View Full Version : best furniture idea

HappyDINO
08-19-2023, 10:44 PM
can we get a chess board with 2 pre attached chairs , players sitting on white side get to play is white vise versa . it will be a fun minigame furniture that allows players to play chess in arcane legends . plz devs make this its my dream furniture
Happydino

Snaptubepro
08-20-2023, 12:18 AM
genius. really like this!
+1111

also, maybe a diary/book which player can write? so when player visit, they can read the books we wrote.

Itzmemohsin
08-20-2023, 08:18 AM
+100000, o.p furniture idea !!!

Neutrone
08-20-2023, 08:56 AM
+1 I like it. Plus we really just need more furniture items (it's been a while)

Enetry
08-20-2023, 10:13 AM
+1 with a billion 0's , very good idea would make housing cool again *****************

Zfan
08-20-2023, 05:52 PM
+1 Great idea. It would be a nice way to kill time.

HappyDINO
08-21-2023, 04:39 PM
ty all for your support plz mr @dev give us this furniture

Susanne
08-22-2023, 01:19 AM
Yes and also a beach location please? I promise to be good and not ask for a girly face for mage..please. 🙏.
I could put a shark pet in the sea, it would be quite friendly by the way...oh and underwater plants. We could wear our swimwear, the warrior in his stripey swimsuit..flexing his muscles on the exercise mat, the rogues in bikinis and sun hats watching on in an indulgent manner, the mage wearing...erm.. something appropriate and rubbing suntan lotion on everyone (because they like to feel useful).
We could have beach umbrellas 🏖️ and ice-cream 🍦🍧🍨 So may we have a beach location?
P.S. I do like mages and I'm sure they look nice in their swimming attire, so please disregard the previous comment about mages. I'm sure they would like to play beach volley ball instead of rubbing suntan lotion on everyone.

Sifff
08-22-2023, 04:31 AM
+ 11111

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

HappyDINO
08-22-2023, 05:12 PM
@aussomers the public demands this furniture sir :)

asommers
08-27-2023, 08:33 PM
I do like the idea, but I don't want to have to implement a game within a game. There's no upside for us and I doubt players would be willing to pay Platinum for it.

If I misunderstood and you just want a non-interactive chess table, let me know.

-ALS

HappyDINO
08-28-2023, 01:59 AM
Sir I'm sorry but a non interaction chess will just make us few players that want the item just sad . So it's ok . And I thank you for the reply I really appreciate that you considered making the item for us . . From my experience the sales for this furniture if u place it in store as a permanent furniture item in house decor section. Will do as good as (spooky coffin , house party lights ) . So as STS is very busy rn it's understandable.

If possible can u plz put this thread in things to do or reconsider file for STS . Cus it is a much needed item to keep the game fun for the player base .

I thank you once more . Happydino

Stephencobear
08-28-2023, 08:51 AM
I do like the idea, but I don't want to have to implement a game within a game. There's no upside for us and I doubt players would be willing to pay Platinum for it.

If I misunderstood and you just want a non-interactive chess table, let me know.

-ALS

Cool, I look forward to the elimination of racing & fishing as those are games within games

asommers
08-28-2023, 09:47 AM
Cool, I look forward to the elimination of racing & fishing as those are games within games

Since we're comparing apples to oranges, should we have the Grand Arlorian Chess Event?

-ALS

Itzmemohsin
08-28-2023, 10:04 AM
Since we're comparing apples to oranges, should we have the Grand Arlorian Chess Event?

-ALS

Tbh it might look like a comparing apples to oranges thing , but it isn’t if you think well, it would actually be a very good addition into the game.

Stephencobear
08-28-2023, 12:10 PM

-ALS

Make the pieces monsters we controlled & fight and you got a deal :victorious:

Susanne
08-28-2023, 01:36 PM
I can't play chess 😢

Inawaz
09-13-2023, 10:28 AM

-ALS

I’m sure that people will be willing to spend plat for it as it’s a fun thing to do in the house , please please add it , it can make the game more active also.

Switchback
09-13-2023, 10:35 AM
I’m sure that people will be willing to spend plat for it as it’s a fun thing to do in the house , please please add it , it can make the game more active also.

They would be better off making an AL Themed 'Table Game' than chess. It wouldnt even have to be that complicated. I highly doubt even half the people know how to play to begin with

It could include some random outcome and the ability to wager. Sell it for plat. $ + gold sink

HappyDINO
09-16-2023, 06:55 PM
They would be better off making an AL Themed 'Table Game' than chess. It wouldnt even have to be that complicated. I highly doubt even half the people know how to play to begin with

It could include some random outcome and the ability to wager. Sell it for plat. $ + gold sink

i respect the idea but devs already said no to this read dev reply