PDA

View Full Version : lengendry drop

kiffnshey
10-06-2012, 08:30 PM
To Sam n Gibber when sl give offer 40% off to purchase plat i really support n buy 4000 plat , but i really upset when i do farm to got other part of lengendry like boots,arms,shoulder for com but why always drop chest and gun, i really dont understand why you all make difficult to got those thing i support your business for this game but you never make player happy in return really upset with your program of drop n loot,if this continue no point to purchase plat,

thank you
kiffnshey

urmommy
10-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Sell the chests and guns so you have enough to buy boots,arms,and back? :)

kiffnshey
10-07-2012, 02:49 AM
yes i do that but is not easy to buy from fren or at auction because price too expansive boots n arms they sell 350k above well i will finished my plat n buy 4xp till finish if i never got drop arms,boots n pack i will not play this game anymore i will stop anyway thank you for urs advise:
Sell the chests and guns so you have enough to buy boots,arms,and back? :)

-kyleww
10-07-2012, 12:10 PM
dont certain bosses drop certain pieces? you should try farming all different bosses for pink drops

Commanderkeen
10-07-2012, 12:18 PM
dont certain bosses drop certain pieces? you should try farming all different bosses for pink drops

I farm the boss at numa for armor drops, I've gotten several pieces. Never had a gun drop yet.

Xarxas
10-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Same with me although I didn't buy plat I haven't dropped pink engi parts (engi here) only op boots and com chest :-/ still they did good work with every thing else :)

kiffnshey
10-08-2012, 01:15 AM

you think am new here i farming all the bosses n the result is still same drop gun n vest u may check at auction kiffnshey hv a lot vest for com i wonder what r they do to make us happy,do u know our player sell those part that i never get drop price very expansive and they become greedy of money they never think friendship rather become devil of money last thing i want say after my plat 4000 over n still the program like this i will stop playing star lengends

upset with this game
Kiffnshey

Seiyen
10-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Same here
Using platinum like hell on elixers but still no luck:(

iAmPain
10-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Sorry to hear that kiff, but unfortunately that's how STS system rolls..

Even I bought a couple or more of these 80 plat enh to Farm pinks,

And as ever, did not get any decent pinks except for 2, 200c Implants.

Corpser
10-08-2012, 03:54 AM
It all relys on luck one day you'll be extremly lucky most of the time .... Not there are alot of items in game and to re roll to specific items is pretty hard, sts doesn't force us to buy anything it's your own choice.

Astrocat
10-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Same here
Using platinum like hell on elixers but still no luck:(

Same. I sent a mail to support but apparently there is NOTHING wrong, and it's not because we buy one that we get more luck for PINKS.............

BodMaster
10-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Should have waited until Plat sale ended before sinking that much Plat ;)

Aracnus
10-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Should have waited until Plat sale ended before sinking that much Plat ;)

Don't bring up the Plat Sale, it breaks my heart, lol... :heart-borken:

evilgenesis
10-08-2012, 04:19 PM

Just when i buy $25 worth of plat they give the sale the right next day....

BodMaster
10-08-2012, 05:00 PM

Lol!

Just when i buy $25 worth of plat they give the sale the right next day....

You should have contacted Support, got a refund, and then purchased for 40% Off ;)

iAmPain
10-08-2012, 05:13 PM
You should have contacted Support, got a refund, and then purchased for 40% Off ;)

If they can do that, that'd be awesome..

Astrocat
10-08-2012, 06:44 PM
It's alright, when they read that first quote they just may take everything. ;) If you're under 13, don't go blabbing it on the forums or in game. They ban for it.

-----
*insert witty tapatalk sig here*

Bam! Perfect and true post :/

Astrocat
10-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Lol crap implants dropping like lemon season this very funny setting program

Lol, ikr!

jerzy448
10-16-2012, 08:05 AM
the pink drop rate has caused me to quit this game. i only come on to cap and then i quit until next game. I went from lvl 1 to lvl 46 without even seeing a pink or vanity drop. The drop rate in this game just sucks and zaps the fun out the game.

KillaSkillz
10-16-2012, 11:22 AM
I disagree. The economy is good. Pinks should be legendary and it should take time to get them, unlike DL where you can get 2-4 per 1 minute map run. The economy there sucks. The rarist items sell at insane prices, and everything below pink is trash. Not so in SL. Epic armor/weapons and even rares are useful. And people slowly upgrade off drops.

There is a sense of achievement by finally getting legendaries or vanities, in DL there are so many, many can be bought for a couple hundred.

The truth is until recently there were only 6 droppable pinks, and 9 droppable vanities, then the limited time droppables like the christmas or easter vanities and the pinks also. Then recently a huge flood of pink guns. Possibly you sped through with enhancers and missed out on some items by not spending much time on each map group?

What fun is it if you get a pink on every 3-4 map runs, or accumulate 1 pink a day, every day. It's a hollow reward. They might as well all be common items if they drop like that.
People right now complain that they aren't getting the pink armor pieces, yet I see plenty of STS-25 runs that have been abandoned without the bosses being killed. Of course those are pink opportunities thrown away so they can pick up xp faster. And STS-25 isn't the only place it happens. It's a choice people make, that's not the dev's fault.

BodMaster
10-16-2012, 11:34 AM
How about making out Prime Tempest Coil/ etc are the bee's knee's and then be pointless after the update = 250k+ down the drain.

I agree, and always have wanted Legendary to stay well just that, but not if those become wholly useless on an update.