PDA

View Full Version : What is the best class?

Mrwoon
08-17-2023, 01:12 PM
Apparently I have full kraken items on my mage and still can't do solo rahab p1. I need smug or force gun or 2500+ int to solo it as ik(enlighten me if you know a way other than this one). And when I see rogue she can solo p1 with only kraken items right ?(tell me if I am wrong on this one). War cant solo it with only kraken items as well. So I want to ask all what would be the best class here ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

JoeBiden
08-17-2023, 05:10 PM
R O U g e is the best

capeo
08-17-2023, 06:03 PM
Mage, you can change your build to match whatever is popular at the time. Damage like a rogue or tank like a war. Depends on your preferences or what's needed. I'm not saying it's easy, or cheap, but the most options with mage. No matter what I do I can't damage like a rogue or mage. Rogues can't tank like a war or mage. Mages can do either, at least close enough. I don't see any that can do both but that's probably just because I don't care much. Usually they pick one to be op, damage or defense.

Zfan
08-17-2023, 06:18 PM
No such thing as best class. Each have their pros and cons.

All classes are able to solo elite Rahab with the right gears and build.
Even warrior class can do it. (Proof: https://youtu.be/5zdUzNGZlTk)

But if you are looking to do the most damage (without ult), then go for rogue.

[PS: Mage (fun class/jack of all trades) and warrior (survivability A+) can still do decent damage, but not as much as fully decked rogue (glass cannon)].

imfeared
08-17-2023, 08:26 PM
Rogues would still need around 2.5k dex to solo e raha p1 fyi
I've seen many full kraken rogues fail it
Also I agree with others there isn't a best class but mage is probably most versatile imo

Falconfists
08-17-2023, 09:12 PM
Me best . Break dance practice(s) YouTube 5.24.2023

Mrwoon
08-17-2023, 10:59 PM

[PS: Mage (fun class/jack of all trades) and warrior (survivability A+) can still do decent damage, but not as much as fully decked rogue (glass cannon)].What I meant by the best class rn is what is meta ? As you know every game has some meta and this one also. Ik that all classes can do Raha P1 but the cheapest one to do it is rogue. That's what I meant. In mage you need to spend extra 90 or 160+ for smug or force gun or you buy bracelet but in rogue you don't need something like that just buy good dex u okay. I wanted to take opinions of the players who are rogue or mage, that's why I opened this thread.

Roguemaybe
08-17-2023, 11:18 PM
What I meant by the best class rn is what is meta ? As you know every game has some meta and this one also. Ik that all classes can do Raha P1 but the cheapest one to do it is rogue. That's what I meant. In mage you need to spend extra 90 or 160+ for smug or force gun or you buy bracelet but in rogue you don't need something like that just buy good dex u okay. I wanted to take opinions of the players who are rogue or mage, that's why I opened this thread.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using TapatalkYup, a krak weap+ krak armor can easily do it. It's likely because mage and wars have better crowd control over rogues, thus slightly less DMG for wars late game.

Mages are still somewhat squishy so the DMG is higher than wars.

Generally speaking most expansions/updates/release have followed this trend.

Cheapest "usable" DPS
Rogue>mage>war (although I'll argue at the start of new expansion, sometimes the rogue and mage items are harder to find/more ex.)

Cheapest MAX DPS
Ie: 21+ flawless, 8-10+% stats item etc.
War>mage/rogue(tied,but also depends on items/procs/etc)

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Mrwoon
08-18-2023, 02:40 AM
And I don't know but whenever we try to run ezg we can't find rogue lol

Tekila
08-18-2023, 03:35 AM

[PS: Mage (fun class/jack of all trades) and warrior (survivability A+) can still do decent damage, but not as much as fully decked rogue (glass cannon)].

This one is pretty true.
But it has a cost.
On rogue you will need kraken bow armor belt and 2k1-2 dex for p1 e rahab. Maybe arround 800m with arc bracelet.
Mage need kraken set 2k4 int or zaar smug 2k4 to p1. Maybe 1b- 1b5
Warrior needs full kraken set force sword arc op awaks and arc bracelet. Arround 2b 2b5.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Zfan
08-18-2023, 04:53 AM
What I meant by the best class rn is what is meta ? As you know every game has some meta and this one also. Ik that all classes can do Raha P1 but the cheapest one to do it is rogue. That's what I meant. In mage you need to spend extra 90 or 160+ for smug or force gun or you buy bracelet but in rogue you don't need something like that just buy good dex u okay. I wanted to take opinions of the players who are rogue or mage, that's why I opened this thread.

In my opinion, meta class right now is mage. Best overall class.

Mrwoon
08-18-2023, 07:37 AM
Yea mage my real objective here was to learn the best class for the price for the price u spend on war for example to solo erahab etc u make like 2-3 rogue account that can solo or mage also needs 200-300mil more than rogue to solo etc

Snaptubepro
08-18-2023, 08:38 PM

Meta in this game isnt about class. Its about weapons. Example:Kraken Set.

Tekila
08-19-2023, 11:14 AM
Meta in this game isnt about class. Its about weapons. Example:Kraken Set.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Switchback
08-19-2023, 11:35 AM
Invulnerability Shield, Large AoE Skills/DoT/Stun, Party Buff Ultimate, High Crit.

While the other two classes do have some of these attributes i think you can guess which class this is, and skills 100% make up part of the meta.

trueido
08-19-2023, 02:46 PM
Mage is the best one.
period.

Rogues are in a good state, warriors too.
But out of the 3, mage takes it.

latoyas
08-19-2023, 04:57 PM
For me it's Mage, but everyone has their own preference.

Mini Militia (https://www.minimilitia.mobi/) App Lock (https://www.applock.ooo/)