PDA

View Full Version : Option to Keep furnishing Items “ON”

Warriorknown
08-23-2023, 11:19 AM
Hey!

Suggestion if we can keep furnishing items “ON” while house owner is offline. Currently, all house furnishings That are interactive turn “OFF” while house owner is not online.

Neutrone
08-23-2023, 11:33 AM
A way to allow people to interact with our furniture while we are away would be nice. Like a checkmark we can tick in the settings.

Id like people to chill at my house without me having to be there

Warriorknown
08-24-2023, 11:31 PM
Agree. I know it’s a small request, but it could have a significant impact to the style and interaction of a house. Hopefully we can make this happen.

asommers
08-27-2023, 08:38 PM
Sorry, it's a homeowner benefit to allow interactive furnishings.

-ALS

Oakmaiden
08-30-2023, 07:37 AM
I asked for a master switch furniture, to turn on the lights ect. Instead of using options. You, Asommers, said.. I’ll put it on the list. Where you keep the list is an Arlorian mystery to be sure. Saying things to placate people and not following through makes your word empty.

asommers
08-30-2023, 11:13 AM
I asked for a master switch furniture, to turn on the lights ect. Instead of using options. You, Asommers, said.. I’ll put it on the list. Where you keep the list is an Arlorian mystery to be sure. Saying things to placate people and not following through makes your word empty.

Here's the list (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?622645-Community-Suggestions-List)) -- you've even replied to it. I try not to say 'no' often, and if it's not a no, it's a "we'll consider it (by adding to a list that we periodically review that does not take priority over our existing schedule)".

-ALS