PDA

View Full Version : What is this???

Hardcoure
10-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Hello PL forums, boy have I not been around.

Well after having issues with my wifi router, DSL modem, then the company... I'm finally back to getting to play PL. Woot! Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do with these new dragon vanities and a new elite dungeon as well as leveling my alts. Recently saw this staff in a run (see below) and I've only encountered a couple before that. When I ask the person using it what it is, I get no response. So I'm here asking all you who play this game some almost regiously :p; what is this thing?

So far all I think I know is that it's an elite staff, maybe specific to mage since only they use 'em, and may be related to the bow that looks like a forgotten one on fire.

Any helpful info is encouraged. As for flaming me.... eh no thanks. Go somewhere else. :fatigue:

Bless
10-06-2012, 09:07 AM
It's the new elite quest reward. You have to kill the boss of new elite dungeon, dragonet and sometimes he drops dragonet ichor. You need to get 500 ichors to receive either elite staff, bow or axe. The staff proc is a healing totem Thingy which follows you around. Bow is a lava pool which does high damage and axe Proc is 30 armor and some other stats (forgot)...

Hope this helps!

Hardcoure
10-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Sound exactly like the elite items from before? Just new look or wrong answer?

Suentous PO
10-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Whole new set of elite weps, similar to esb, marlin ect.
As Miracle said

Pakax
10-08-2012, 09:25 AM
The proc for this specific staff is to add an extra dragon that heals you and around you, not a tottem if I am not mistaken. The twister is the staff that create the tottem.