PDA

View Full Version : Xp nerf

Elitegoldwar
08-15-2023, 03:09 PM
I recently started leveling a rogue cause i have many parts of kraken set, and I realized how difficult it is to do this without someone's help, imagine someone new to the game going through this, I guarantee that he uninstalls the game in 2 days, impossible for someone to finish mogera and zodiacs with legendary item. Sad

IGN DrSadBoy

Ewildemon
08-15-2023, 03:54 PM
My mage is level 67, and unfortunately there are no players where you could improve with legendary equipment, and I can't handle it alone. There are no more XP missions, and the daily ones give almost nothing.

JoeBiden
08-15-2023, 05:27 PM
Devs Come on guys please fix this Dont you want people to continue to play this game?

JoeBiden
08-15-2023, 05:33 PM
The game is evaporating every day there is Someone quitting or having a quitting sale The game is getting extremely boring the low amount of players is discouraging it's becoming an offline game slowly. :/

Cliva
08-15-2023, 06:13 PM
Sure xp has been nerfed but it's not impossible to reach lv 70+ in one day. I helped a friend so many times reach lv68-70 in one day with a double xp event going on. And take note that we did it in hardcore mode, relying on rare-epic items, basic pets, low stats and not dying once. Furthest map we touched is graveyard.

Normal characters who can buy equips, pet eggs and other stuffs should have no problem reaching festerfang or even mogera.

Just keep your exp elix active all the time and don't be lazy to grind some maps such as hauntlet or graveyard or even festerfang

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Jumko
08-15-2023, 06:51 PM
Sure xp has been nerfed but it's not impossible to reach lv 70+ in one day. I helped a friend so many times reach lv68-70 in one day with a double xp event going on. And take note that we did it in hardcore mode, relying on rare-epic items, basic pets, low stats and not dying once. Furthest map we touched is graveyard.

Normal characters who can buy equips, pet eggs and other stuffs should have no problem reaching festerfang or even mogera.

Just keep your exp elix active all the time and don't be lazy to grind some maps such as hauntlet or graveyard or even festerfang

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkYou realize that is the complaint right?
It isn't that people can't even make it to that point, it's that once they make it there it's essentially impossible to progress without a carry.

sent from the lagoon.

Cliva
08-15-2023, 06:57 PM
You realize that is the complaint right?
It isn't that people can't even make it to that point, it's that once they make it there it's essentially impossible to progress without a carry.

sent from the lagoon.And I'm sure you do realize that a normal character with full legendary is 2x more powerful than 2 hardcore characters that uses rare-epic rarity items and a few legendary from locks(which is less than 10k in auction). Not to mention that it takes hardcore characters nearly 30mins or more to gain a good epic item for their class, whilst normal characters can just purchase in auction their choice of equipment. It's not impossible to progress without a carry.

JoeBiden
08-15-2023, 07:22 PM
Ok your a Try hard not every new person who has never played arcane legends would even know What the heck your talking about. Also people who Never played games before think about that, People who never touched a game may want to play for the first time they arnt gonna know all that ..

Cliva
08-15-2023, 07:37 PM
Ok your a Try hard not every new person who has never played arcane legends would even know What the heck your talking about. Also people who Never played games before think about that, People who never touched a game may want to play for the first time they arnt gonna know all that ..Tryhard? It's a MMO-RPG game. You're suppose to grind the game to get better and stronger. Not every new person may know what hardcore is but I'm pretty sure they know what equipments are. It's like the basic in every RPG game, equipment=stronger character. Even the game tutorial shows you that equipment makes your character stronger lmao.

If you're new to games in general then don't play RPG games if you don't wanna get confused with the game mechanics. Simple as that.

JoeBiden
08-15-2023, 08:04 PM
Then Less people will play arcane the game will attract less people since the majority of people arnt going to Have the energy or time to understand how to progress Leading new players to uninstall after feeling like thir time was wasted and discouraged.

snakeeyes
08-15-2023, 08:06 PM
Yeah they nerf the xp given by daily/story and other, i lvl up my warior 1day only while x2xp event active, using only 60% + 50% + agent timber, my item is mire mix with legend and ebon aegis with the help of my guildmates in zodia only, its very hard to do the quest even in normal zodia if you dont have friends and guildmates to help.

JoeBiden
08-15-2023, 08:12 PM
To put frankly AL needs a new player hub where people new to the game can link up cause 9/10 lvl 81s players wount help people who are trying to level up cause they them selvs are trying to progress, the vendors got removed cause players exploited the system to the ground im sure. Sts please add a New player hub , Restore vendors , Make a New player UI guide make the town maps bigger rotate camera . things that would help drastically.

Elitegoldwar
08-15-2023, 09:39 PM

did you read the part about alone? no one can complete these maps alone with a purple set, if they had at least 4 they would, but there are never deserted maps, the only way is for someone to carry you, just like you did with your friend. so don't come here to say something if your comment doesn't make sense with the post

Cliva
08-15-2023, 11:46 PM
did you read the part about alone? no one can complete these maps alone with a purple set, if they had at least 4 they would, but there are never deserted maps, the only way is for someone to carry you, just like you did with your friend. so don't come here to say something if your comment doesn't make sense with the postI did. Did you read about the part where I said a full geared normal character should be twice as strong as 2 separate hardcore individual players who has weaker gears?

The post was about the exp gain, not the number of players. If we, as a hc characters managed to reach around lv68-70 in a day, what's stopping other normal characters who has access to auction?

Elitegoldwar
08-15-2023, 11:51 PM
I did. Did you read about the part where I said a full geared normal character should be twice as strong as 2 separate hardcore individual players who has weaker gears?

The post was about the exp gain, not the number of players. If we, as a hc characters managed to reach around lv68-70 in a day, what's stopping other normal characters who has access to auction?

Send a pic for ur hc 81 lveled using nab gears, u rly talking to me a purple gear can do normal zodias ? How a newbie lvup after upadate ? Maybe u known somethink, or u only a waste of my time, probably 2nd option

Cliva
08-15-2023, 11:56 PM
Send a pic for ur hc 81 lveled using nab gears, u rly talking to me a purple gear can do normal zodias ? How a newbie lvup after upadate ? Maybe u known somethink, or u only a waste of my time, probably 2nd optionHc lv81? My hc on lv71 only and still managing to survive gy even alone.

As cinco mentioned, zodias is a map that you can play solo when you have the appropriate gear but it is RECOMMENDED to play with a party. Even though you can't find party to run maps over and over there are definitely some randoms running because of the catacombs event. Sure you may not deal as much damage as those that have mythic and arcane items but even legendary 81 have set bonus and proc.

and again, It's about the xp gain we're talking about here. It's a MMORPG game, you're not supposed to reach max level in under a day lmao, I'm pretty sure somewhere out there someone said that already.

Elitegoldwar
08-15-2023, 11:59 PM
Hc lv81? My hc on lv71 only and still managing to survive gy even alone.

As cinco mentioned, zodias is a map that you can play solo when you have the appropriate gear but it is RECOMMENDED to play with a party. Even though you can't find party to run maps over and over there are definitely some randoms running because of the catacombs event. Sure you may not deal as much damage as those that have mythic and arcane items but even legendary 81 have set bonus and proc.

and again, It's about the xp gain we're talking about here. It's a MMORPG game, you're not supposed to reach max level in under a day lmao, I'm pretty sure somewhere out there someone said that already.

I was right, u is only waste of time.

inflames33
08-16-2023, 01:43 AM
I did. Did you read about the part where I said a full geared normal character should be twice as strong as 2 separate hardcore individual players who has weaker gears?

Lol, really? Yeah, I leveled up my hardcore character from level 1 to 77 in less than 9 hours. But how did I do that? Because I’m a newbie and I knew about a lot of stuff before I even stepped into the game? Bull****.

I understand the importance of grinding and leveling up in RPG games, and I think it’s essential to consider that not all players have the same level of experience or time to dedicate to a game. While experienced players may find efficient grinding strategies second nature, newcomers or players unfamiliar with the genre might be looking for a more accessible experience that gradually introduces them to the game’s mechanics.

The difficulty balance in an RPG should ideally cater to both seasoned players and those who are just dipping their toes into the genre. Providing a smooth learning curve allows new players to appreciate the depth of the game without feeling overwhelmed. Sure, equipment does contribute to a character’s strength, but creating an environment where players can make meaningful progress without relying solely on external assistance can make the game more inclusive and enjoyable for a wider audience.

The XP nerf is something that people will complain about. People who have played for at least more than 1-2 years continuously would not come here complaining, as they already have enough knowledge, ideas, experience, and at least some amount of gold to buy XP elixirs. Let people who are really struggling to level up talk about it; don’t come up comparing your experience with people who are new, inexperienced, or are not familiar with leveling multiple characters for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elitegoldwar
08-16-2023, 02:09 AM
Lol, really? Yeah, I leveled up my hardcore character from level 1 to 77 in less than 9 hours. But how did I do that? Because I’m a newbie and I knew about a lot of stuff before I even stepped into the game? Bull****.

I understand the importance of grinding and leveling up in RPG games, and I think it’s essential to consider that not all players have the same level of experience or time to dedicate to a game. While experienced players may find efficient grinding strategies second nature, newcomers or players unfamiliar with the genre might be looking for a more accessible experience that gradually introduces them to the game’s mechanics.

The difficulty balance in an RPG should ideally cater to both seasoned players and those who are just dipping their toes into the genre. Providing a smooth learning curve allows new players to appreciate the depth of the game without feeling overwhelmed. Sure, equipment does contribute to a character’s strength, but creating an environment where players can make meaningful progress without relying solely on external assistance can make the game more inclusive and enjoyable for a wider audience.

The XP nerf is something that people will complain about. People who have played for at least more than 1-2 years continuously would not come here complaining, as they already have enough knowledge, ideas, experience, and at least some amount of gold to buy XP elixirs. Let people who are really struggling to level up talk about it; don’t come up comparing your experience with people who are new, inexperienced, or are not familiar with leveling multiple characters for themselves.

U lie so hard, how u lvup to 77 ? Oh i see, someone carry u, thats ur knowledge.

Delouis Ball
08-16-2023, 02:23 AM
U lie so hard, how u lvup to 77 ? Oh i see, someone carry u, thats ur knowledge.I leveled 5-6 chars to 81 in a few hours.

No carry.

How? I had previously purchased gears for specific levels to use to optimize my leveling time, from MS set, to 16,46,56,66,71,76 arcane rarity items to maximize my damage output.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

HappyDINO
08-16-2023, 02:35 AM
have u guys noticed the amount people 60level and 70 lv players that are new begging for either 100k for elixer or mir set pice ,
begging for a carry in faster fang map for xp ?

i started a new acc to test and adressed the matter with the devs . but still seeing new generation resorting to either quitting or begging in maps is sad

old players have no other choice to shut there doors cus of sooo many requests . guilds are not doing any help either cus of current lb guild system most helping big guilds are not top 5 and are taking in 30k aps people only . leaving low level newplayers in this state .

in my new acc test allong with the bottle necks ive also seen this outcome now slowly creeping up . what has become of al . makes me sad seeing this

Happydino

inflames33
08-16-2023, 02:39 AM
U lie so hard, how u lvup to 77 ? Oh i see, someone carry u, thats ur knowledge.

Seriously? I’m trying to support you people complaining about xp nerf lol. Don’t make a joke of me.

Delouis Ball
08-16-2023, 04:50 AM
Dino, I can guarentee, not all "top 5" guilds are 30k+ only aps.

I know in Therapy, anyone is allowed to join, and if people have time, we will gladly assist in running maps, aps, etc.

You just have to find the right guild.

Now, that being said, asking for assistance is different than begging for help/gear/items/gold.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Savitar
08-16-2023, 06:50 AM
To this day I don't know what was the need to nerf xp, it's too ridiculous to see a Quest that gave 2.5k xp now gives 250xp

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

JoeBiden
08-16-2023, 07:13 AM
The Incentives to Play this Arcane legends just keeps Dropping and dropping golly.

JoeBiden
08-16-2023, 08:29 AM
They will probably Throw in some pay wo win thing to get some old players to install the game again then after delete it. Same cycle same Cycle. Same old cycle.

JoeBiden
08-16-2023, 09:51 AM
Devs please make map's public for all levels so maps can get filled with people who are grinding

Switchback
08-16-2023, 10:04 AM
Suggested years ago to make a Game List of the maps with players in it(Like the one from PL), so we can choose maps with others in it.

Must have been too much work for no profits i guess..

glitory
08-16-2023, 11:28 AM
The XP nerf was way too harsh regarding to the percentage of it, it should’ve been reduced but with a reasonable percentage.

Instead of it being reduced at 90% maybe it could’ve been 40-50%.
Instead of 2.5k xp reduced to 250 xp it could’ve been 1000-1250 xp.

Just my humble opinion

Savitar
08-16-2023, 06:00 PM
The XP nerf was way too harsh regarding to the percentage of it, it should’ve been reduced but with a reasonable percentage.

Instead of it being reduced at 90% maybe it could’ve been 40-50%.
Instead of 2.5k xp reduced to 250 xp it could’ve been 1000-1250 xp.

Just my humble opinion

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkExactly

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

Oszn
08-17-2023, 01:26 AM
I farmed hauntlet with maximum xp elix/bonuses, and it wasnt too long to reach 81 xD

Ciaoadios
08-19-2023, 03:47 PM
lvling hard dailies useless now i think