PDA

View Full Version : What increases skill damage?!

dironman1
10-06-2012, 01:27 PM
I have been looking around the forums but I cant find much on skill damage. Sometimes I see that INT increases the most for every class. Sometimes i see that STR increase bear, DEX increases bird, and INT increases elf. I just wanna get it straight, because its messing with my head and it keeps bothering me. Thanks for reading and all posts are appreciated! ;)

Vivi
10-07-2012, 07:47 AM
damage, weapon skill damage modifier (hidden stat), dex increases damage thus skill damage as well and your main stat in this case STR however I'd recommend using as little str as is needed to wear ur str gears rest into dex for damage and hit

dironman1
10-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Thanks bro

Chickenrunnn
10-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Depends on the class you have ;)

If you're bear, Dex and STR will add skill damage
If you're bird, Dex will add skill damage
If you're mage, Int and dex will add skill damage :)

^^..

CrimsonTider
10-12-2012, 04:53 PM
Depends on the class you have ;)

If you're bear, Dex and STR will add skill damage
If you're bird, Dex will add skill damage
If you're mage, Int and dex will add skill damage :)

^^..

He posted in the Warrior Class section....

As mentioned above, us warriors get the short end of the stick when it comes to using our attributes (strength) to it's maximum. Strength should be the most beneficial but we get horrible hit% out of this. Max damage doesn't do us any good if we can't hit the ocean standing next to it.

Most bears use a mix of str and dex. However, many dex-bears tend to forget their main purpose is to still tank. (Another story for another time.) Use the above info and good luck!

Chickenrunnn
10-12-2012, 04:56 PM
He posted in the Warrior Class section....

lol xD right ^^.. It was in case he was needing some more infos, to avoid he posts the same thing in the 3 different sections xD

dironman1
10-12-2012, 07:01 PM
thanks