PDA

View Full Version : some promises

enifreboz
10-06-2012, 04:39 AM
i dont know how to start this but as somehow i have to do it myself so , here i go
this is a sorry and promise thread,

first of all i would say sorry for what mistakes i made -

17701 17702

i am sorry if ever in game i troubled you,tried to cheat you or ever begged you i am really sorry for that from the bottom of my heart....
then sorry for using caps i was'nt knowing it is considered as spam so sorry and then i would say sorry for certain mistake i made i.e copying things from internet and posting ,for the lies i made and all my other mistakes...........please forgive me and i did'nt had any bad intention when doing all this rubbish

and the best part of this is i would like to make some promises as follows -

17703 17704

no caps from now
no lies
no beggineg,cheating,abusing or ever disturbing other members
and will improve myself and will bring the best out of me

you'll find a change, not only a change but a big big change in me.........

so sorry again,
have fun and lets enjoy

enix21
10-06-2012, 04:55 AM
It's ok everyone does it. You know don't hate the player, just hate the game, unless its made by the awesome company of Spacetime Studios lawl

enifreboz
10-06-2012, 05:02 AM
It's ok everyone does it. You know don't hate the player, just hate the game, unless its made by the awesome company of Spacetime Studios lawl

thanks and you right sts serves the best games

Rittik
10-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Bro this is just a game..U cant learn to be an adult in a freaking game

Rik[Rittik]

akfury
10-06-2012, 05:18 AM

Rik[Rittik]

This is where I became an udult .... Actually I'm still working on the adult part... My age is moving faster than my maturity :D

Deathpunch
10-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Oops! Wrong thread. Need more coffee!

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

Piosidon
10-06-2012, 08:43 AM

Rik[Rittik]
True but you learn a lot of swear words though

ArtofWar
10-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Well Eni, u say that now but maybe tomorrow your starting that all again.
Who knows?

Astrocat
10-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Well Eni, u say that now but maybe tomorrow your starting that all again.
Who knows?

Well at least he said it, and he apologized :). But we'll see!

ArtofWar
10-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Well at least he said it, and he apologized :). But we'll see!

Exactly.

*Zero*
10-06-2012, 10:30 AM
If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and swims like a duck....it must be a duck.

ArtofWar
10-06-2012, 10:33 AM
If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and swims like a duck....it must be a duck.

Eh? What?

Slant
10-06-2012, 11:02 AM
@eni it's cool man, prolly affects you more than others, its brave to come out like this and resolve to be better and apologize
telling everyone about it makes sure you stick to it also
now... change that sig

enifreboz
10-06-2012, 12:39 PM
guys you'll really find a big big big change in me XD

Astrocat
10-06-2012, 03:14 PM
guys you'll really find a big big big change in me XD

I want to see this :D Do it instead of saying it :D

Mrbananaz
10-06-2012, 06:09 PM

LMAO

Rittik
10-07-2012, 12:36 AM

Hi 5! haha!

Rik[Rittik]

*Zero*
10-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Eh? What?

Too young I guess.

BodMaster
10-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Good on you Eni! First step is realising their is/you have a problem the rest is all gravy ;)

Too young I guess.

Lol! Even so, it's a pretty simple thing to understand xD

*Zero*
10-08-2012, 06:39 AM
Good on you Eni! First step is realising their is/you have a problem the rest is all gravy ;)

Loop
Lol! Even so, it's a pretty simple thing to understand xD

I thought so too....lol

ShadowGunX
10-08-2012, 11:18 PM
no caps? hmmm so ur tablet is fixed nd no begging? so ur rich dude now!!! wow congratzzz. btw i wanto see ur change. yh ur great change

Energizer12
10-09-2012, 06:19 AM

Rik[Rittik]
Wink wink

Energizer12
10-09-2012, 06:22 AM
I thought I was eni :( guess ill change all my toons to Energizer then :(

Astrocat
10-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Thought you'd stop begging for help?
You sent me like 5 PMs in 3 seconds.

ArtofWar
10-09-2012, 08:37 AM
Too young I guess.

well ok.. lol

ArtofWar
10-09-2012, 08:38 AM
@Astro How i said.. he will never stop.. *cough* eni u noob *cough*

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Thought you'd stop begging for help?
You sent me like 5 PMs in 3 seconds.

Thought you were going to stop calling people out on forums...

StompArtist
10-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Thought you were going to stop calling people out on forums...

Astro could have just ignored the person instead of public humiliation...

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Astro could have just ignored the person instead of public humiliation...

Where would of the satisfaction been in that ;)

StompArtist
10-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Where would of the satisfaction been in that ;)

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! kind of deal, you think?

Astrocat
10-09-2012, 09:47 AM
:rolleyes:, it was just to show to him that he can't even trust and follow what he says. I didn't gave out names as everyone knows it's him already and that HE came to say he was begging etc.

And it's not to "humiliate" him or whatever, but you know, you need to assume yourself and face the truth. That's what he needs to do and that's why I've posted it. To see it with his OWN eyes.

enifreboz
10-09-2012, 11:03 AM
:rolleyes:, it was just to show to him that he can't even trust and follow what he says. I didn't gave out names as everyone knows it's him already and that HE came to say he was begging etc.

And it's not to "humiliate" him or whatever, but you know, you need to assume yourself and face the truth. That's what he needs to do and that's why I've posted it. To see it with his OWN eyes.

you are the one posting fake threads you help people level up but you dont i came to you with many alts just to see you do help or not but you say sentences like 'dont disturb you noob i am not your father's slave just go away' what will youi say now...........

and i was asking for help thats not begging,everyone does it so just stop finding clues against me stop it

ArtofWar
10-09-2012, 11:09 AM
you are the one posting fake threads you help people level up but you dont i came to you with many alts just to see you do help or not but you say sentences like 'dont disturb you noob i am not your father's slave just go away' what will youi say now...........

and i was asking for help thats not begging,everyone does it so just stop finding clues against me stop it
That was begging! U PM'ed her 4 times with "help help help i'm a noob".

Astrocat
10-09-2012, 11:18 AM

Don't lie. It's gonna make you have problems. You can ask players in my guild, I DO help. I just don't help people that comes and says " help me level plz plz " like you do. But I help people that asks ONCE and that doesn't spam like you do. Btw, I never ever said that " father's slave etc etc " . Don't make lies like this. I never said that. Your lying for your defense when I said I wasn't humiliating. I was telling you what's REALLY happening when YOU said you'll " stop ". Now assume yourself. Lies won't make you go far in life.

ArtofWar
10-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Don't lie. It's gonna make you have problems. You can ask players in my guild, I DO help. I just don't help people that comes and says " help me level plz plz " like you do. But I help people that asks ONCE and that doesn't spam like you do. Btw, I never ever said that " father's slave etc etc " . Don't make lies like this. I never said that. Your lying for your defense when I said I wasn't humiliating. I was telling you what's REALLY happening when YOU said you'll " stop ". Now assume yourself. Lies won't make you go far in life.

Ohhhhhhhh.. seems like enifreboz is lying.. and i tought he won't lie or beg again.. hmmmmmmm..

Astrocat
10-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Ohhhhhhhh.. seems like enifreboz is lying.. and i tought he won't lie or beg again.. hmmmmmmm..

I don't want to start a flame war or anything. It's just that it makes me mad when people says that I said something that I never said. Grow up Eni, your the one here that "promised". You didn't keep that "promise".

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I don't want to start a flame war or anything. It's just that it makes me mad when people says that I said something that I never said. Grow up Eni, your the one here that "promised". You didn't keep that "promise".

Too late you started one by trying to make a member of the community feel belittled. Before you have the "wisdom" to tell someone to grow up you need to look closer to home.

If you make out you help people, and are apart of AoB and tell a player to go away! etc you aren't putting much faith into the system, and we will continue to call Mao's party planners. (You know StS can check logs if needed)

ArtofWar
10-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Well.. Eni so.. you promised us something and like 2 days later you broke your promise again.. Eni, we just can forgive you when you don't break your promises.. so don't break them again and we can forgive you that.. maybe that's your last chance to get our trust on you back..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk :3

Astrocat
10-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Too late you started one by trying to make a member of the community feel belittled. Before you have the "wisdom" to tell someone to grow up you need to look closer to home.

If you make out you help people, and are apart of AoB and tell a player to go away! etc you aren't putting much faith into the system, and we will continue to call Mao's party planners. (You know StS can check logs if needed)

I hope they do ;). And I didn't " tried to make a member feel belittled " He asked me once, I said I was busy. Then asked again etc etc then told him to leave me alone. But that " father " sentence has never been told. And Bod, it's not because i'm an AoB that I have to help people everytime they ask. I've helped MANY times. Between, don't talk about me humiliating players (when im not) because your the one that always put me down and tries to show im wrong. So, please, be kind and don't tell me that I do these things when your the one always doing it to me. I was tryng to be nice with you etc, but you always want the last word and be right. I know your a nice person, but you have an "evil" bod in you too. I won't answer in this thread anymore.

ninjaduck
10-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Ib4l. Kthxbai.

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Bod has always had an evil twin (for the people that know me or understand the "inside joke" :p), however I will not stand by and watch someone be belittled, especially someone who is "favoured" so gets away with murder from what has been seen so far, and not took responsibility for their actions.

And would appreciate it if you PM'd me with any futher personal posts in the future.

P.S. I wasn't the one who mentioned "Humiliating" others..

ShadowGunX
10-09-2012, 12:04 PM
AOB rules number 2: AOB members dont do power lvl.

ArtofWar
10-09-2012, 12:09 PM
So why you beg on her then eni? :-P

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk :3

BodMaster
10-09-2012, 12:38 PM

They don't follow rules on forum, why would they in some program? :p

If we are going to throw rules about here you go;

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users. - We all know this was ignored

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion. - Same for this one

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only. - Same again..

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents. - Well they just showed this one, which become personal too

StompArtist
10-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Anyone care to post the AoB rules then?

Zaonabiuibil
10-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Anyone care to post the AoB rules then?

What rules... ;)

razerfingers
10-09-2012, 03:00 PM
What rules... ;)

We're all rebels. Who needs rules ;) :beer::banghead::cool::D:thumbup::confused::p;):ro lleyes::eek::sly::mad::):thumbdown::o:what::screwy :

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

StompArtist
10-09-2012, 03:03 PM

The rules he is referring to.

razerfingers
10-09-2012, 03:04 PM
The rules he is referring to.

Which onew besides ToS?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Mrbananaz
10-09-2012, 03:49 PM
tell me a few of the aobs who obey rules... its one of the reasons why i left.

Deathpunch
10-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Lulz! This thread will be locked soon. Certain people never fail to make me giggle with their posts. Hope it doesn't hurt too much when you're finally knocked off your high horse.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

Energizer12
10-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Must this go on? He made a promise he couldn't keep either forgive or not,there isn't a point of pointing fingers at everyone

ShadowGunX
10-09-2012, 11:47 PM
well rittik said to me only aob rule number 2. thats y i dnt ask aob to help for lvling

BodMaster
10-10-2012, 12:19 AM
well rittik said to me only aob rule number 2. thats y i dnt ask aob to help for lvling

Good ol' Ritt xD

ShadowGunX
10-10-2012, 12:24 AM
lol. poor eni's thread. idk y only his thread get diverted to another discussion lol

Rittik
10-10-2012, 06:50 AM
*BATMAN VOICE*
Did someone take my name?

Muhuhahahahaha!

Rik[Rittik]

Samhayne
10-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Can't we all just get along?

Take it to PMs. Thread closed.