PDA

View Full Version : Converted Fb to email

Megatr0n
08-29-2023, 05:10 AM
hello , i have had my Fb account connected to all my spacetime accounts . so when i converted my pocket legends account to email . i thought it would have connected all my accounts to that email . but when i went to login to Arcane legends . it tells me to convert it again ....

and now i cant even convert my arcane legends account because it says too many authentication requests . authentication fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megatr0n
08-29-2023, 05:15 AM
hello , i have had my Fb account connected to all my spacetime accounts . so when i converted my pocket legends account to email . i thought it would have connected all my accounts to that email . but when i went to login to Arcane legends . it tells me to convert it again ....

and now i cant even convert my arcane legends account because it says too many authentication requests . authentication fail

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230829/ccb1a63ee47e1c3326d916a656e9da4e.jpg

Megatr0n
08-29-2023, 05:19 AM
maybe if you guys can remove the registration limit so i can just peacefully convert my account before losing all my progress thanks

Futumsh
08-29-2023, 06:28 AM
Cleared the limiters for you.

If you want them merged to the same account, talk to support, they may be able to help you. Unfortunately due to how facebook works, the accounts in different games aren't considered the same account for most people.