimanded. I hope devs would be fair and looked at their account. They been throwing poop on our face for years! They should be held accountable. Get the big fish!

Psp
08-14-2023, 12:44 PM

Ign ~ Danrog

All this coming from u is ironic

dangibg
08-14-2023, 01:38 PM
All this coming from u is ironic

Yeah ive never done something like this , i made all my riches investing and merching for years, multiple hours per day, i have never scammed anyone, worst thing ive done is sell at high price but it was due to demand. All this shjt thats being talked about me (with 0 proof) is coming from toxic people that can’t comprehend how i made so much gold when they are staying poor.

Ign ~ Danrog

R25
08-14-2023, 03:31 PM
Up

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

ralmarte
08-14-2023, 04:14 PM
15b for it? too cheap woah....

Kind
08-14-2023, 04:18 PM
Know what I offer bugface you add 5b that's your best offer u will get.

R25
08-14-2023, 05:33 PM
Up

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Ilove_Poopoo
08-14-2023, 09:41 PM
Ill offer frank, you add 5b pure or a rhine as auto.

Ps. Not actually valuing it at 20b(the value is just a placeholder) but I'm adjusting it relative to what you value yours to meet the condition that Frank > Ghost.

- Spectral/Mind

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Dominatingner
08-15-2023, 05:23 AM
This guy is just brain-dead ig

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Psp
08-15-2023, 01:22 PM
Daily bump!

Ignore the ones who desires attention. Got plenty offers via pm, waiting for more offers no rush

Farmisthevibe
08-16-2023, 01:06 PM
Daily bump!

Ignore the ones who desires attention. Got plenty offers via pm, waiting for more offers no rush

Free bump let him sell his item for his price or simply find another ghost set seller [emoji2375]instead of arguing about it like children.

-noobtank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okisok
08-16-2023, 02:05 PM
king of manipulators

Sent from my 21061110AG using Tapatalk

Psp
08-17-2023, 06:43 AM
how sad to see most of lowballers merchers crying out over here, it's alright i appreciate your feelings.

still up for sale and trade.

Psp
08-18-2023, 06:44 AM
Daily bump

Please send your offer and ign thankss

Psp
08-18-2023, 09:19 PM
thread closed