PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Screenshot Email 10/5

Growwle
10-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Like the launch screen and very much appreciate that it was not a link to Facebook. :D

Commanderkeen
10-05-2012, 10:24 PM

Samhayne
10-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Just trying to keep our fans who took the time to sign up for email updates in the know and getting goodies.

If you haven't, sign up at www.arcanelegendsgame.com

shadow90
10-06-2012, 02:02 AM

Skeletonlord
10-06-2012, 03:12 AM
That really looks awesome! G4TV teaser meaning we can see some footage?

Edit : Just found its not going to be gameplay footage :( It will tell show you what to expect from the game.

As I understand it, the footage is CG (not gameplay footage) but it's a closer look at what you can expect from Arcane Legends.

Original post : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70933-Watch-for-Arcane-Legends-on-G4TV-on-Monday-Oct-10th

akfury
10-06-2012, 04:58 AM
Ty Sam for sending actual photo this time, much appreciated

Growwle
10-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Just a question, that may or may not have been answered already. Are there going to be both male and female versions of each character class like in SL?

Reddwing
10-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Musculo man needs abs!!! ;D

akfury
10-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Musculo man needs abs!!! ;D

And legs.... He has sticks for legs ...

Garzoth
10-06-2012, 12:59 PM
I am SO going gnome

SkillFullGamer
10-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Imma be a Barbarian named aliss :D

MYNISTA
10-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Woot! Will Android and iOS release at the same time?

Skeletonlord
10-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Woot! Will Android and iOS release at the same time?

This I do know the answer to. I spoke to Cassric and asked him about the launch. I do remember him mentioning that Spacetime are going to release Arcane Legends on android and iOS at the same time. If this is the case, there won't be any long wait times for iOS!

MYNISTA
10-06-2012, 04:16 PM
This I do know the answer to. I spoke to Cassric and asked him about the launch. I do remember him mentioning that Spacetime are going to TRY to release Arcane Legends on android and iOS at the same time. If this is the case, there won't be any long wait times for iOS!

Thx! Awesome! I miss my friends! :/

Samhayne
10-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Just a question, that may or may not have been answered already. Are there going to be both male and female versions of each character class like in SL?

Sorry Growwle, no there are not. The different character choices are the male warrior, the female rogue and the little blue sorcerer dude.

BigMike
10-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Lot's of people on DL don't want to make the switch because they think it'll be too "toony", I like the female rogue, maybe i will be able to...

Extreme
10-07-2012, 06:06 AM
Warrior all the way!
One thing sam when is it release 10th?

Skeletonlord
10-07-2012, 06:26 AM
Warrior all the way!
One thing sam when is it release 10th?

It won't release that early. Hopefully soon though.

Deathpunch
10-07-2012, 06:39 AM
If this is the case, there won't be any long wait times for iOS!

Nope, but us android users will have to wait while your slow appstore approves. Again.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

CrimsonTider
10-07-2012, 06:53 AM
This I do know the answer to. I spoke to Cassric and asked him about the launch. I do remember him mentioning that Spacetime are going to TRY to release Arcane Legends on android and iOS at the same time. If this is the case, there won't be any long wait times for iOS!

"Try" is not a definitive answer. So the real answer is: No. Noone knows for sure.

Skeletonlord
10-07-2012, 07:01 AM
I just remembered, it was an email. Ill copy/paste that information.

"I think we're gonna try for a simultaneous launch this time. Which means iOS and Android users should be able to play together at the same time."

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 03:15 PM

Changed again? At least the Rogue doesn't look like an ugly hunchback anymore xD

That is one ugly Bunny ;)

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 03:16 PM

"I think we're gonna try for a simultaneous launch this time. Which means iOS and Android users should be able to play together at the same time."

Translated, we are going to make Droid users wait longer than needed, until Apple approve the app..

Skeletonlord
10-07-2012, 03:25 PM
@BodMaster So instead of releasing the android client early, they are going to submit for Apple approval, and when they approve, put the android version on the Play Store so it is up on Android and iOS at a similar time?

Fao
10-07-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm so being the sorcerer, that's my main 'class' in all games so far:)

I see pets in the picture, hopefully there will be pets in the start of the game?!:)

Deathpunch
10-07-2012, 03:37 PM
@BodMaster So instead of releasing the android client early, they are going to submit for Apple approval, and when they approve, put the android version on the Play Store so it is up on Android and iOS at a similar time?

Which means that android users have to wait for appstore approval.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 03:39 PM

Correct, from what I gathered from your quote buddy.

I'm so being the sorcerer, that's my main 'class' in all games so far:)

I see pets in the picture, hopefully there will be pets in the start of the game?!:)

Fao you need to take a look at this bud ;) (Up to 40 battle pets, lvln etc)

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?69560-New-Details

Skeletonlord
10-08-2012, 12:16 AM
My main class has been the warrior type class, so that will be my choice. I like having melee abilities and skills.

Kaytar
10-08-2012, 12:35 AM
Oh gosh the classes look great, its actually going to be a tough choice.
Question: Is the sorcerer a He, She, or It? I'm assuming it's an it?

Kraze
10-08-2012, 12:58 AM

Translated, we are going to make Droid users wait longer than needed, until Apple approve the app..

Probably won't happen but eh even If they make droid players wait it out is it the end of the world? In a year from now none of us will care about waiting an extra week or two

Zaonabiuibil
10-08-2012, 05:43 AM
So will we have mixed classes? Wouldn't mind being that bunny thing with a rogue's weapons.

Rot
10-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Cool!

Growwle
10-08-2012, 10:40 AM

Sorry Growwle, no there are not. The different character choices are the male warrior, the female rogue and the little blue sorcerer dude.

Thanks

Growwle
10-08-2012, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=Growwle;803746]Just a question, that may or may not have been answered already. Are there going to be both male and female versions of each character class like in SL?

Thanks, kind of seems like a step backwards, but ultimately, it is a trivial matter.

BodMaster
10-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Oh gosh the classes look great, its actually going to be a tough choice.
Question: Is the sorcerer a He, She, or It? I'm assuming it's an it?

Looks like an it ;)

Probably won't happen but eh even If they make droid players wait it out is it the end of the world? In a year from now none of us will care about waiting an extra week or two

Nah, just don't see why they should be held back when the game is finished, make the most of the reason Google Play doesn't have an approval process.

Apple are getting pretty sluggish on approving so say the game is ready now (which I think it is), waiting until Apple approve won't improve the game in the slightest as the version has already been sent if they updated Droids version then iOS would be behind.

Tymphanie
10-15-2012, 08:02 AM
OMG i so want a dragon Pet...just think how awesome he would be at a higher lv! :)

BigMike
10-18-2012, 06:42 AM
This I do know the answer to. I spoke to Cassric and asked him about the launch. I do remember him mentioning that Spacetime are going to release Arcane Legends on android and iOS at the same time. If this is the case, there won't be any long wait times for iOS!

But that is also the reason that there isn't a specific date of release