PDA

View Full Version : make a non LB Gauntlet for open classes?

trueido
08-28-2023, 08:56 AM
I played alot of gauntlet but lately it is hard to find party.
If I go random, my teammates always die in the first 2 mins (100% of the time)
In order to play properly I need to wait for very well gear player for each class.

Can you consider making a not LB with no class resctrictions?
I know its a long shot, but I am legit trying to find a party for hours now, and look like I am not the only one.

asommers
08-28-2023, 09:54 AM
Not sure what the point would be if there wasn't a leaderboard. Are you chasing xp/drops/kills? At a minimum, seems like it would need to be a leaderboard w/ scores only and no rewards.

Maybe a queue/lobby would help you find players that are interested in running together.

-ALS

Tekila
08-29-2023, 01:59 PM
Not sure what the point would be if there wasn't a leaderboard. Are you chasing xp/drops/kills? At a minimum, seems like it would need to be a leaderboard w/ scores only and no rewards.

Maybe a queue/lobby would help you find players that are interested in running together.

-ALS

Do you plan to add a queue/lobby system for gauntlet and portals?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

iulicutu
08-29-2023, 05:03 PM

-ALS

what do you even mean? do you actually think everyone who runs gauntlet runs only for lb?
on the contrary! most of us just wanna farm and don't give a crap about lb

after nerfing the gold in portals gauntlet is the best place to farm gold for ppl well geared enough to not die in the first 15-20 waves
also for the ones who want to farm catacombs gauntlet is by far the only place to get enough fathoms and key components to be able to craft enough keys to be efficient

now since catacombs started i ran a lot of gauntlet and let me tell you(exactly what this guy says)

but I am legit trying to find a party for hours now, and look like I am not the only one.

finding a party for gauntlet sometimes takes too much time

sure we make friends and try to sync with them but many times i simply logged out cuz i couldn't find ppl to run with
we keep spamming vault to try and find ppl but most often than not we just don't find any1

we knew(and you guys knew as well) this would happen when the class restriction on temple like events first came out

Not sure what the point would be if there wasn't a leaderboard. -ALS

so let me clarify: the point would be that we could farm in peace without wasting so much time finding a party with 1 of each class

now what the downside of this would be?
well the restriction came after some temple events cuz wars would make a full war party and use rage ulti each wave and
obviously surpass most of the other teams that had other classes

but now because of the way gauntlet is made this wouldn't be a problem
wars can't charge their ulti unless they clear the whole wave which would defeat the point of being able to farm efficiently
also even wars get oneshoted same as mages and rogues if they don't know the mechanics and they don't know how to avoid it

so what we want is an instance of gauntlet that's not related to lb where there are no class restrictions
so we can just open the game...take whatever friends we have on without caring about their class and start farming right away
instead of wasting 30-45-60 mins trying to find a group of 1 class each

asommers
08-29-2023, 08:44 PM
Sorry, no plans to do this.

-ALS