PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions

Hanjay
08-23-2023, 10:12 AM
Hi, this is my 3rd day playing DL,I'm still learning about the map,tips and so far it's alot of fun. I saw the game in the 'competitive multiplayer' genre in the play store and decided to try it. Can someone tell me what speed sets give extra exp and there prices?

Sent from my M2103K19PG using Tapatalk

Yuying
08-23-2023, 09:22 PM
Hey welcome to Dl ! For Speed & Exp set that is affordable right now is Azure Knight set and Spacetime set But the best set is Golden serpent set which give +100% gold, +50% luck,2x Experience, 3x speed (in PvE). IF you want to know more about in game tips feel free to join our Discord server (link is down below), there are some guides and tips that can help you and other new players! You can also access a channel wherein you can view all previous Dark Legends Events previews and etc.

Additionally, you can also view some helpful information like how to contact STS, what are the in-game rules, how can we prevent ourselves from getting banned or scammed and there's a guided list of what are we suppose to do if we got banned/scammed/etc. All of these can be found on our server, feel free to join Book of Revelations Server anytime!

Lastly, we have a special and in-demand channel named Price check, this channel is free to use anytime, you just need to state what item you're looking for while tagging Aurora. We created this channel to guide everyone with the current prices. However we are not the one responsible for these prices nor creating them. We're just here to guide and give everyone a price range so they won't be taken advantage by other players.